What's new

RPG RPG Maker [さーくる亀 / CircleKAME] F4 -Fatal Fate, and a Final Fist (RJ165444)

OP
D

demon418

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: (CircleKAME) F4 -Fatal Fate,and a Final Fist

Could anyone link me the latest version of this? Been wanting to play it but there is already 50 pages to check x.x too much work
Page 47 third post from the bottom.

ICHIBANnerdy

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Could anyone link me the latest version of this? Been wanting to play it but there is already 50 pages to check x.x too much work
Same! I was able to keep up with it for a while but eventually I just got lost.

SilverPhoenix

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hey just a question that has been bugging me for some time. Can you use FP for other characters or just Tifa? I don t like how Tifa is so overpowered compared to the other people in the party. It destroys the fun for me. I might start a new game without using fp at all, but I don t know if i manage with opponents getting so powerful. Ghost mansion for example kill me like nothing

autizboyz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Or you could finish chapter 1 and choose the option then.
Yea or that, doesnt matter which if you can go to that room than yeah

Hey just a question that has been bugging me for some time. Can you use FP for other characters or just Tifa? I don t like how Tifa is so overpowered compared to the other people in the party. It destroys the fun for me. I might start a new game without using fp at all, but I don t know if i manage with opponents getting so powerful. Ghost mansion for example kill me like nothing
Yes you can, just press W/Q when your in FP option/menu

SilverPhoenix

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Wow for real? I tried than and just threw me out of the FP menu. But maybe I was not observant enough. Thanks a lot for the quick answer I ll try it at once :)

autizboyz

Reputation score

Wow for real? I tried than and just threw me out of the FP menu. But maybe I was not observant enough. Thanks a lot for the quick answer I ll try it at once :)
You need to be with your companion tho, i never try it tho so i dont realy know. But by pressing W/Q in fp option you can select the companion

Hentai Finder

Lurker
Reputation score

Just an info from the Q&A stuffs: what exactly are those mobs? Where do you find them?
Yeah, I'm having a little trouble too. Are they just enemies in combat areas or are they in a specific area?

SilverPhoenix

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Well one other thing I d like to ask, in the menu that lets you skip the very horny opening scene:p . What exactly the third and fourth options do? First is the default i think, second skips opening. Also is it me or the default for the groping scenes mid-battle is off? I went there and chose the second option to enable it

shortxdude

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Virgin runs are entirely possible and only slightly harder than a lewd run.

SilverPhoenix

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ummm I don t mean to spam but i ll ask one other noob thing. Sorry if i m bothering. But which is the latest game version? I m using 1.1 :)

SilverPhoenix

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Well if there is nothing to unlock in a virgin run i m not going to try it. I detest virgin runs. In most games I usually do them after i ve unlocked everything else and even then make a really quick run. They need to be sluts :p

SilverPhoenix

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You need to be with your companion tho, i never try it tho so i dont realy know. But by pressing W/Q in fp option you can select the companion
Well I can t give FP while having companions and w/q doesn t work when alone. I m talking about FP not AP in case I confused you. You know the points you get after groped raped etc. and can only be given in the mirror next to your bed

autizboyz

Reputation score

Yeah, I'm having a little trouble too. Are they just enemies in combat areas or are they in a specific area?
If your asking about how to raise companion favor, than no they are not in specific area you can raise favor by killing any mobs/random encounter

Virgin or not, that doesnt make a big diffrent. Only gold that make a big diffrent in all rpg maker games, even if you are a virgin if your using CE and hack gold buy op gears and stuff. You char can be op as fuck too, if you want to play for difficulty or stuff like that, just dont use cheat

Well I can t give FP while having companions and w/q doesn t work when alone. I m talking about FP not AP in case I confused you. You know the points you get after groped raped etc. and can only be given in the mirror next to your bed
I know, and you can i tried it my self. The companion must be rape/grope so she can have their own FP

Left is tifa, right is lightning

Last edited:

shortxdude

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Virgin or not, that doesnt make a big diffrent. Only gold that make a big diffrent in all rpg maker games, even if you are a virgin if your using CE and hack gold buy op gears and stuff. You char can be op as fuck too, if you want to play for difficulty or stuff like that, just dont use cheat

Let's not pretend it's that difficult to do either without cheat engine

I know, and you can i tried it my self. The companion must be rape/grope so she can have their own FP
Or you could use FP to buy stat boosting items in the pyramid after you complete the quest there
Bold

SilverPhoenix

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hmm maybe it s because only Tifa has been groped so far for me. Wait does that mean that the male guy remains weak forever or... does he get groped as well :D

autizboyz

Reputation score

Hmm maybe it s because only Tifa has been groped so far for me. Wait does that mean that the male guy remains weak forever or... does he get groped as well :D
Lol'ed so hard to this, haha.. Sadly that's true guy companion cant be rape, unless if tifa having sex with him it count as fp, but i dont know

shortxdude

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

He doesn't need to be strong anyways, Tifa is stupidly OP