What's new

RPG RPG Maker Shota [さーくる亀 (Circle Kame)] L-BlueQuest (RJ01093727)

OP
duck666

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I just had her lose enough and she was able to break through that limit. Idk what specifically did it. Yes most of those EX quests have no CG.
Usually, it's a specific quest that unlocks it, or an event after reaching something specific. Bug it's buggy AF, I might have reached the condition, but the check is only at exactly the break-point.

As for EX quests, it looks like that they are all supposed to involve adding at least 1 more CG. The fresh water one from the restaurant in the first town is broken because I cannot get that water item. But it looks like there's working as a server scene for that one. But I cannot unlock those because, either I cannot find the central spring, or that the author failed to added that in.

EDIT: It's up to v1.44 now.

Those of you who cannot wait like me can "play it". Those with patience should wait until like v2.0, despite it being completely compatible with v1.00, but the author have zero clues about numbering their publications.

KillerDxD

Reputation score
In my honest opinion, I think this is an improvement from the previous 4 games, which just reused assets and gameplay since they're from the same series and vastly inferior to the OG ones. Tiny improvement is that now we have a h-guide in the game for navigating how to get the scenes, but they are still buggy as heck as some conditions are too long and the text goes off the screen(hentai 16 for example requires scene 8, but scene 8 doesn't get inserted for some reason even if you've seen it.)

xellos49698

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Yeah, it's going to be a while, I see the potential in the game, but I really dislike when game creators release there works as a buggy mess. Testers are free, find 5 people you trust and have them play the game before you release it to the masses. You patrons would be a good place to look.

OP
duck666

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score
In my honest opinion, I think this is an improvement from the previous 4 games, which just reused assets and gameplay since they're from the same series and vastly inferior to the OG ones. Tiny improvement is that now we have a h-guide in the game for navigating how to get the scenes, but they are still buggy as heck as some conditions are too long and the text goes off the screen(hentai 16 for example requires scene 8, but scene 8 doesn't get inserted for some reason even if you've seen it.)
I think it's bugged in my game. I'm trying to get scenes 18-21. But they do not trigger.

The 2 waittress scenes are also bugged, as you still cannot get the Fresh Spring Water from Central Spring.
I already finished that underground fighting arena quest. (BTW, this quest seem to bug and be un-advance-able if you lose a fight as it will keep saying you need to work off your debt.)

In addition, there's a bug which makes the ally "block rape" skill stay AFTER combat ends. And the only way to undo this appear to be to get that affected ally (the one that's protected by the block) to die in faint during combat, or move them to the first party member slot and get them hit by a cloth-breaking trap.

Lastly, I got a bug which makes the screen go black during ALL cutscenes.

Yeah, it's going to be a while, I see the potential in the game, but I really dislike when game creators release there works as a buggy mess. Testers are free, find 5 people you trust and have them play the game before you release it to the masses. You patrons would be a good place to look.

I personally would like the author to turn down some of their aspirations, as the game runs like ass with all those effects. Also, there used to be different body-part harassment during combat rape, but now there's only vaginal; other body parts happen off-screen when you're defeated. Also, Monika cannot gain exhibitionist levels except by us manually removing her clothing in public repeatedly.

Last edited:

KillerDxD

Reputation score
Yea it is buggy as heck still, I'm just looking at the potential if it wasn't bugged.

xellos49698

Demon Girl
Reputation score
"I already finished that underground fighting arena quest. (BTW, this quest seem to bug and be un-advance-able if you lose a fight as it will keep saying you need to work off your debt.)"

I beat the game in L-BlueQuest 1.41 and must have skipped that one, how do you trigger it?

Also, I never figured out how to complete the noblemen quest, where you go to fight the giant bees and plant monsters. It's impossible to open the door, I just know you are suppose to get 10 of something.

" 頻繁に強制終了する方向けパッチ.zip (3.33kB) " that patch was broken, do not install it.

OP
duck666

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score
"I already finished that underground fighting arena quest. (BTW, this quest seem to bug and be un-advance-able if you lose a fight as it will keep saying you need to work off your debt.)"

I beat the game in L-BlueQuest 1.41 and must have skipped that one, how do you trigger it?
From an envelope in your Office, after the game ends

Also, I never figured out how to complete the noblemen quest, where you go to fight the giant bees and plant monsters. It's impossible to open the door, I just know you are suppose to get 10 of something.
Counting bug for all quests, exception Solo Bosses quest were fixed in 1.43

" 頻繁に強制終了する方向けパッチ.zip (3.33kB) " that patch was broken, do not install it.
Fuck me, I guess I need to override that file with the 1.43 version of that .js file?

xellos49698

Demon Girl
Reputation score
"From an envelope in your Office, after the game ends"

Oh, I know what you are talking about, yeah if you lose to them it goes nowhere, that was for the brothel town you fly to in the airship, which that doesn't work either.

