What's new

RPG [rusimarudou] [るしまる堂] Dungeon of Erotic Master / ダンジョンオブエロチックマスター (RE265478) (RJ209600)

Grayrabbit

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
It's funny how I thought the dialogue was so deep when seeing it in Japanese. When translated its kind of funny how these girls are basically just thots.
Even in Japanese these three are .... you know? Thots..
Specially the big girl on left, she's a twice of slut than other two.
Alas, she's not hot as other two however.

neutral

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
so ive hit a solid wall on floor 16. hera boss fight, shes level 99, i thought i was supposed to lose it....guess not! she one shots my party, even while defending. any ideas?

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Even in Japanese these three are .... you know? Thots..
Specially the big girl on left, she's a twice of slut than other two.
Alas, she's not hot as other two however.
Speaking of which; while I didn't mind her for filling the "muscle girl niche" I'm pretty disappointed that, for what seems to be an early mock-up for a sequel (which I can't find right now), almost all of the new designs seem to resemble her type more than the other two, which would be super disappointing if he went ahead with those.

blerghit

Reputation score
so ive hit a solid wall on floor 16. hera boss fight, shes level 99, i thought i was supposed to lose it....guess not! she one shots my party, even while defending. any ideas?
did you release all prisoners on the floor above?
i beat it by focusing purely on attack, and healing with blonde. lvl 24 pretty good gear.

war-hammer

Reputation score
So when’s the release of the sequel? Has he already an announced a date for that?

zenjack

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
About the statues (those murals you find but can't read):

Beat the game then go back to the 22nd floor
Look in the top left hand corner of the map, you'll see an N (thats the Explorer King guy)
Talk to him and he'll tell you the writing was copied onto it by a faulty printer and that Doman (the fucked up dog man) was the one doing it
Doman is the other N in bottom right corner of the same room
Talk to him and he'll say this about the statues:

"Split the writing in half and turn 90 degrees counter-clockwise. It's copying writing symmetrically"

So apparently the statues have something to do with the mural fragments you find and not the other way around. Still can't figure out what's written on them though because I can't split the text on the statues in half and understand it either way.

Anon12349

Reputation score
Is there anyway to have a better uncropped look at the animations? Even in the gallery they're cropped and too small

nghesichuoi123

Reputation score
I'm stuck at floor 4, I've beaten the succubus but I can't advance anymore, going back to the Orc inn doesn't give me anything, and there's a locked door on the left side of the map that I can't open, what did I do wrong here?

Allsop2604

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Whelp my DLsite copy suddenly stopped working (maybe because I moved the folder?) and DLsite has locked out my account again. What a shitty service/product. No wonder everyone just pirates everything.

Any suggestions to get it back working?

blerghit

Reputation score
What? how? Why? how can DLsite lock your account? Why would they do that to a paying customer?
also my game works fine even after moving to another hard drive. Just need to launch through the "secure startup" antipiracy exe
BTW thats tied to your DLsite account, so if you somehow get banned from DLsite that might also trigger the anti-piracy thing.

PS: Did you share your copy after logging in and playing? that might get you banned since they will monitor the IP from where your login is used to play the game, and seeing it pop upall around the world and simultaneously will show that you shared your copy of the game, breaking the user agreement.

Last edited:

cell943

Reputation score
PS: Did you share your copy after logging in and playing? that might get you banned since they will monitor the IP from where your login is used to play the game, and seeing it pop upall around the world and simultaneously will show that you shared your copy of the game, breaking the user agreement.
Or that you're traveling or that you have a VPN. What a shitty assumption to make.

Allsop2604

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
No, no it's my own goddamn fault. I have too many different account names and passwords I've gone and both locked myself out of my DLsite account and associated email. My real grievance here is my copy stopped working after properly authenticating it - which is ridiculous. I have not altered the folder or my system in anyway. Normally I could try to re-download/authenticate but am unable to due to my own stupidity. Regardless - I shouldn't be in the situation where I should have to. Hence my complaint with DLsite.

So now, despite buying the game, I am unable to continue playing it.

Majinothinus

Reputation score
Does anyone know if there is an "extracted" gallery mode with gifs or full animation "views"? The in game gallery is like a mess to navigate and you have to go through a lot of numbers not knowing which is for which monster. I only managed to find a CG rip but they are just pictures.
Wish the gallery was a lot better designed.

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score
Does anyone know if there is an "extracted" gallery mode with gifs or full animation "views"? The in game gallery is like a mess to navigate and you have to go through a lot of numbers not knowing which is for which monster. I only managed to find a CG rip but they are just pictures.
Wish the gallery was a lot better designed.
There used to be one on exhentai, but it wasn't full from what I remember