What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ S.Q.D.T.] Succubus Quest (RE026617, RJ026617)

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: [Request] Succubs Quest

- How unlock special costumes? I dont know how by 2 years ...
Costumes are specific pieces of equipment, most of them you can steal through the harpy sisters "snatch" (random chance from 'Harpy combo'), from specific enemies.The most effective method:
- surprise an enemy
- undress
- summon Esplana
- use tender kiss, harpy combo
- run away
Rince and repeat.

There are many stealable costumes. Depending on versions, Merja gives you glasses, there's a Mammon in the Entrance you can buy a few costumes from(?)... It's a very, very long way to the 100% mark.
Common event 079 is the harpy "snatch" event (ocurring w/ 40% chance from Harpy combo, chance to get costume varies, often low).

List of stealables in SQ0.05:
Vouivre -> Dragon stone
Meister Tore -> Slave band
Salome -> Apostle head
Lucifer -> Temptation apple
Cerberus -> Dog collar
Sphinx -> Sphinx fur
Angel -> Angel Halo
Alice -> pretty waistcoat

Last edited:

lazydude

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The road to utopia is just a bunch of closed doors, no idea how to get passed those. Sometimes the first one opens, but I've never gotten passed the second, much less have any idea why the first opens when it does.
iirc there's a minimum level requirement to open those doors...

let me rephrase that there's a minimum succubus level requirement, your own level doesn't matter

@Strange the only one I knew of was the Dragon stone thanks

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

iirc there's a minimum level requirement to open those doors...
Add up the total level of the succubi listed in the bookshelf (both count in case of 2 succubi per book). Reaching a total of 30, 60 and 100 will open each door, respectively.

redscizor

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Costumes are specific pieces of equipment, most of them you can steal through the harpy sisters "snatch" (random chance from 'Harpy combo'), from specific enemies.The most effective method:
- surprise an enemy
- undress
- summon Esplana
- use tender kiss, harpy combo
- run away
Rince and repeat.

There are many stealable costumes. Depending on versions, Merja gives you glasses, there's a Mammon in the Entrance you can buy a few costumes from(?)... It's a very, very long way to the 100% mark.
Common event 079 is the harpy "snatch" event (ocurring w/ 40% chance from Harpy combo, chance to get costume varies, often low).

List of stealables in SQ0.05:
Vouivre -> Dragon stone
Meister Tore -> Slave band
Salome -> Apostle head
Lucifer -> Temptation apple
Cerberus -> Dog collar
Sphinx -> Sphinx fur
Angel -> Angel Halo
Alice -> pretty waistcoat
Nice a very old or new secret ... In 1 hour I cant Angel but was few more fast with sphinx and was a good gear +4 all stats
How work the Mammon in the Entrance?? I dont know who is
Oh well,I am level 14 and never could do more, I dont know how unlock more dungeons or advances in the game XD

uzil

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Version 16 is out, so here are the links:
#!04VB0CKS!K67Zt7ynvSslBmZhYafKNby9WpgabjuN8HejS1-5EBk

And the semen images:
#!hh0jDYxb!u8AWXri3CAvmBEqvJJ9i8y44YSajW01uNDIL11iPrGo

Once again, the old links have been deleted.

Edit: Since I've received some requests for one, I've made a quick guide:
pastebin SuPmZepc
Tell me what you think.

Last edited:

lazydude

Tentacle God
Reputation score

pastebin SuPmZepc
Tell me what you think.
good but you should add that there are atleast three girls who will steal the Dragon stone from you(Stella being the worst of the lot since she'll equip it herself) and that it can be cursed by the black cat

uzil

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

good but you should add that there are atleast three girls who will steal the Dragon stone from you(Stella being the worst of the lot since she'll equip it herself) and that it can be cursed by the black cat
Added in a bit more, that included. Thanks for reminding me about black cats. Everyone needs to know about those assholes.

Aiolos1212

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

In that graphics folder there's a ton of enemies I've never seen before - are those new in this version and implemented? I read through the System_rb folder's files to try and find a reference to those enemies in skill text or battle dialogue and didn't see anything, although I'm not sure how telling that is since a few mod enemies don't show up there. The ones I'm referring to are such as these :

Homunculus
Kinaree
Tengu
Kelpie
Gomory
Fleuretty
Ghoul
Empusa
Dhampir
Tiamat
Mephisto
Lorelei

Normally I wouldn't read too deep into just a battler's folder but that's just such a large list it has me wondering if there's a new dungeon or one I missed or something.

