What's new

VN/TEXT SIM [ルナソフト] Dungeon's Legion-魔王に捧ぐ乙女の肢体- (RJ292145)

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

DLsite store page:
Available to buy now.

Gameplay: A tower defence game. Unlike which was inspired by , the tower defence in this game is more in the vein of

Two phases to gameplay. During the "planning phase", players summon monsters which are either deployed into rooms to defend against invaders or dispatched to villages as raiders. Raiders will generate resources at the start of the next planning phase. Resources are gold (used for research and to construct room traps), females (used to birth monsters) and consumables (room trap ingredients, monster ingredients). The aim of the game is to progress through the story by capturing the various female adventurers invading the dungeon and corrupting them to the player's will. Corrupted heroines become deployable units and cannot be killed. If HP hits zero, they are "injured" and out of action for a few turns until they recover.

Defence phase: An assortment of invaders (villagers to professional adventurers) will come in through the entrance and make a beeline for the dungeon centre. Game over if the last line of defence (Rayna) is defeated. Adventurers will pick a random route to reach the centre and will fight any monsters along the way. Invaders will take on defenders one on one, if no defenders to fight are present the invader will move on to the next room. Rayna as the last line will need to fight multiple invaders if she's the last one standing.

Each unit has skills ranging from a basic attack to more advanced variants such as multi-hit strikes, support buffs and passive buffs. Units have a level cap (5) which increases depending on research (for the player's units) or the storyline (invaders). Captured girls gain new abilities up to level 5, with research they can increase their stats for as long as the player can still afford the upgrade.

To aid in the defence, rooms can be enchanted. Enchanted rooms cannot garrison units, in exchange the room enchantment will bestow a variety of debuffs to enemies who enter the room. These can range from poison (damage over time for a set period), direct damage, confusion, slow move+attack etc.

After research, the player can also cast spells against invaders. For the demo, this is limited to an arcane beam (direct damage to random single enemy) and a curse touch (random status debuff to random single enemy).

When players win, they earn another resource called "red souls". These are used to level-up summoned units and the heroines.

Sex scenes in this game focus on monster rape and the player's rape of the captured heroines. There are other scenes featuring unlucky females chosen to procreate with certain monsters in order to birth new specimens (birth scenes can be skipped). There's a variety of costumes for each heroine which are obtained either through story progression or as rare raider loot.

Controls:
Arrow keys to move the camera.
Mouse wheel to zoom in and out.
There are keyboard shortcuts to activate spells in combat and to change the game speed, but most of the time players will use the mouse to interact with menus during the planning phase.

Description of story:
The player is an unemployed NEET who spends his days playing video games and watching anime after he quit his previous steady job post-graduation. At night, he is making his way to the convenience store when he is run over by a car. Before he hits the ground, the goddess of chaos Stoak summons him to another world and bestows the power of the Maou to him. His mission is to lead the forces of chaos to victory against the forces of order, which will also serve to entertain the goddess. Just after he is summoned, the Miko of chaos Rayna greets him and summarises what he's to do. Since our player is a pervert, he (ab)uses the absolute command bestowed by the goddess to fondle Rayna's breasts, strip her naked and then have sex with her. When the sage goblin (Doc) introduces himself, the player's mission is made clear and he starts his quest to overcome the forces of order and have sex with Rayna and any other attractive women he can lay his hands on.

I've been following development of this game for over 18 months and finally the playable demo is available on DLsite. Ci-En paying subscribers were able to play a slightly older version of the demo last month; prior to this I played the alpha build. The gameplay is simple and somewhat repetitive, but I really like the art and this is Lunasoft's biggest ever game to date.

As far as the heroines are concerned, all of them have big breasts except for the Elf. She's got the build of a child although story-wise she's the oldest of the heroines. Not sure if this is loli, but she's not featured on the store page cover so should be safe.

For the illiterate, this is a Unity game so machine translators designed for that engine should work here. Failing that, wait a few years since every one of the studio's Unity works have been picked up by Mangagamer for an official English translation.

Last edited:

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Sounds interesting, depends on if they focus on wish-fulfillment or monster sex and birth. Will keep an eye on it.

cookiedough

Reputation score
oo, i love when there's hcgs of mob village girls in these type of games usually that's neglected.

yuriski

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
It's an interesting enough game and the art is pretty hot. But I do hate that you are on a timer as soon as a heroine enters the place for the first time.

OP
H

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
It's an interesting enough game and the art is pretty hot. But I do hate that you are on a timer as soon as a heroine enters the place for the first time.
It's deliberate. The older playable demo for subscribers gave players the option to research the capture tech when they wanted to. It ended up breaking game balance since players could sit on the same chapter for 1000+ turns. To keep game pace moving along and maintain game balance, players have to survive the heroine onslaught until the tech is ready and/or enough units and traps are deployed to defeat her for good.

cookiedough

Reputation score
the demo didn't give any hcgs when you birth a slime or an imp is it just cause the demo doesn't have it or did they skimp out on hcg for some of the monsters?

Scud

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
The player is an unemployed NEET who spends his days playing video games and watching anime...

I feel offended...

OP
H

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
the demo didn't give any hcgs when you birth a slime or an imp is it just cause the demo doesn't have it or did they skimp out on hcg for some of the monsters?
For the goblin and roper scenes, the birth scenes have HCG but it's not as graphic as other works. Demo does not have HCG at all for the slime and imp.

As far as the text is concerned, effort is made into writing out the birth scene.

OmegaArk

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Game will be released on 15 August. Talk about being literal.
And i be going for my new job on 12 August.

I hope there wouldn't be any delays for it.

OP
H

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Game is now available to buy. 15% off until mid-September.

Unlike the previous free outfits for the girls like in previous works, Lunasoft are doing what the pros do and is running a lottery draw for pillow covers featuring Clare. Not of any interest to players outside of Japan, and I'm personally not sure what the take up is going to be like.

Last edited:

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Thread moved to the H-Games section.

cookiedough

Reputation score
aw man they cut out the breeding scenes in the full game there's no scenes for slime or imp

OP
H

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
aw man they cut out the breeding scenes in the full game there's no scenes for slime or imp
They were never there to begin with, most likely. Even the preview pics gave just three CG for the village girls.
Probably a budget reason, since it costs money to draw the scenes and recruit VA to voice them.

Game is selling well so far, I'll call it a success if sales surpass the number of favourites (which was nearly at 8000 last I checked). Lunasoft are open to DLC if the game sales are good enough, which is a first for this developer.

cookiedough

Reputation score
that's what i mean by cut out, i thought there'd be more since the tutorial had 2 of the first two mobs. but there's only 3 village girls cgs overall.

Feels kinda sloppy like they just did it to put it into their promos considering they used them, second on the preview pictures and the first pic in their description.

OP
H

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
that's what i mean by cut out, i thought there'd be more since the tutorial had 2 of the first two mobs. but there's only 3 village girls cgs overall.

Feels kinda sloppy like they just did it to put it into their promos considering they used them, second on the preview pictures and the first pic in their description.
Might want to take a good look at the preview pics. They didn't "cut" anything out, simply used 2 out of the 3 as promotional pictures. As easy as it is to assume every single monster has a birthing scene, that's not the case. Disappointing as it is for players who expected this (I was one of them), it's not going to ruin my playing experience.

Furthermore, it would not be possible anyway since some of the monsters aren't "birthed" by village girls. The girls are there as catalysts/ingredients for summoning.

OmegaArk

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Game has a 50/50 chance of being localized hopefully.
Unsure of what will the odds of additional DLCs but there might be.
Was hoping for more threesome or harem h-scenes, instead of just Rayna/Reina + trained girl.

cookiedough

Reputation score
Might want to take a good look at the preview pics. They didn't "cut" anything out, simply used 2 out of the 3 as promotional pictures. As easy as it is to assume every single monster has a birthing scene, that's not the case. Disappointing as it is for players who expected this (I was one of them), it's not going to ruin my playing experience.

Furthermore, it would not be possible anyway since some of the monsters aren't "birthed" by village girls. The girls are there as catalysts/ingredients for summoning.
i meant cut as in if you played the trial saw the first 2 breeding scenes having an event you'd assume the rest would. Not that it would ONLY have a scene for the first 2 units. You wanna use a different word for it go ahead but i don't mean cut as in content was in the game literally and removed, more like stopped prematurely.

In a world where they did put the scenes in, it's not like it really had to be dedicated exclusively an event scene with breeding, they could've easily made one with monster rape for say the imp or whatever. I feel like saying because some of it isn't technically birthing they couldn't have an event scene for it is a sloppy argument.

OP
H

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
i meant cut as in if you played the trial saw the first 2 breeding scenes having an event you'd assume the rest would. Not that it would ONLY have a scene for the first 2 units. You wanna use a different word for it go ahead but i don't mean cut as in content was in the game literally and removed, more like stopped prematurely.

In a world where they did put the scenes in, it's not like it really had to be dedicated exclusively an event scene with breeding, they could've easily made one with monster rape for say the imp or whatever. I feel like saying because some of it isn't technically birthing they couldn't have an event scene for it is a sloppy argument.
You assume wrongly, you can complain all you want about your expectations not being met. Nothing more, nothing less.
Lunasoft have tried to cover themselves using the writing, so creation of some monsters does not give a scene featuring the village girls. The description isn't sloppily written from what I can see, I can only assume budget and writing prevented more village girl rape scenes had the option presented themselves (a different artist handled the village girls compared to the main heroines, so time and budget constraints being the likely culprit).

This game actually has more scenes than the previous dungeon management game, despite having fewer heroines. Like the previous games, a lot of the sex scenes are actually costume variants of a base scene. Regardless, based on a gallery count this is comfortably the biggest game they've ever put out. It takes a bit of work to unlock everything even on normal, so price-wise can't complain.

cookiedough

Reputation score
You assume wrongly, you can complain all you want about your expectations not being met. Nothing more, nothing less.
Lunasoft have tried to cover themselves using the writing, so creation of some monsters does not give a scene featuring the village girls. The description isn't sloppily written from what I can see, I can only assume budget and writing prevented more village girl rape scenes had the option presented themselves (a different artist handled the village girls compared to the main heroines, so time and budget constraints being the likely culprit).

This game actually has more scenes than the previous dungeon management game, despite having fewer heroines. Like the previous games, a lot of the sex scenes are actually costume variants of a base scene. Regardless, based on a gallery count this is comfortably the biggest game they've ever put out. It takes a bit of work to unlock everything even on normal, so price-wise can't complain.
So? all i did was express my disappointment that they didn't go through with implementing scenes for village girls. you wanna praise them to high heavens go ahead IDC. I don't need someone to misrepresent what i said then nitpick that i used the word "cut" then go on an aggressive rant about how great the game is.. Ur a fanboy i get it.

Ya cause i'm complaining sooo much right that you feel the need to attack and repeat why they might've not included it twice, and justify the price, to someone whose never complained about it.

OP
H

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Done with your own rant? "Cut out", "I thought there'd be more" etc. etc.
You're responsible for what you type. Don't need to get all defensive because you're disappointed. If you're not capable of choosing the right words for conveying what you want to say, no one's going to blame you in a forum discussing adult games. You wanted more birth scenes and didn't get them. Tough. You're not exactly making many other points in your posts, so move on and get on with life.

Finished the game on easy, have a full gallery and have worked out the game mechanics. Will write a short guide later on in this thread for future reference. As always, this forum doesn't care for games like this, so I have the thread all to myself as a reference board.