What's new

ACT RPG RPG Maker [さーくるてくあ / ircle-tekua] りりすいんないとめあ! / Lilith in Nightmare! (RJ268129 / RE268129)

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
How did you EVER buy and play all of those games? Succubus Tower 2 alone took me nearly a complete month to beat everything. You must have either a lot of time in your day, use cheat engine or are an RPG gamer god. Not to mention the language barrier.
Bro they're old. And I didn't play all of them.
A month!? That's too much. That game is a 15 hour game.

IlliumEinsbun

Reputation score
It took a month because my hours at work vary from week to week and have a busy schedule before I get to play games. Plus that sister boss fight was a mess in that game and I rember having to go back on a previous save and power up more with better items to beat her. The true final boss was meh because like I said before I did everything! Bad habit but I am a bit of a perfectionist when it comes to my games I need 100% otherwise I feel that I am lacking. By the way do not ask me how long it take me to complete a Fire Emblem GBA title lol.

Last edited:

Haro

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Do we have a thread for the upcoming game or is there not enough info to warrant one yet?

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I liked what I saw in their alpha pre-trial thingy but I think it's too early to make a thread about it.

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Kind of a necro, but they have another minigame up:
It's free to download.
Lilith minigame (the title hints what to expect) + 2 battles (a sheep and a bird ;))

to the trial mentioned before. This one requires a ci-en subscription.

Cologar

Reputation score
It's free to download.
Lilith minigame (the title hints what to expect) + 2 battles (a sheep and a bird ;))

Having the sex with the bees and the eagles!
*theme song plays*

2-tall

Demon Girl
Reputation score
It's free to download.

The soundtrack is not working for me. No BGM nor voices.

Edit: seems to be a coin toss whether it will work or not the soundtrack.

Lillith visiting them in the real world is something I am curious about.

Last edited:

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Having the sex with the bees and the eagles!
Son, what are you on? :cautious: Come with me to the station, will you?
Oh.
Right. That's my ears when they listen to music. No matter the language.

PS: No clue about the audio issue :unsure:

Cologar

Reputation score
Son, what are you on? :cautious: Come with me to the station, will you?
Oh.
Right. That's my ears when they listen to music. No matter the language.

PS: No clue about the audio issue :unsure:
Haven't done anything the last 10 hours officer I swear!

BBxSQ

Reputation score
Unsure how to "fish" for the Siren to get both unlocks for the character. Info on where to get a fishing rod or some other item to fish her would be great. I've tried shooting fish at her and using the railgun to blast through the barriers and hit her. No luck yet.
Thanks.

Excalibur is completely random. You can beat the game w/o it for sure though.
You can also get excalibur's by battling Charolette after level 50.

Need merchant fragments to get siren unlock? Where is the last fragment?

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
He answered himself:
Unsure how to "fish" for the Siren:
Need merchant fragments to get siren unlock? Where is the last fragment?
But I'll reply since you went through the trouble of edit/merging these 3 posts.
You need 8, each from a different chapter (only then can you buy the Rod at the shop. You'll need to provide the bait yourself, though.).
There's no way we can tell which it is you're missing. So keep searching!

BBxSQ

Reputation score
He answered himself:

But I'll reply since you went through the trouble of edit/merging these 3 posts.
You need 8, each from a different chapter (only then can you buy the Rod at the shop. You'll need to provide the bait yourself, though.).
There's no way we can tell which it is you're missing. So keep searching!
I'm missing the 8th, however I never found one in Lilith's chapter. Apparently it's supposed to be by the fisherman but it never showed up for me.

IlliumEinsbun

Reputation score
In this game where is the animation viewer? I beat lvl99 lilith so where is it? I looked in the recollection room and still nothing.

Just beat it on hard mode and still nothing. DX
May I add that I am playing the latest version 4.0

Never mind I figured it out I had to play it untranslated? How does a translation mess that up I wonder?

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
How does a translation mess that up I wonder?
Shows how much you know, innit?

Didn't it strike you as odd, how only you among at least 500 people, had this issue? Check your facts, check your tone. Being grateful to the translator would be a plus, instead of snarky, selfish remarks.
I bothered to double-check, and that switch is still there, page 3 of Lilith Lv99 battle.

IlliumEinsbun

Reputation score
Shows how much you know, innit?