Reading through those skill texts was pretty weird too - apparently imps have a hold skill where they grab onto you from behind and block your eyes with their hands, or something similar? Certainly never seen that one, but there's dialogue for it and everything. They can also apparently insert into female Ayxect's mouth or ass, but I've never seen that one either unless they're referring to the defeat dialogue choices - which I don't think they are, since they expressly enumerated separate insert states for them. Perhaps it's just a placeholder for work on multiple simultaneous inserts, or something.

uzil

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Honestly, its hard to tell what content is in, and what is being worked on. Many enemies only appear in certain areas, and cannot be summoned by Sitri. So you'd probably be best off just ignoring all that stuff and just playing and seeing what you can find.

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score

Since the translation efforts seem dead for the time being, how do you hook SQ2 again?

I've been trying to use that Visual Novel Reader since it works for most things, but it can't seem to hook SQ2 and I can't figure it out.

Or should I just try to get another translator working? If so, what would you suggest?

uzil

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I just translation aggregator, since the hooker it comes with doesn't need any fancy codes to grab the text. I've tried to get Visual Novel Reader to work with it myself, since the resizing option is nice, but I don't really know anything about the program.

Briger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

ScugeThrow/Skeugslou should be Skogsrå if anyone other then me cares :eek:

CD008

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Version 16 is out, so here are the links:
#!04VB0CKS!K67Zt7ynvSslBmZhYafKNby9WpgabjuN8HejS1-5EBk

And the semen images:
#!hh0jDYxb!u8AWXri3CAvmBEqvJJ9i8y44YSajW01uNDIL11iPrGo

Once again, the old links have been deleted.

pastebin SuPmZepc
Tell me what you think.
How do you get the semen images working? I've added it to the game's main folder, but haven't seen any ingame yet.

Eld

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

So does anyone know how to get through Road to Utopia or Wonderland dungeons? I can't seem to figure them out. Also, does anyone have a v16 save they could share?

uzil

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

For the semen images, yes, just put them into the graphics folder with the rest of the images, and they'll work.

Road to Utopia requires a certain combined level of enemies to open all the doors. 100, I think, so five level 20 enemy books should work. Then its just a question of getting through. It's tough, since there's around 30 floors. Wonderland is pretty random with its warps, so you just have to keep going until you reach the end.

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score

I just translation aggregator, since the hooker it comes with doesn't need any fancy codes to grab the text. I've tried to get Visual Novel Reader to work with it myself, since the resizing option is nice, but I don't really know anything about the program.
How did you get Translation aggregator to work? It took me a bit to find a download for the newer versions, but when I try them it keeps giving me errors of unable to inject App Translator.dll into SQ2.

That and the AGTH hook won't launch at all, and the internal hook gives the same error.

uzil

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

How did you get Translation aggregator to work? It took me a bit to find a download for the newer versions, but when I try them it keeps giving me errors of unable to inject App Translator.dll into SQ2.

That and the AGTH hook won't launch at all, and the internal hook gives the same error.
I went ahead and uploaded the version that I'm using, and added the link to the pastebin. Try it, and see if it works.

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score

I went ahead and uploaded the version that I'm using, and added the link to the pastebin. Try it, and see if it works.
That works for hooking, but none of the actual translation menu bits seem to work. Do I need something else? They all spit out errors.
EDIT:
Got ATLAS to work. That took a bit. I forget the issue with text hookers is the battles play havoc with it since they're autoscrolled... and all the numbers seem to really confuse the crap out of the hook.

Last edited:

Eld

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Road to Utopia requires a certain combined level of enemies to open all the doors. 100, I think, so five level 20 enemy books should work. Then its just a question of getting through. It's tough, since there's around 30 floors. Wonderland is pretty random with its warps, so you just have to keep going until you reach the end.
Thanks! I knew there was something to Road to Utopia; I thought it was one of the special books or something though. Wonderland, well, I guess I feared as much. I'll just have to bruteforce through.

What about the Labyrinth, the umm, 6th? floor where you have this one long pathway with a switch couple of screens in that leads to different places under different conditions. Do you know the conditions?

Aiolos1212

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks! I knew there was something to Road to Utopia; I thought it was one of the special books or something though. Wonderland, well, I guess I feared as much. I'll just have to bruteforce through.

What about the Labyrinth, the umm, 6th? floor where you have this one long pathway with a switch couple of screens in that leads to different places under different conditions. Do you know the conditions?
Something to keep in mind about Wonderland - the questline doesn't trigger unless you're male. If you enter as a female, it's just an infinite floor dungeon iirc. There's a different mod scenario in wonderland that involves female ayxect, but I honestly don't remember how to trigger it, gonna have to figure that one out all over again...

Also yeah, that labyrinth floor is a real pain. I don't remember the specifics of how to get passed as I lost my save file and am only now trying to catch back up, however I do remember one of the tricks was that going back upwards where you came sometimes leads to a different starter area, with accordingly a different path downwards and connecting rooms.

Speaking of that labyrinth though - does anyone know the password to the imp's hideout on what I believe was the 3rd floor, the prison? That's the only floor I've never cleared without the butterfly due to that password.