What's new

Russefeiring!

Wonderboy

Lurker
Reputation score
Ok, so in Norway we have this tradition. Once we finish our thirteenth year of education, between the first and the seventeenth of May, we become what is known as "Russ." Basically, we wear special uniforms, get vans in special colours with loud stereos playing annoying music in the middle of the night. We also have what special cards, with a picture, our name and some other info. On this card we also include a signature or a joke.

Does anyone here have an idea for what I should put on my 800 cards that are going to be spread all over the place?

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score
Re: Russefeiring!

Dammit. Now I want a Russefeiring. Lucky bastard >p

Does the signature/joke have to be original? If not, there's always .

Ranger Princess

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ummmmmmmmmm

Are you looking for something like "Wonderboy, delightfully soft yet surprisingly durable."
or.... "Wonderboy, smells like freshly baked cookies but tastes like pickled beets."

or a more generic "Look out there's a tentacle monster under your bed!"

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

And then after that time, you get to choose whether or not you want to be norwegian, right?
..Or is that rumspringa

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Let's see... From the sounds of it, it seems like everybody's okay with you doing that... If that's the case, they're fine with whatever it says on the card. Readers who'll take jokes well, as well as having them distributed all over...

"Well, it was either this or me naked."
"This paper kindly donated by Jamaican Marijuana Foundation"
"Soak the paper with lemon juice and see hot women!"
"I'm also a clown-for-hire. Please call and ask for Binkie if you'd like to make a reservation."
"Wait, I didn't mean to toss all of these out! Can someone pick them all up and give it back?"
"Collect twenty cards and win a prize!"
"I sneezed on this card :)"
"Hey, don't throw me on the floor! HEY! COME BACK HERE!"
"So an idiot picks up a card from the floor and then has a heart attack..."

That's all I got. I'm not very witty...

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Probably already used by someone else but,

"Seeeeven daaaaaaaaysssssss..........." (Ring joke)
Maybe put a penny on the tales on the back or fron and then, "On this card is a lucky penny" then when they flip it over, "But unfortunately it's tales side up. Too bad."
That's all I got for now.

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

Whether the card is printed on both sides or not is the hinge for this joke but there's always the "How do you keep an idiot amused for hours? (Flip me over and find out.)" and on the back side, "How do you keep an idiot amused for hours? (Flip me over and find out.)"

Otherwise, I got nothing. Some of Dark's were fairly amusing.

OP
W

Wonderboy

Lurker
Reputation score

Wee! I love these!

Anyway, the card is printed on one side only I'm afraid, if anyone suddenly get a cool phrase just popping up, think of me and post k?

Also, right now I think I'm gonna go with the "Don't throw me on the floor" gag. Oh, and also, I'm putting a "Member of" section on my card. It says ULMF amongst other things:p

Nunu

Despot
Former Admin
Reputation score

why not just put a link to here on it. sounds like a pretty good joke to me.

OP
W

Wonderboy

Lurker
Reputation score

Ok, I think I'm gonna go for this monologue.

"Look at me, look at youself. You've had it, I've had it, we've all had it. That moment, that pause, where you're thinking: Should I? Shouldn't I? Can I? Can't I? Why can't I? Am I being constrained by sosciety's norms? The question is, should I...?"

I'm not sure how I'm going to fit it on the card... But the point of this is that I can augment the intentions of the monologue. For example, I can say it's about kissing. Or sex. Or trying something new. Or like the original, in which the question was: "Should I taste my own semen

EDIT: Also, Nunu, I'm putting a "Member of:" Section, and it says ULMF.

Last edited:

Incubus

Horn Dog
Reputation score

Ok, I think I'm gonna go for this monologue.

"Look at me, look at youself. You've had it, I've had it, we've all had it. That moment, that pause, where you're thinking: Should I? Shouldn't I? Can I? Can't I? Why can't I? Am I being constrained by sosciety's norms? The question is, should I...?"

I'm not sure how I'm going to fit it on the card... But the point of this is that I can augment the intentions of the monologue. For example, I can say it's about kissing. Or sex. Or trying something new. Or like the original, in which the question was: "Should I taste my own semen

EDIT: Also, Nunu, I'm putting a "Member of:" Section, and it says ULMF.
Reminds me of

OP
W

Wonderboy

Lurker
Reputation score

Weeeeeee Bruce Campbell! <3

Ahem. I mean. Yes, that is funny. I like the works of that actor.

Nunu

Despot
Former Admin
Reputation score

Nunu gives you permision to squee over bruce campbell.

and thats just a name, i said link.