What's new

RPG [rusimarudou] [るしまる堂] Dungeon of Erotic Master / ダンジョンオブエロチックマスター (RE265478) (RJ209600)

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score
As excited as I am, I'm going to have to wait. I won't get anywhere with this in just Japanese.

Grayrabbit

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Is it just me Game still says "This feature is not available in trial version" when I click Gallery mode?

War1926

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
i have no clue how to get the girl in the forge and how to fullscreen
you need to get all The Tablet stones in all 3 floors also find all npc talk to them and them go back to the forge girl and empty all her dialogue option, she will then open her store back in town.

I am stuck in floor 10 now, triying to speak with all npcs now, my current level is 18.

Aarkken

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
In regards to animation looping, Yes there is one the options makes animations loop in parts until you press a key.

Just a heads up floor 10 seems to be a challenge floor where you can find some kind of dragon slaying sword I think it might be optional I have a few areas on previous floors I can't access need to sit through some NPC dialouge and see if I can gleen something.

Also the FOE monsters Moving Red circles on the minimap are pretty much no goes avoid them or die.

:Edit - Forgot to mention floor 10 is crazy my party is lvl 18 and the goblin mob on that lvl is lvl 60 and the dragon can one shot my knight so Im almost positve its an optional later thing.

Deekin

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
It used to be that you could change the loop from looping once, twice, or thrice.
I don't understand why he would remove the latter two options, it makes no sense.

Unless you have to unlock them, which is less dumb but still kinda dumb.

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score
Here's my save on floor 10. Party is level 22 with upgraded gear via blacksmith. I've been playing for 4 hours without break, and I'm still on floor 10 LOL

not sure what to do on floor 10, talked with every NPC, tried every exclamation mark on the map, and still nothing
Also I did manage to beat some of those high level mobs, but it was very hard. Worth it tho, got easy 3 levels

Fun game to be honest. But the encounters in some areas are too high. Hot new animations

Attachments

Timmy!

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
I'm stuck on floor 19. There's a boss mob that I can't get through since he is too strong. Not sure what to do and my party lvl is 32.

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Is there a ton of new content? I'm only on floor 10 and aside from the giant enemies I don't see a whole lot more then what was on the demo.

Left85

Lurker
Reputation score
Can you please someone send a full save file with the erotic gallery unlocked?

Razeluxe

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
While this is only barely related, what happened to Newdragon on Nyaa? The user only uploads JAVs now and the only other consistent "game" uploader is the guy who doesn't tag worth a damn and almost exclusively only uploads crappy VNs.

Aarkken

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
The lightning knight boss on floor 19 was grade A horseshit even with the lightning shield on my knight and the thunder barrier for 20% lightning resist he tears you apart beat the prick by revive corpse attack spam.

Gear progression is odd it seems you get full sets of Fire Ice and Lightning resist but they are much worse baseline than the gear i was using at the time and it can only outfit 1 character for max resist or all 3 for status immune and nearly worthless amounts of resist.

Also the lightning resist gear dropping off the Lightning knight is pointless unless there is another lighting rape fest later.

EDIT: Well I feel a little stupid the blacksmith just made me a 3 piece set of rubber armor from the tree sap and stuff on lvl 19 would have helped... if i gave 1 piece each to the girls thats only 30% resist which from the 100+ he was hitting for on his AOE attacks still results in way to much damage unless the mage goes full heal.

Last edited:

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score
1.10 google translate^^

※Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Where is the save done?
A: Open the menu with the "space" key ⇒ Save it with "Adventure notebook"

■ Product version Ver 1.00 update information
● Change of provocation specification
① Cut 30% damage from enemies that proved successful
② 120% increase in damage from enemies who get angry with provocation, 120% increase in damage given
● You can purchase recovery items at a grocery store
* We adjusted the number of payment items
- Equipment items can be strengthened with blacksmith
* Blacksmith is released when solving the Helmetia event on the first floor
● Add rare equipment items at the time of appraisal of unverified items that the enemy drops
* The head of the name is attached to the rare equipment item ★
※ Rare equipment items can not be strengthened
● Changed specifications that are prone to defeat insult
● Returning to the ground "Transport magic square" displays from the beginning on MAP
● When using 'smoked meat of dragon' MP will recover 50

■ Product version verup next update requirement
Fixing typos
● Menu window ⇒ Log display of gallery
"Monster books can not be specified in trial version" is incorrect
Next game is scheduled to be updated to "Demon Image Book and Gallery will be released after the game clears"
● Option setting key key changed variable key is incorrect ⇒ under investigation
● Doneria's goblin-based error log using demon illustrations
Next time is scheduled to be updated to "Furnishment ⇒ exactly" of "Why are you a good partner for trial slasher !?"
● Queen of Ice attack log
"I was stared at a freezing eyes!" ⇒ "I glared at the freezing eyes!" Is scheduled to be updated next time
● Marianne log when canceling trap
"Something on the wall is something ... Is something wrong?" ⇒ "There is something on the wall ... Will it be something?" Next update is scheduled

★ ↓ Below is the description of previous Ver update and modification
■ Bugs fixed with "Danero trial version Ver1.01"
● Two typographical errors were corrected
● Equipment Items to be Obtained at Events 3 Types
"★ cold cap" "★ cold leather armor" "★ sluggish glove"
Three types of items were given ice tolerance during
This makes it easier for the area boss "Queen of Ice" to lower its capture difficulty level
● Turns that recovered battle incapable characters
If I use the recovery item again for the same character, I have recovered from battle impossible
We corrected and corrected the problem that the message "I returned from battle impossible" appears
● In turn using Donnelia's fighting release
Fixed a problem that returning to standby motion when hitting recovery cursor

■ Bugs fixed with "Danero trial version Ver1.02"
● When selling items appraised immediately after appraisal
If you sell the second and subsequent items you will sell the first item

■ Bug that has not been improved yet
※ We are currently working on production for the product version
Because it is in a situation that the trial version can not be updated for a while
We can not update bug fixes for the time being.

● In the explanation of Perpero-chan, "Three or more people do not recognize intruders", so three people can not enter
Correctly it will be "more than four people"
Because it is a little confusing, I will change it to the notation "Only three people"

● picture book cancellation bug
If you use the demon illustrations and you press the Cancel key when comments are displayed in the log
Wait will change to use picture book use
* It is not a bug that hinders the progress of the game

Those who found the bug are e-mail, comments or twitter
Because it does not matter where you are, it can be extremely helpful if you can report it

■ Other items not implemented in trial version
● You can not use "Dragon smoked meat" in trial version
● Blacksmith will not be restarted even after completing the event
● Marianne's command "Total Receipt" is not implemented
- The demons examined by the demon illustrations can not be viewed with the "Monster Chart" from the menu
● Wandering monster can defeat it if you do your best, but there is nothing in particular

※ About the voice and SE of H animation
There is no voice and SE of H animation of the current work
As for this, in the coming Shirudo, I make one work by three people

Planning / Story / Illustration animation
programmer
Acoustic voice director

Mr. Akoshi got out of the team during the production period
H related voice, SE can not be implemented
I heard that sound production work can not be done due to individual circumstances than before
I was forcibly detained and had been involved in work for a long time
In the meantime I flew away after completing BGM and battle related SE
I really appreciate it.

About Voice and some SE
Even if I put acoustic support on my head because it is a tone deaf
I decided that I would lower the quality of the work and gave up on the implementation this time
It is not that I did not implement it, please understand that I could not do it
Latest article of "Danero" category

Sire Loser

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
How do you open the door that is behind the succubus on floor 4? I think i throughly searched everything up to floor 7 but still cannot open that damn door.

velsomnia

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Man I seriously hate it when im right, im not even going to download or buy it if he made us wait all this time to only add one extra animation set and a few extra floors that are almost impossible to pass. I had been worried for a long time now though that he had already given us all the animations.

War1926

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Man I seriously hate it when im right, im not even going to download or buy it if he made us wait all this time to only add one extra animation set and a few extra floors that are almost impossible to pass. I had been worried for a long time now though that he had already given us all the animations.
You are wrong. I am on floot 16 and there a new enemies and animations i have encounter atleast 10 new animations.

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
The game is out on torrent sites for anyone who doesn't want to deal with weird links

Funsizelife

Reputation score
This game is hard. I mean, not knowing Japanese makes it harder than it already is, but the bosses do crazy amount of damage, and that's not including those circle things on the map.