What's new

RPG RPG Maker Shota [さーくる亀 (Circle Kame)] L-BlueQuest (RJ01093727)

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
I think I know what you're talking about. It's nearly impossible for the 2 female members to get clothing broken or H'd
I forgot which, but one of the lewdness related passive will stop the girls from freeing each other so if you want to just remove the lewdness cap and pump them full of the lewdness increasing drug to unlock that passive before shoving them to the goblin horde.

OP
duck666

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I forgot which, but one of the lewdness related passive will stop the girls from freeing each other so if you want to just remove the lewdness cap and pump them full of the lewdness increasing drug to unlock that passive before shoving them to the goblin horde.
That's probably "Unrestrained". That only affect the 2 girls against each other. The problem I'm having is that neither of them can even get clothing broken or grabbed anymore.

xellos49698

Demon Girl
Reputation score
There is a glitch, if your male party member is not live or in the party, clothing break won't work. To reset, go to your dresser in your room and strip both woman. Then attempt to leave the room and they will be fully dressed. Then you can go back to playing with the Goblins again.

Not trying to be mean here, but why are the pink Goblins the 'only' enemy in the game interest in clothing breaking attacks? Should there have been at least one enemy bandit type that had the same interest?

Also, would have been cool to have something like a Tentacle monsters, Ork creatures, Ghosts, Eye Lust, Demons, etc that also did clothing break attacks and H attacks. CircleKame wouldn't have had to change the animation that much to have a small variety to spice up the game.

Adding to that, when the female heroine is finally walking around naked, there ought to be at least one public shaming / exhibition H scene.

The game feels like an unfinished demo, not a completed.

Last edited:
OP
duck666

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score
There is a glitch, if your male party member is not live or in the party, clothing break won't work. To reset, go to your dresser in your room and strip both woman. Then attempt to leave the room and they will be fully dressed. Then you can go back to playing with the Goblins again.
o_O What..!
Does this mean I need to just try 1 battle with Male party members, then run away? (Both girls have maxed exhibitionism, so they don't complain about clothing anymore.)

EDIT: Okay, the first part is 100% correct. I just needed a male in the party. But they keep blocking.
EDIT2: Looks like they only block the MC who is at 499. Monika is over 5k, so she cannot be freed.
EDIT3: Okay, the clothing trick only works if you change in the dressers..? And then, you still may need to go the clothing-break trap trick one more time to fix it... UGH

Not trying to be mean here, but why are the pink Goblins the 'only' enemy in the game interest in clothing breaking attacks? Should there have been at least one enemy bandit type that had the same interest?

Also, would have been cool to have something like a Tentacle monsters, Ork creatures, Ghosts, Eye Lust, Demons, etc that also did clothing break attacks and H attacks. CircleKame wouldn't have had to change the animation that much to have a small variety to spice up the game.

Adding to that, when the female heroine is finally walking around naked, there ought to be at least one public shaming / exhibition H scene.

The game feels like an unfinished demo, not a completed.
Pretty sure this is boilerplate criticism of this circle at this point.

Also, I missed how I can "auto" the full combat rape scene previously, so I can just go AFK while they get fucked for an hour or so. Now I "have" to stay around and hold "Z"

(BTW, the F.S. points are NEVER incrementing. What a frigging bug, cause that means we cannot buy a number of items from the clown at night)

OH, and also, what happened to the 3 stages of going ahegao for the heroines in combat rape? There's only 1 stage of that in combat rape now.

Last edited:

Goatse

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
does anyone having trouble playing 1.46? for me, the game really lagging. Only got around 26 fps in town and 10-12 fps in dungeon/field. This doesnt happen in 1.44.

Tyris101

Reputation score
Was there a 1.45? I see it mentioned at the bottom of the 1.46 but can't find anything else about it. If there is one is it needed?

D-D

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
There are patches on the devs ci-en, but updating to 1.46 requires you to have version 1.45, but that particular patch is missing. Lol.

OP
duck666

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score
That's pretty normal for this author.

Either that the changes were significant that it was unpatchable, or that they were trying to crack down on sharers. AS has 1.46.

Raviel89

Lurker
Reputation score
Attached is my save file for version 1.46. I don't know if it broken or what but I completed all non-repeatable missions up to number 18. I met with the man at the inn with "Quest" above his name and collected two EX missions. I defeated the dragon boss. If anything, the only repeatable quests I never completed were 3 and 4 if that matters. After all of that, there are no signs of a new area opening up a NPC providing a new quest.

Attachments

Tyris101

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Official warning.
Anyone still have the 1.45? Stuck on 1.44 without it. :(

OP
duck666

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score
What was the quest you previously just completed?

Raviel89

Lurker
Reputation score
I decided to restart from the beginning since I was completely lost. Now I have made it to the graveyard map, I am encountering an error after battle. Am I the only one? Is there a way to prevent this?

OP
duck666

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I decided to restart from the beginning since I was completely lost. Now I have made it to the graveyard map, I am encountering an error after battle. Am I the only one? Is there a way to prevent this?
Errors and crashes are frequent in this guy's game. What's the error?

Raviel89

Lurker
Reputation score
Errors and crashes are frequent in this guy's game. What's the error?
I simply enter battle in the graveyard and after the victory screen the error says something about "actor not found". forgot to make a snapshot

OP
duck666

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I simply enter battle in the graveyard and after the victory screen the error says something about "actor not found". forgot to make a snapshot
Did it crash the game? If not, then it's just the author using generated names of image files, and forgot to include a certain one; i.e. "Retry" button pops up, and you can just move on.

D-D

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Is there a way to check what to do next in the mainquest? I just defeated some knight dude in the castle after escaping from there and the "prime minister" or whoever seems to have escaped somewhere.

EDIT: Ok, found that the next step is in the graveyard.

Last edited:

Raviel89

Lurker
Reputation score
Sorry for being a nuisance. What are the requirements for activating the cafe/restaurant EX quest. I have accepted it, but when talking to the clerk, apparently I haven't fulfilled the requirements other than completing main quest 19.
Also I am stuck on main quest 25. Don't know where to go/what to do after talking to the old man and my male party member.

OP
duck666

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Sorry for being a nuisance. What are the requirements for activating the cafe/restaurant EX quest. I have accepted it, but when talking to the clerk, apparently I haven't fulfilled the requirements other than completing main quest 19.
Also I am stuck on main quest 25. Don't know where to go/what to do after talking to the old man and my male party member.
Old man in a "village without a name"? Try going back to the main map, and a graveyard should show up.

To view all the H-scenes you've unlocked, you need to finish the game and then use that Crystal in your Inn rooms.

As for the EX quest for the Cafe, in 1.46, and earlier, I believe it is impossible to obtain the "Central Spring Fresh Water from Central Forest", so you can only cheat the item into your inventory with MTool.