What's new

VN/TEXT SIM [ルナソフト] Dungeon's Legion-魔王に捧ぐ乙女の肢体- (RJ292145)

OP
H

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
24th May 0000hrs GMT +9: Complete edition available to buy on DLsite. Artbook for the game goes on sale the same day.

Those who couldn't be bothered to buy the DLC separately along with the main game can now get everything in one package.
I want the artbook personally, really like the artist's final product and the game has done well enough that Lunasoft feel it's worth the gamble to make the WIP notes available to buy.

Considering the circle's 10th anniversary game won't even be ready in 2023, might as well open another income stream to tide it over while the crafting adventure game is in the works.

Belkezar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The complete edition is now 50% off on DLsite until June 26th.

Also, amusingly the complete edition comes with a file for unlocking the entire gallery from the get-go.

Hopefully there will be a proper English edition somewhere down the line, but god knows when that'll happen. Edit: I'd missed that Kagura Games was working on it, but they don't have a release date yet, so "god knows when" still applies.

Interesting that Reipatcher works with the original game but no longer works with the Complete Edition. Wonder what they did that stops text hooking. Edit: Based on the discussion at F95, the Auto-translators still work correctly and I must be doing something wrong somehow. No idea what the fuck that is though.

Last edited:

Belkezar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
"And god knows when" turns out to be today.

The English version of Dungeon's Legion (Complete Edition) is now out by Kagura Games, available both at their site and through Steam and GoG. As usual, you'll need to download a patch from their site to put the smut back in if you get it through Steam or GoG.

Edit: I'm amused that their Ci-En blog had a post today (10/27/23) that amounted to "we didn't think there was any overseas audience for our work, but the English version has sold over 10,000 copies so far. So there obviously is."

Last edited: