What's new

RPG RPG Maker [PICOPICOSOFT] Rune'sPharmacy ~ティアラ島のお薬屋さん~ / Rune's Pharmacy ~The Druggist of Tiara Isle~ (RE139385, RJ139385)

Keyen

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: Rune's Pharmacy [RJ139385]

You can turn on hints into the recollection room.

The most recent recent is the 1.71.

Shiryuu612

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Yep I turned it on But nothing happens? How do it works anyways? I mean literally How do it gives hints? also the new update when can you buy the recipes that were on the update? And finally where can you find this "Pharmaceutical seller Chacha"?

Keyen

Reputation score

Try to "talk" to the crystals

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Does anyone know if the point system loophole still work for paypal? Want to support the developer, but no idea since I keep getting blocked for adult content. This is way harder than buying a fleshlight for some reason.

djunk101

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Bought this game a couple days ago and beat it last night. It was short, but fun. My thoughts:

The twist with Sablan is kinda obvious after you have a meal with him, and it made me think that you could argue that any corruption or bad-ends are sort of his fault for how he tried to motivate her (though based on how most of the scenes go, she's a natural slut who just never had the chance to foster the skill :p ).

Also, it's sort of funny to me, but Ending 3 definitely seems like the "best/happiest ending". Ending 1 feels like potential sequel-bait and Ending 2 is nice in that she's passing her skills onto the next generation, but Ending 3 feels like she did the most good just by being herself and being a prostitute in the slums (which, thanks to her, are no longer slums). Sort of rare for an H game to make the most perverse of the non-bad ends feel like the best/happiest. I liked it.

There are a couple things I think are sort of wasted potential, though. First, the church. It's a waste you can't go in it and pervy things in holy places are always fun :p . Another thing is the guys in the black robes. Aside from letting her be naked in public, they don't really do anything. I thought something was gonna happen with their "goddess", as they mention the room in the back being hers, or possibly the church, since they're right below it. Also, the Harbor could have used a building or two more and definitely should have connected to the center of town. I also half expected to eventually be able to take the ship to that island just south east of the town, but it never happened. Finally, the game could have used some more endings related to specific characters, like one for Mei or Lord Georg or a combination one for if you did both or one for the Farmer Rune's known since childhood or one for the Masseur or working at the tavern (speaking of, too bad she could never be a dancer their) or her black smith friend, etc. That's probably asking a lot, though if I had to pick one, I really wish Mei had gotten an ending. Would have been nice :) Given that the creator seems to keep updating the game, I suppose it's possible all that could still happen. Here's hoping!

Zero9437

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Holy shit dude, anime ver in the works, this is the first time I have seen H RPG to H Animo

Keyen

Reputation score

(At the very least, i know of some other but forgot about the title).

Reputation score

(At the very least, i know of some other but forgot about the title).
This is probably the first RPGmaker game to be made into an animation, which is pretty remarkable.

Crispin

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Bing translation:
  • 11/24/2017 Typographical spelling correction Bug fix Adding content Other
  • ◆ new H event "without cause" additional
    -Bug fixes
    For more information, please see the "log"

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
I was hoping the new updates would finally teach that cute princess the joy of a big fat old man dick but nope. Sad.

zekemckillip

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So, anyone know if they're planning to allow you to win against the thugs in the Slums? Currently, when you beat them it still acts like you lost... Unless some part of the follow up scene changes when you beat them...

OP
M

mastadon05

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Does anyone have the latest version? Havent played this one for quite a while.

djunk101

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The creator's twitter disappeared. Does anyone know what happened?

djunk101

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
weird, as far as i know, is still exist
Yeah, I noticed it showed up again a few days ago. It had disappeared for a couple days though and for a few days before that their tweets said they were "protected", which prevented me from liking, retweeting, responding, or even using the auto-translate feature (I wasn't really planning on doing any of this except the auto-translate part, I just happened to take notice of it). I wonder if their account was under review or something?

E

erobotan

Yeah, I noticed it showed up again a few days ago. It had disappeared for a couple days though and for a few days before that their tweets said they were "protected", which prevented me from liking, retweeting, responding, or even using the auto-translate feature (I wasn't really planning on doing any of this except the auto-translate part, I just happened to take notice of it). I wonder if their account was under review or something?
i see, that could be the case .. twitter is a western social media afterall.