What's new

RPG [rusimarudou] [るしまる堂] Dungeon of Erotic Master / ダンジョンオブエロチックマスター (RE265478) (RJ209600)

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
So, I've read through the thread here and everyone's talking about getting to the 9th floor, fighting dragons, etc... and honestly, I'm wondering how the hell I'm supposed to beat this BS 3rd floor. I've equipped all the items I've happened upon in the first three floors, and it doesn't matter whatsover. The ice lady or whatever I can fend off until I've run out of MP and items to heal my team, and then I die anyway because she damages and applies a weakening effect to every party member, every fucking turn. The giant troll often does a move that hits every party member for 100+ damage, shields be damned, either wiping the party immediately or ensuring that I won't be able to actually attack ever again healing one person at a time, usually for less damage than he deals in one hit, anyway.
Am I just a moron and missing something? Or is the game just that difficult immediately?
You're supposed to find ice resistance equipment before facing the boss.

As for the troll, you're not supposed to fight it, you can see where it is patrolling on the map.

TheFierceDeity

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
You're supposed to find ice resistance equipment before facing the boss.

As for the troll, you're not supposed to fight it, you can see where it is patrolling on the map.
Is there any visible indication that the items are ice-resistant, or do I need to be able to read moon runes?
Edit: Ended up double-checking that I've exhausted all doors, dialogue options with NPCs, chests, etc... Ice-resistant armor was in a chest, I think. It's blue in the menu.

Last edited:

velsomnia

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Good news guys looks like this games getting an official English translation.

Thats a bit late, it was supposed to be translated a very long time ago. Not enough content to make me want to play it again though.

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score
This game also has a sequel in the works

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score
Doesn't look like any news yet. Actually, they've been pretty quiet since the end of June...

Neriman

Reputation score
Wait whats the deal with the difficulty of levels 10 to 13 ? At level 14 and up all mobs are easy to kill except the door guardians. Also is there a way to obtain elemental resistance items if I already sold some ?

TheFierceDeity

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Wait whats the deal with the difficulty of levels 10 to 13 ? At level 14 and up all mobs are easy to kill except the door guardians. Also is there a way to obtain elemental resistance items if I already sold some ?
If you find and talk to the right NPCs, they'd eventually give you a way to reliably skip those levels until you're ready. Unfortunately, that's nigh-impossible to figure out without translation. I ended up save-scumming my way through, I think.

Neriman

Reputation score
If you find and talk to the right NPCs, they'd eventually give you a way to reliably skip those levels until you're ready. Unfortunately, that's nigh-impossible to figure out without translation. I ended up save-scumming my way through, I think.
Yeah I just strated to use google translator camera to identify the japanese symbols. Writing all the dialogues down is slow but it helps. Thanks.

Reputation score
this game has some rather nice animations in battle.. does this game have a gallery mode for h content?

Last edited:

mark21800

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Progress Report for English translation taken from Ci-en post.

This is the progress of Danero English version

Are there still English sales from overseas people on Twitter etc.?
I'm rushed, but I'm happy
It becomes sale here⇒

This Danero is not a production such as RPG Maker
Because it is a game with many original elements
In English translation, the message of the battle system
It is very difficult to fit characters in a limited display log

A sentence that only requires two kanji characters in Japanese
It ’s quite long in English
There were many cases where sentences came out from the log
So I reduced the 20-pixel character to 16 pixels and managed to fit it
-Donelia is attacked by the giant!

The current progress is almost finished with debugging
Although there are some system problems,
I don't think it will take much time
After that, if you write and adjust the sentence you forgot to translate
At the end, it ’s a flow that I can finally do the final debugging again

However, I don't know what's going on until the end, so I can't stay alert ...
I would like to make a final adjustment
Though I think personally, I thought Danero would shine even in English.
Since it was originally a tribute to WIZ, is it natural?

Waluis1

Reputation score
i like how people ask him stuffs on english, but he respond on japaneseXD

war-hammer

Reputation score
So I am kinda confused(since I can’t understand Japanese) if this game was updated recently or has dlc or a new game in general but he’s posted pics and gifs of the green haired chick in your party fighting. He’s also selling extra gifs or something as well? Anyone have any info on all that?