Didn't it strike you as odd, how only you among at least 500 people, had this issue? Check your facts, check your tone. Being grateful to the translator would be a plus, instead of snarky, selfish remarks.
I bothered to double-check, and that switch is still there, page 3 of Lilith Lv99 battle.
Snarky or selfish remarks is pretty strong when all I asked for is advice. You can be angry but at least let it be for a good reason. I figured it out and that is all that matters. FYI how was I supposed to know about the translation ruining the animation gallery? It was hard enough getting the translation to work at all on the newest version. Yes I saw that on page 3 as well thanks for noticing -__- ,I also checked the cien page and found out how to unlock the gallery, not that any of that was the issue since I said before I beat her. I just beat the wrong version that would only appear without the translation. Since more people seem to know more than me including how to spell may I ask how you enjoyed the game? Spreading positivity seems to be your strong point so I'd like to know you feel. "Innit" a good game lol.

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Snarky or selfish remarks is pretty strong
Yeah, I did go a bit strong on you. Let me rephrase without any bias:
- you've derped and fought the wrong Lilith version, although the "Fight Lv99 Lilith" is there, in English. And it's referred to by name in the said gallery.
- you've pinned the blame on the translator, possibly causing him worries/extra work, while he could be working on another project.

My conclusion remains the same: your own issues, which you hadn't clearly stated, made you blame a translator and possibly have a negative impact on his own work, as well as on other would-be translators passing by, who could tell themselves 'why bother?' when they read such remarks... Which are more numerous in other forums - and way more toxic and ignorant than yours, if that's any consolation.

I've tried to take a playful tone. I appreciate your gentlemaness (izzat a word?) so please respond to my own, by understanding where you went wrong.
We - want - more - translators... Good ones like Fatalus would be a plus. Or don't we? So why act against that? ;)
(actuallly 'positivity' is my weakest point... But I'm working on it! Thanks for the help here :LOL: - no sarcasm intended)
Yup, LiN is a great game.
- animations are correct quality-wise; fun and diverse, to boot.
- game isn't too grindy once you know what you're doing, and the difficulty curve is very fair.
- there's no heavy femdom or maledom fixation, but a supple(?) mix of both.
- the story is actually a story and does make sense - even bothering to explain the cameo apperances
- it got numerous patches, including some with extra content - free of charge. That's a whole lotsa love from the dev.
- there's an elf. With a nice booty.

All things considered, a game really worth translating. Yet, I must and will stress that this was a one-man-army-job; Fatalus, a human being like you and me, with a life, a job, and little time to spare, chose to do this as free fanwork, and received little to no help from other members of the community (that, I would know).

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
there's no heavy femdom or maledom fixation, but a supple(?) mix of both.
Pretty sure it leans way more into femdom. Too far in some cases for me since it even has futa-on-male, and pegging.
Position variety heavily leans into femdom, and scenario distribution is also heavily femdom.
Main character gets kidnapped multiple times and is forced by a woman.

By no means is this a middle-of-the-road game.
the story is actually a story and does make sense - even bothering to explain the cameo apperances
Did it explain the cameos? The cameos never felt intrusive I agree, but I don't remember them ever explaining it.
Every succubus you fight in this game has appeared in a previous game but you never feel that while playing the game, and the game never dwells on it.
In fact, this MC is the second MC the main villain Lillith has taken an active interest in.
___

I agree with everything else, especially the grindiness.
I do wish we got bigger butts on some girls since the buxom body type is my thing, but the chars the illustrator draws are mostly slender.

Last edited:

sugarv

Reputation score
So has anyone said if they'd translate the futa route yet or is it looking as unlikely as I think it is? :confused: Makes me want to learn Japanese even though I don't have the willpower or time to do it nowadays

doko56

Reputation score
So has anyone said if they'd translate the futa route yet or is it looking as unlikely as I think it is? :confused: Makes me want to learn Japanese even though I don't have the willpower or time to do it nowadays
From what i can tell, there aren't many big differences. Some enemies have *very* lightly altered loss scene dialogue, a different battle intro (typically along the lines of "You're a girl, why do you have a dick? Well, only makes this more fun"). The only sizeable differences are in the memories Alice has (her backstory isn't the same as Riddle's), the fact that NPC!Riddle is... pretty much a background character compared to NPC!Alice, and that any H-scenes you had with NPC!Alice still happen but with a very, very different context. Except the level drain scenes. Those are straight up removed.