What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ルさんちまん / Ressentiment] Go!! Narukami Occult Club / 行け!! 鳴神学園オカルト研究部 (RE168737, RJ168737)

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [RJ168737] Go!! Narukami School's Occult Research Department 行け!! 鳴神学園オカルト研究部

*Opens up game to start partial, checks skills...finds this*

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)

This...may take a while.

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [RJ168737] Go!! Narukami School's Occult Research Department 行け!! 鳴神学園オカルト研究部

^ If it counts each "square" you can pay to upgrade as 1 (even on the same skill), you'll have [~35-40 per girl + shota]*[10-11 girls]. Then the monsters'. Then the succubus you can pay G to boost whatever stats she gives (another 25-30). Then the crapton of weapons/armors/costumes/trophies. Then whichever thing I forgot. :eek:

velsomnia

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Yeah thats the problem I get in Ghost House Gun Sweeper and another game I am translating, hard to do when the developer puts jibberish in there to begin with.

raska42

Cthulhu
Reputation score

This game was surely worth paying for.

Costume change allowing you to go topless or bottomless check.
Corruption check.
Prostitution check.
Is there a topless option I missed? I was under the impression it was bottomless or no outfit. Granted I don't have everything bought from the costume shop yet (and there will probably be some that only drop in dungeons again). Topless girl in a skirt/pants (preferably jeans) is one of my kinks, I was actually kinda annoyed that they didn't have the option for that...

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^ You can have top on/off, then bra on/off, then skirts/shorts on/off, then panties on/off, then whatever accessories you dream (nipple piercings/clit rings/arrows pointing to heaven/cum dripping out/stamps of sluttitude/pubic hair/chokers/blindfolds/etc) [to get naked parts, have the required amount of hearts (not the 1s to buy stats with, the other for h-scenes)]

Side note : damn that purp-haired loli quiz is hard to random through :(

raska42

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Unless I'm missing something obvious, there's no option for top off bottoms on.

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So far all the costumes I got only allow top on/no pants.

All costumes (mine at least) are all "1 piece" [top and bottom are 1 item], you can somehow remove bottom as an option (but you can't only remove top since it's the "main" piece and bottoms are just a layer-ish), though if you put 2 hearts, nothing shows ......

There was an update with the english-side sale, maybe they corrected that or changed something

averytimson

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I just wish DLSite wouldn't always time out on the payment processing when trying to buy stuff there..

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^ You can try to buy points into your account instead of an item in the cart. Might help. And/or change payment methods. Never happened to me in ~10 years shopping there. It might be your interwebs/browser/CC hates you/something wild and random. Tried buying stuff on some other site ?

Lucy Heartfillia

Sex Demon
Reputation score

as i understand this game either: protected or no links yet ?

ments

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

as i understand this game either: protected or no links yet ?
it's loli- there wont be any links, you can hope on anime-sharing or nyaa.se

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Or just fork out the ~15$ on Dlsite and be done with it (plus you'll get updates free with no hassle to hunt down links).

Froggus

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I just wish DLSite wouldn't always time out on the payment processing when trying to buy stuff there..
Do you have an add blocker or tracker blocker? I do and it interfered with the payments. Try disabling it while buying at DLSite, or adding their 3rd-party payment processor to your whitelist.

Troufas

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

So far all the costumes I got only allow top on/no pants.

All costumes (mine at least) are all "1 piece" [top and bottom are 1 item], you can somehow remove bottom as an option (but you can't only remove top since it's the "main" piece and bottoms are just a layer-ish), though if you put 2 hearts, nothing shows ......

There was an update with the english-side sale, maybe they corrected that or changed something
Double checked on that, yeah thats absolutely my bad, assumed it was in as well since bottomless is (and topless isnt? kinda dont make sense but it is what is!)

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

It is loli. There is to be no link posting here, and ESPECIALLY NO LINK REQUESTING.

Lucy Heartfillia

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Or just fork out the ~15$ on Dlsite and be done with it (plus you'll get updates free with no hassle to hunt down links).
15$ ? wow, on my country course of dollar its a lot, no thx lol

averytimson

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Do you have an add blocker or tracker blocker? I do and it interfered with the payments. Try disabling it while buying at DLSite, or adding their 3rd-party payment processor to your whitelist.
Cheers dude, disabled ublock and it processed the payment.

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Some random stuff I have to ask :

1- Someone PM'd me about the 4th boss (giant crab thingy in the waterfall cave world) crashing out the game for him when he goes to fight it. Now my game was ok and I could kill it, but the question still needs asking : anyone else crashes there ? last night's patch fixed it ?

2- That 4-questions-at-random the purp-haired loli girl you recruit right after that boss is hard as Hell ...... Any tip on how to win it ? Do I have to match both icons (my choice = the loli's) ? WTF are they talking about ? How many in a row do you have to answer to win ?

15$ ? wow, on my country course of dollar its a lot, no thx lol
It is ~14$US/~12EURO/~1400Yen, choose the least morbidly expensive for you ;)

Lucy Heartfillia

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Some random stuff I have to ask :

1- Someone PM'd me about the 4th boss (giant crab thingy in the waterfall cave world) crashing out the game for him when he goes to fight it. Now my game was ok and I could kill it, but the question still needs asking : anyone else crashes there ? last night's patch fixed it ?

2- That 4-questions-at-random the purp-haired loli girl you recruit right after that boss is hard as Hell ...... Any tip on how to win it ? Do I have to match both icons (my choice = the loli's) ? WTF are they talking about ? How many in a row do you have to answer to win ?

It is ~14$US/~12EURO/~1400Yen, choose the least morbidly expensive for you ;)
the price on this game almost same as rise of the tomb raider for me in here, heh

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^ Lol : this game ~14$, Tomb Raider ~70$+.