What's new

RPG [rusimarudou] [るしまる堂] Dungeon of Erotic Master / ダンジョンオブエロチックマスター (RE265478) (RJ209600)

cell943

Reputation score
I'll be right back to tell you guys if the english translation is good.

Didnt notice any mistakes or odd english in the intro. Seems worth the money.
Well, from the dlsite images, "Cobalt" is wrong (unless poetic license), so there are likely other basic mistakes in there.

Allsop2604

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Rofl English Dlsite is garbage. Went to buy the game but it won't let you do so without an account. Go to create an account. Can't I already have an account registered with my email. Go to reset password. New password doesn't work. Assume I messed up, reset password again. New password doesn't work. I try this two more times with no luck. Emailed them and am waiting to hear back.

Apparently I'm not allowed to buy this game. Fucking shitty site.

EDIT: Nevermind, I'm an idiot. Email is not same as login - only states that once through the multiple page reset process and doesn't mention it via email. My bad.

Last edited:

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score
I mean when playing the game you have the option to seduce the beasts. These are literally slutty warriors
Yeah, I get that aspect of it. But they are literally doing it just because some monsters would pay for it and leave them alone. I thought there was something more to it. Like certain monster's semen is beneficial to them somehow. Or the provocation itself is a curse of the erotic dungeon and not something they specifically want to do.

neutral

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
man, quest tracking is kind of a mess. i keep finding key items and the game says "now go use this key!" and i just dont remember where anything is. it doesnt help nothing is marked properly. also, whats up with the blacksmith? i found her in the dungeon, she said she'd return to the surface, but she still hasn't gone up! i just beat the fire guy. i should see if the elf or hobbits have anything to say, maybe a reward....too bad i already forgot which floor they were on. now i gotta grab some booze for some old....oh god, someone hook me up with a save, this is kinda insufferable now....

blerghit

Reputation score
C to open menu/map, all stuff is marked there that you have found. THe blacksmith girl gets back to work after you find her father, a level lower, and talk a bit to both. Its all perfectly logical as long as you actually read what the NPCs say.

Neriman

Reputation score
Anon from 4chan said this: ''I took a very brief look at it. Seems like it uses CypherGuard DRM (a few minutes of investigation lead me to some threads on /g/ about breaking it but they don't get too far). The executable doesn't appear to be protected, seems more like the data file is. You can trick the trial version's .exe into running with the full game's data by creating a folder called "setting" with an empty file called "taiken.txt" inside it, but that just causes it to immediately close like the regular .exe does (inspecting with a debugger shows that it's crashing, likely because the data file is encrypted). ''

Also

''You could go to e-hentai and message genl to crack it, but he'd need the account details of whoever purchased it in order to break the encryption. So for the game to get cracked, somebody will need to buy it again (unless we can contact whoever uploaded it to SVScomics).''

And sadly...

''If anything the DRM this game uses encourages piracy. If you read the "activation instructions", there's this lovely piece of text:
>If you purchase a product which requires user authentication as a guest, the file(s) may no longer be viewable if you perform the following:
>
> Change/replace your operating system.
> Reformat the hard disk drive on which Windows is installed.
> Change/Replace your hard disk.
>
>If such is the case, if you wish to view the product again you will need to repurchase it. ''

So this DRM is bs.

Last edited:

Durper

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
While I don't encourage piracy (more in this dev's case, his games are honestly nice), this DRM is indeed BS if you can't reinstall on another machine. That's probably something to report to him.

Neriman

Reputation score
While I don't encourage piracy (more in this dev's case, his games are honestly nice), this DRM is indeed BS if you can't reinstall on another machine. That's probably something to report to him.
Yes his works are pretty good. I actually bought Goblin Walker on Steam thinking it had the 18+ stuff unlocked...it didnt... then I read that I had to install the patch for it. But its not free...and it costed more than the game itself on Steam. So best I could do was giving it a good review and pirate the game.

Waluis1

Reputation score
man, quest tracking is kind of a mess. i keep finding key items and the game says "now go use this key!" and i just dont remember where anything is. it doesnt help nothing is marked properly. also, whats up with the blacksmith? i found her in the dungeon, she said she'd return to the surface, but she still hasn't gone up! i just beat the fire guy. i should see if the elf or hobbits have anything to say, maybe a reward....too bad i already forgot which floor they were on. now i gotta grab some booze for some old....oh god, someone hook me up with a save, this is kinda insufferable now....
for the blackmist, you need to talk to her, then you have to talk with her dad, after that you have to talk with her again
it took me a while to get the ice shoes too

War1926

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
kinda difficult to find this game on english, in the end my debit card was rejected XP

Sarav

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Found a cracked version on F95.

blerghit

Reputation score
Bought the game, and goblin walker, on DLsite.
Supporting the eng TLed games might get more of them TLed, and if it stops working becuase DRM(and its not removed in later patches) ill pirate it then.

Foxst

Reputation score
Anyone have a full save? I'm not enjoying the gameplay

war-hammer

Reputation score
So does this one have the green haired girl in it as a playable character?