What's new

RPG RPG Maker [さーくる亀 / CircleKAME] F4 -Fatal Fate, and a Final Fist (RJ165444)

Re: (CircleKAME) F4 -Fatal Fate,and a Final Fist

yup this is messed up seen soo many bugs but didn't actually get any crashes so far .............. well if the demo got this many bugs what treasure of bugs we'r gonna find in the full game :confused:

yup this is messed up seen soo many bugs but didn't actually get any crashes so far .............. well if the demo got this many bugs what treasure of bugs we'r gonna find in the full game :confused:

imo i dont really care, all i want is full 1.0 version at least.

imo i dont really care, all i want is full 1.0 version at least.

The demo has the full version built into it. The author just added 'restrictions' so that some things cannot trigger. And he seemed to have 'bugged' that up too since I am able to get on the slavers' den mission.

The demo has the full version built into it. The author just added 'restrictions' so that some things cannot trigger. And he seemed to have 'bugged' that up too since I am able to get on the slavers' den mission.

hmm well i cant trigger anything haha only first town and a guy companion. :D

hmm well i cant trigger anything haha only first town and a guy companion. :D

press d, then 5th option will disband the party. Then you can get the lose scene and combat rape more easily.

This is up on DLsite now.

This should accelerate the speed in which a pirated copy is released.

When I lose some battles, I get this "skull and cross bones" stat that drastically lowers my HP. How do I get rid of it? The male partner has it too.

When I lose some battles, I get this "skull and cross bones" stat that drastically lowers my HP. How do I get rid of it? The male partner has it too.

Go to the doctor in the guild (on the left of your starting town), or in any hospital. Choose option 1.

Heavily wounded debuff. Players reliant on machine translations should still look at the book in the inventory which explains what the different status debuffs are.

To cure the condition, use the first aid item or go to the infirmary in the first village or the hospital in the capital and then select the first option (uses time and possibly increases the main character's lust rating and exhibitionist tendencies)

Visit the doctor (the woman on the left side of the guild hall, for the doctor in the first town), select the first option.

There is an item that heals this debuff as well. Looks like a "heal spell circle".

The game is finally up on anime sharing.
Crappy websites only, but whatever.

There's also a 2D.G.F torrent up at the

Nice. I was able to get it.

Does anyone know how to apply the patch on the creator's site? When I try to apply it, is says something about a checksum mismatch and "older version".

So, I can't speak for the one on nyaa, but the one from A-S is already 1.1, so no patching required. Maybe that's why you're erroring?

Oh man, I almost passed this one over because I thought it was just the artist working on another kind of crappy game, didn't notice it was the Parallel Fantasy/Arms Devicer team.

Anyone know how to get captured by the orc's west of the starting town? Saw in the basement there is a jail with a bed you can sleep in, tried losing to all of the orc's in that castle and it always gave the same scene of her laying on the floor then sent back to her room.

Also notised ork prison. Did you try losing in demo or full game?

Back