"Counting bug for all quests, exception Solo Bosses quest were fixed in 1.43"

Ok, I will try again, but it 1.41 I could never open this door. Sigh, that was disappointing, you finish the quest and there is no harassment during it? The only good thing is that you can go back the next day and choose the last quest and then visit the nobles house. What a wasted opportunity.

"Fuck me, I guess I need to override that file with the 1.43 version of that .js file?"

I'm updated to 1.44 but I add the right Gradient Wipe file below.

Attachments

Last edited:
OP
duck666

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Up to v1.46 on the author's blog now.

He's finally fixing some quests. Seems that 1.45 update need changes that could not be done with a patcher, like when he updated from 1.43 to 1.44?

Though he didn't mention fixing the quest chain for removing the 499 libdo limiting skill.

Raviel89

Lurker
Reputation score
I have no idea what to do after the goblin quest. I beat the boss, and then got rid of "bandits" in the valley. Monsters appeared there, but I seem to be too weak to beat them. Now I am lost as to what to do. Is there another quest, or do I level up to beat them?

Also I seem to have reached a lust cap of 199. Is there an event that breaks it?

Last edited:
OP
duck666

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I have no idea what to do after the goblin quest. I beat the boss, and then got rid of "bandits" in the valley. Monsters appeared there, but I seem to be too weak to beat them. Now I am lost as to what to do. Is there another quest, or do I level up to beat them?

Also I seem to have reached a lust cap of 199. Is there an event that breaks it?
Sleep 1 day, then check at your Inn for the messenger. Main quests will have a person with the word "Quest" over their head.

199 cap is removed through an event in the main story. 499 cap is an epilogue event which is bugs in 1.44 and earlier (i cannot verify if it is fixed post 1.44).

xellos49698

Demon Girl
Reputation score
1.46 is slightly more stable you can actually have H events, but the game still crashes. Also there is a glitch where if you remove the blocker, the heroines cloths won't break.

Also the invisable after losing to a boss still exist and there are no H scenes when you are defeated.

OP
duck666

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score
1.46 is slightly more stable you can actually have H events, but the game still crashes. Also there is a glitch where if you remove the blocker, the heroines cloths won't break.
What do you mean by "you can actually have H-event"? Scenes 18-21 not being bugged out?

Also, what blocker are you talking about...? Is that the workaround one where you need to step on a trap to fix?

Also the invisable after losing to a boss still exist and there are no H scenes when you are defeated.
I think this only happens when you earn a new title or clear a dungeon for the first time, then get defeated.

Raviel89

Lurker
Reputation score
Quest 17 and 18 seem to be drop quests, but none of the monsters in the goblin cave or beast/bee plain drop them. I only found one randomly as an unknown item. Those are the last two quests on my list to complete. So frustrating.

Update: I have completed quest 17 and 18 by using the Gatcha machine in the guild. Other than the repeatable quests, there are no more to do. I met with the old man in the inn, killed the dragon in the plains, now have no idea what to do. the C and above ranked quests in the guild are still question marks.

I took the far right EX quest but don't know where it is. unless it auto activated and completed upon taking it.

Last edited:

xellos49698

Demon Girl
Reputation score
"What do you mean by "you can actually have H-event"? Scenes 18-21 not being bugged out?"

For the battle fuck, it's actually possible for the woman in you party to have penetration with out the game bugging out. It will still happen sometimes though.

Also, what blocker are you talking about...? Is that the workaround one where you need to step on a trap to fix?

Any of your male party member will attempt to stop penetration from happening during battle fuck. I would prefer to turn that ability off, or out right remove all the males from play. The game is easy enough with out the party. There are only a few bosses that might give you a little trouble with just two females.

OP
duck666

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score
For the battle fuck, it's actually possible for the woman in you party to have penetration with out the game bugging out. It will still happen sometimes though.
I think I know what you're talking about. It's nearly impossible for the 2 female members to get clothing broken or H'd

Any of your male party member will attempt to stop penetration from happening during battle fuck. I would prefer to turn that ability off, or out right remove all the males from play. The game is easy enough with out the party. There are only a few bosses that might give you a little trouble with just two females.
I wonder if the skill is hidden, but on for the females in my party... :(

Also, there's bosses that 2 females will have trouble with? AFAIK, none causes them to gain estrus fast enough to stop attacks.