What's new

RPG RPG Maker [さーくる亀 / CircleKAME] F4 -Fatal Fate, and a Final Fist (RJ165444)

shortxdude

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: (CircleKAME) F4 -Fatal Fate,and a Final Fist

where do i find all patches i got vers 1.2
Don't bother with patches, he never released a 1.6 patch and the current version is 1.7 so you'll never get there from patching

shortxdude

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Umm.. where is this spirit? I don't remember visiting any...
The ghost house, if you go to the final area again there will be a spirit you can talk to and will then craft stuff for you. A lot of end game tier equipment.

autizboyz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

The ghost house, if you go to the final area again there will be a spirit you can talk to and will then craft stuff for you. A lot of end game tier equipment.
By final area you mean the floating island? If yes i dont see any spirit here

shortxdude

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

No I mean the GHOST HOUSE exactly like I said, it's like the first quest you do in the capital area

On a separate note I am now convinced that you can't get Yuna stripped / violated because the desert area is incomplete. The bad end shows her getting raped in the pyramids so it's probably related to that and the creator mentioned it being incomplete.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ghost house = first visit as part of the first mission issued by the officer in the imperial capital.

Only players exploiting cheat engine can afford to skip the spirit since they can cheat their way out of the super-death-spell cast at the start of the final boss's battle. Everyone else needs at least 4 of the anti-death crowns before the start of the battle and that spirit is the only one who provides the items.

shortxdude

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Only players exploiting cheat engine can afford to skip the spirit since they can cheat their way out of the super-death-spell cast at the start of the final boss's battle. Everyone else needs at least 4 of the anti-death crowns before the start of the battle and that spirit is the only one who provides the items.
Wait, really? I haven't used it at all on a virgin run and killed him fine.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Wait, really? I haven't used it at all on a virgin run and killed him fine.
That's what the main quest says. Probably the creator decided to let players off easy by not making the super-death-spell 100% guaranteed to succeed in the final battle.

Also played a virgin run and finished off the boss without a problem but still followed the quest line by talking to the spirit.

shortxdude

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

That's what the main quest says. Probably the creator decided to let players off easy by not making the super-death-spell 100% guaranteed to succeed in the final battle.

Also played a virgin run and finished off the boss without a problem but still followed the quest line by talking to the spirit.
I didn't realize the ghost house was the spirit garden so I never found him till then

autizboyz

Reputation score

Can anyone translate this? "巫女の楔は周回部屋のLVリセット(スキル忘却)でとれます。"

I read the comment section on author blog, that part cut my atentition. Cuz it said something about removing the miko thing (Which is yuna skill)

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I didn't realize the ghost house was the spirit garden so I never found him till then
They do mention what the spirit garden is in the dialogue between the Knight and the main character shortly after the former has been released from her brainwashing.

Not that it matters to those who skip the text.

shortxdude

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Can anyone translate this? "巫女の楔は周回部屋のLVリセット(スキル忘却)でとれます。"

I read the comment section on author blog, that part cut my atentition. Cuz it said something about removing the miko thing (Which is yuna skill)
Miko of the wedge it will take in the LV reset of orbiting room (skills forgetting)

google translated lel

Something about the reset area but still unclear

FIGURED OUT WHAT THAT MEANT

If you reset Yuna's level AND skills you can make her forget her protection.

She can then be raped and what not.

Last edited:

autizboyz

Reputation score

Miko of the wedge it will take in the LV reset of orbiting room (skills forgetting)

google translated lel

Something about the reset area but still unclear

FIGURED OUT WHAT THAT MEANT

If you reset Yuna's level AND skills you can make her forget her protection.

She can then be raped and what not.
Yea, but where the hell do we do that? So far i only know to remove the H history (In the chapter selection)

If anyone found the orbiting room, thats probaly the answer is

shortxdude

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yea, but where the hell do we do that? So far i only know to remove the H history (In the chapter selection)

If anyone found the orbiting room, thats probaly the answer is
Its in the same room if you looked

autizboyz

Reputation score

Alrighttttt! Time to test it

No more miko shit!

shortxdude

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I could have told you that, I tested it already

Dideldidum

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

i cant use the orb :/

edit: i am dumb

Last edited:

autizboyz

Reputation score

Yess finaly she can be rape now :D

seraphzero

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Could anyone link me the latest version of this? Been wanting to play it but there is already 50 pages to check x.x too much work

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ghost house = first visit as part of the first mission issued by the officer in the imperial capital.

I only used cheat for the money and the annoying quests. When you finish Yuna's favour, you learn some skill that lets you avoid 1-hit KOs. Also, there's an item in the FIRST town which you can buy and it prevents the instant death.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I only used cheat for the money and the annoying quests. When you finish Yuna's favour, you learn some skill that lets you avoid 1-hit KOs. Also, there's an item in the FIRST town which you can buy and it prevents the instant death.
The item preventing instant death in the first town is from gunshots. The item which is a prerequisite to avoiding the final boss's instant death attacks is bought in the capital and targets the "death" and "over-death" pair of spells.

Yuna's skill avoiding instant death by gunshot can be learnt either through relationship to 100% or buying it from the skill merchant towards the very end of the game.

Not that you care, since the details are trivial to anyone who skips through text descriptions. After all, all the translators need to say is "protection from instant death" and readers will buy it hook, line and sinker without caring for the minute differences.