What's new

ACT RPG RPG Maker [さーくるてくあ / ircle-tekua] りりすいんないとめあ! / Lilith in Nightmare! (RJ268129 / RE268129)

FloofyIsGood

Reputation score
Just started playing this one, got to the harpy girl (Nono?), build a bridge to save her, got rekt in subsequent fight...but she spared Alice I guess? And I can't refight her for some reason. Since I rewrote the save before her fight, does that mean I screwed up or is there a way to fight her again?

Lazyrick

Reputation score
Just started playing this one, got to the harpy girl (Nono?), build a bridge to save her, got rekt in subsequent fight...but she spared Alice I guess? And I can't refight her for some reason. Since I rewrote the save before her fight, does that mean I screwed up or is there a way to fight her again?
you didn't mess up (badly). beating her doesn't get you anything unique, just some cash and exp. As for rematches, you can fight her again in the recollection room, and since you saved her, she'll show up in the ch. 7(iirc, might be ch. 6) dream town as a random mook.

doko56

Reputation score
you didn't mess up (badly). beating her doesn't get you anything unique, just some cash and exp. As for rematches, you can fight her again in the recollection room, and since you saved her, she'll show up in the ch. 7(iirc, might be ch. 6) dream town as a random mook.
Adding to this, even if you did win against here she wouldn't have a way to refight her outside of the recollection/gallery room either. The Ch6/7 (i don't remember either) version of her uses different moves iirc

Reckiz

Reputation score
Hi, I started to play the game only recently, but got stock a tchapter 3, once I enter the conference room it doesn't let me read the papers, I already tried to do it again and restart the game. Did I skipped something?? The only things that I can't find are the reception's director's room and room 106's keys, I have done everything else. Hope to find some help here :(

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Seem there something really important missing here. But I can't remember what :p

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
How sure are you that he's talking about this game?

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
How sure are you that he's talking about this game?
Magic? ESP?
Room 106 is the blonde succubus' room in chapter 3, the hospital. Director's room is 1-2 rooms to the right of it.
He's probably missing the key in the clock that you have to shoot at.

I might be wrong. Just a wild guess from a flimsy memory ;)

edit: posterity? You'd better hope the CIA foesn't abduct me for my superkebe powers now :mad: (I wish I remembered Kanjis that well...)

Last edited:

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Damn, nice memory. That sounds good to me, but I'm moving all our posts for posterity.

N-NNNAANNIII!!!

Reputation score
How do you find the keys in the hospital because I got the one from a safe and the one from the clock but I still can't enter Room 106, Reception Room, and the room in the upper right corner of the map. Can someone help me?

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
How do you find the keys in the hospital because I got the one from a safe and the one from the clock but I still can't enter Room 106, Reception Room, and the room in the upper right corner of the map. Can someone help me?
If you play the game translated it's easier

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Still from memory, there's something in the toilets, and stuff in the lockers (you get keys from the Nurse BF). Just do the usual JRPG stuff - search everywhere.

N-NNNAANNIII!!!

Reputation score
Still from memory, there's something in the toilets, and stuff in the lockers (you get keys from the Nurse BF). Just do the usual JRPG stuff - search everywhere.
I don't actually know where the lockers are and I've looked in the toilets in the bathroom but I didn't get anything from them.

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I've just 2x checked.
- key to reception in the women's toilets
- reception door is around the center of the map. The clue to room 102 is sparkling inside.
There does seem to be some confusion with pharmacy/director/reception keys in the text.
Lockers and pharmacy were just for extra loot.

N-NNNAANNIII!!!

Reputation score
I've just 2x checked.
- key to reception in the women's toilets
- reception door is around the center of the map. The clue to room 102 is sparkling inside.
There does seem to be some confusion with pharmacy/director/reception keys in the text.
Lockers and pharmacy were just for extra loot.
Ok, thank you.

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Gotta love the dev's dedication, they always support their games for a long time.

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
Gotta love the dev's dedication, they always support their games for a long time.
Their other games have some update support but it's only Lilith in Nightmare that's had such profound support. This game's definitely their most popular work. An update around christmas time is an intelligent move.