What's new

RPG RPG Maker [さーくる亀 / CircleKAME] F4 -Fatal Fate, and a Final Fist (RJ165444)

Sir-Sabin

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: (CircleKAME) F4 -Fatal Fate,and a Final Fist

How go the Translating of the menus and stuff and when will it be completed?

Revolti

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

If not high ether potions, then the elemental materia shouldn't be a problem. The boost isn't as high per unit but they're ridiculously plentiful from early on and can be purchased from the itinerant merchant. Plus it's limit 30 rather than limit 10.

Failing that, ether potions but those are more of a nuisance since they're limit 10 as well.

Either way, plenty of methods for the cheaters to finish the blimp quest faster than players who don't. The items I've listed and how to get them are from my own experience.
Since there's like a blimp topic about completion, I think I'm going to add what I think the quickest method is.

Using the rpg vx script or #*2+1, you can just cheat the requirement instead of giving all your items. You need to at least use one item for it to work.

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The posts I'm giving do not use cheat engine at all, but apparently that seems a concept beyond your understanding. If the original question wanted a solution without needing to resort to cheat engine, it's there for reference. Unless I'm wrong, NONE of the shops in the game sell high ether so cheating all that gold to buy the stuff isn't really helpful.
I use cheat engine when there's a number of item you're supposed to acquire and it's clearly used as a method to just delay your game.

We heard you. We were recommending that he decide against the non-cheat engine method because it was going to be a huge pain. We know that non of the shops sell high ether. I'm wondering if the underground robot dude sells it now... I remember him selling some high healing item when you full upgrade his shop. But this guy cannot be reached until the blimp is in the air, so that's out the window.

Sakome

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Is it worth trying to play the game with a translation aggregator/something, or would it be better to wait for something to compile a walkthrough or partial translation?

I made it through Arms Devicer without one, but this seems a little more complicated. Been reading through the posts and it seems that way to me at least.

soulmaster318

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Is it worth trying to play the game with a translation aggregator/something, or would it be better to wait for something to compile a walkthrough or partial translation?

I made it through Arms Devicer without one, but this seems a little more complicated. Been reading through the posts and it seems that way to me at least.
Should wait for full walkthrough. And this game still has a lot of bugs.

srankstrum

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I've seen several references to a crafting system in this game. Where are you supposed to craft? I'm on the airship fetch quest and I really don't want to have to grind/aimlessly wander around if I can help it (I also don't want to mess around with cheat engine).

Mai_Takayassu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Just an info from the Q&A stuffs: what exactly are those mobs? Where do you find them?

Sergejim

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Is there a way to retrieve older patches?

The game gets patched twice a day, and you end up with "Was there a version 1.6?!!" => "version 1.7" unusable patch.

shortxdude

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is there a way to retrieve older patches?

The game gets patched twice a day, and you end up with "Was there a version 1.6?!!" => "version 1.7" unusable patch.
He never released a 1.6 patch so thats fine, someone posted a 1.7 version already, find it

EddyBrock

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks for all your suggestions, but I don't have many problems with ether or high ethers. I discovered that you can buy those in the city where you obtain the title of "first class adventurer", same is for the wind and fire crest/magic. The real problem are those jewels(rubies). Are you sure that I really can't find those in some dungeon? I've tried to look at cheat engine, but damn... it's a real mess...:(

Reputation score

hello guys,

i am facing a bit of issue.
after the escape from prison ,it sets back to chapter 1 for me.
and even after paying the debt,the soldiers run after me and also yuna is missing.

is anyone facing the same issue

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Thanks for all your suggestions, but I don't have many problems with ether or high ethers. I discovered that you can buy those in the city where you obtain the title of "first class adventurer", same is for the wind and fire crest/magic. The real problem are those jewels(rubies). Are you sure that I really can't find those in some dungeon? I've tried to look at cheat engine, but damn... it's a real mess...:(
You DON'T need rubies to power the blimp. Just fill it up to the requisite power level. It's NOT COMPULSORY to make up the power requirement with EVERY SINGLE ITEM listed.

If you do know where to buy high ether from a shop prior to the blimp taking off, I'd love to know where that is.

I do know a place where rubies can be found, but it's really not necessary to finish the game since that area is mainly for levelling up.

EddyBrock

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You DON'T need rubies to power the blimp. Just fill it up to the requisite power level. It's NOT COMPULSORY to make up the power requirement with EVERY SINGLE ITEM listed.

If you do know where to buy high ether from a shop prior to the blimp taking off, I'd love to know where that is.

I do know a place where rubies can be found, but it's really not necessary to finish the game since that area is mainly for levelling up.
I've found ethers and hight ethers in the item shop of the town where you get the title of "class adventurer". I don't remember the name of the town

autizboyz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

That would work if you could buy high ether from shops. Since it's a monster drop and a crafted item, all the gold you can cheat into your hands isn't really that useful.
You could buy that item, lol.. Check the store

Last edited:

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I've found ethers and hight ethers in the item shop of the town where you get the title of "class adventurer". I don't remember the name of the town
Confirmed. The town's called "Corransk" by the way. Thanks for that, regular ether potions aren't really useful when party members have over a thousand MP.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I've seen several references to a crafting system in this game. Where are you supposed to craft? I'm on the airship fetch quest and I really don't want to have to grind/aimlessly wander around if I can help it (I also don't want to mess around with cheat engine).
If you don't want to pay 10000 for high ether potions, you can craft them from the spirit you need to visit in order to make the item which protects against the final boss's super-death-spell. You're told where to go in the main quest window and after visiting the first time the spirit will be just outside the dungeon.

Gather the items and forge away. No gold payment required.

EddyBrock

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ok, I made it, finally! Beat the last boss in 2- 3 seconds. Tifa was so overpowered!:D

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

If you don't want to pay 10000 for high ether potions, you can craft them from the spirit you need to visit in order to make the item which protects against the final boss's super-death-spell. You're told where to go in the main quest window and after visiting the first time the spirit will be just outside the dungeon.

Gather the items and forge away. No gold payment required.
Umm.. where is this spirit? I don't remember visiting any...

dtta

Demon Girl
Reputation score

where do i find all patches i got vers 1.2