What's new

RPG [rusimarudou] [るしまる堂] Dungeon of Erotic Master / ダンジョンオブエロチックマスター (RE265478) (RJ209600)

blerghit

Reputation score
Good thing i didnt buy the game yet, with eng version release in time for this weekend :D

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score
Seems like it has DRM for some reason

firemaster10101

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Seems like it has DRM for some reason
I would have been more surprised had he sold the game without drm, to be honest. Noticing a lot of english releases coming with drm lately, guess they still believe we're a bunch of pirates, or that drm is actually worth it.

Waluis1

Reputation score
I would have been more surprised had he sold the game without drm, to be honest. Noticing a lot of english releases coming with drm lately, guess they still believe we're a bunch of pirates, or that drm is actually worth it.
tbh there is a lot of pirates, i didnt pay for his other words, but i want to support this one so he keep bringing his next proyects

he told me that it was supose to be sold on the english siteXD, there was some management problems and they put it on the japanese site

War1926

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Ok so how much does the game cost In $, i only have debit card but if i ever wanted to support a H game, this one should be a good to start. And this is one of the few H game that actually works on my crappy laptop.

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score
Ok so how much does the game cost In $, i only have debit card but if i ever wanted to support a H game, this one should be a good to start. And this is one of the few H game that actually works on my crappy laptop.

Waluis1

Reputation score
i think that is a good price, and you get 30% discount if you make an accound for the first time

chucknoris35

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Why does the JP dlsite version showcase the demo video in english? Is there an option to change languages in that version?

Waluis1

Reputation score
because they are selling the english version on the japanese site

blerghit

Reputation score
I'll be right back to tell you guys if the english translation is good.

Didnt notice any mistakes or odd english in the intro. Seems worth the money.

Last edited:

Waluis1

Reputation score
i got an error on the autentification error CLD193-181-12157, drm sux i solve it looking for some info on japaneseXD

War1926

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
no weird errors i hope? it would be really funny if i bought the game In english and didnt work but the jap ver did just fine XD