What's new

RPG [rusimarudou] [るしまる堂] Dungeon of Erotic Master / ダンジョンオブエロチックマスター (RE265478) (RJ209600)

Waluis1

Reputation score
i think that he said something about been a dlc, it will cost like 1200 yen and he will only translate it if the game base game has good sales

war-hammer

Reputation score
i think that he said something about been a dlc, it will cost like 1200 yen and he will only translate it if the game base game has good sales
Oh so it’s already been released then? Nothing else added other than the new character?

Waluis1

Reputation score
not yet, but he said that its on the last stage (they are testing and debugging)

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Great, an English version, maybe now I can finally figure out where the heck the damn gallery is at or if there even is one. Or get an explanation for why the enemies seem to love to fuck the mage girl so much.

firemaster10101

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Great, an English version, maybe now I can finally figure out where the heck the damn gallery is at or if there even is one. Or get an explanation for why the enemies seem to love to fuck the mage girl so much.
Gallery unlocks after you beat the game, it's the 7th option on your pause screen, the same screen you access your inventory, save, options, etc. Mage girl has higher charm so she has a higher chance of successfully initiating H with enemies.

Neriman

Reputation score
So this English Version comes with the game translated obviously... plus a new character and animations ?

Neriman

Reputation score
Perhaps I was mistaken but Ive seen pics of a new green haired girl on the authors pages... not sure which one. Maybe it was part of part 2 ?

My bad, I google translated this post a few months ago and I thought it was the same game since both are called ''Danero''. Perhaps its Dungeon of Erotic Master 2 but he just calls it Danero for short.
Edit: Yeah now I see he was talking about ''Danero Plus specification'' and a Wizardry game.

mark21800

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
English version release date announced for the 27th.

war-hammer

Reputation score
So is the English version bringing the new characters or is that an entirely different game? Has a release date been given for the new characters?

mark21800

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
So is the English version bringing the new characters or is that an entirely different game? Has a release date been given for the new characters?
The new characters appear to be for the sequel. Whether or not we get the English version would depend on how well the first one sells.