What's new

ACT RPG RPG Maker [さーくるてくあ / ircle-tekua] りりすいんないとめあ! / Lilith in Nightmare! (RJ268129 / RE268129)

HQQ

Reputation score
Can someone teach me hơ to decompile the single exe file? I tried to download and used Translator++, but it received an unknown file type error when I tried to open the exe file with it.

alex123000

Reputation score
Can someone teach me hơ to decompile the single exe file? I tried to download and used Translator++, but it received an unknown file type error when I tried to open the exe file with it.
One of the options - Use Enigma Virtual Box Unpacker, latest ver is 0.56 (official site - )
After using it you will get %DEFAULT FOLDER% in the same place where your game.exe was, it contains unpacked game files (all you need to play) just copy them somewhere else, im not sure about Translator++, but that's generally how you unpack boxed.exe games i belive.

Reactions: HQQ

Zana

Reputation score
Hey everyone !

Just read this

8000DL thanks! I'm very happy to have over 50 reviews (` ・ ω ・ ´) ゞ
We have received over 300 reviews for all the works! Thank you!
The next update will be added, so thank you in the future!

So is an update being uploaded to the store ?

Also read this

I want to add the next update at a stretch until the new ending, so it still takes time, but the volume is likely to increase considerably. (I make about 150 videos at the moment) ← More.
I want to do something for Valentine too ... (TBD)

150! Wowzers.

I've linked my save files, the game is 100% complete with the best gear and lvl 99 all companions

I've edited your defence so you take less dmg, so you can last longer and have more fun ;) , but reduced agility so enemies can still grab you , strong gear makes it to hard for them to play with you.

( 2-3 scenes don't save in recollection room atm, but you can fully unlock room just by talking to cat .)

Enjoy!

Last edited:

Aesthetic

Reputation score
Machine Translated data folder for version 1.2

I know I said, my last version was my last last version, but here I go again. Of course it's not 100% Machine translated. I didn't touch any of the dialogue but I changed some Skill names, and changed up Capitalization.

I'm using Translator++
It's not perfect, and doesn't get all of the text, but a considerable amount is done.

Again, this only works on decompiled versions of the game. In order to decompile the game, you can either use Translator++ which has the Enigma decompiler as it's 3rd party tool, or get the Enigma Decompiler directly.

Attachments

Civilincubus

Reputation score
Machine Translated data folder for version 1.2

I know I said, my last version was my last last version, but here I go again. Of course it's not 100% Machine translated. I didn't touch any of the dialogue but I changed some Skill names, and changed up Capitalization.

I'm using Translator++
It's not perfect, and doesn't get all of the text, but a considerable amount is done.

Again, this only works on decompiled versions of the game. In order to decompile the game, you can either use Translator++ which has the Enigma decompiler as it's 3rd party tool, or get the Enigma Decompiler directly.
Awesomely done, though forgive my naivete, but which file do I delete? I used the translator++ enigma decompiler, placed it in the original game, then pasted the data finalver you made over it. Not sure if I have to delete something or do something differently.

Aesthetic

Reputation score
Awesomely done, though forgive my naivete, but which file do I delete? I used the translator++ enigma decompiler, placed it in the original game, then pasted the data finalver you made over it. Not sure if I have to delete something or do something differently.
Just replace the data folder with my data folder. Data is located inside the www folder.

Civilincubus

Reputation score
Just replace the data folder with my data folder. Data is located inside the www folder.
Apparently I am futzing up the process, it keeps coming up as the original translation. Perhaps, I'm not using the translator++ correctly. Here is my process:
1) Use original 1.2 of game and use data unpacker from translator++
2) Copy game files from explorer and place into original game folder
3) Download your patch and replace data file
4) try to play game.
-Clearly messing something up,I hope my error isn't too much to correct, if it is, no worries. Thanks for the initial help anyway

Aesthetic

Reputation score
Apparently I am futzing up the process, it keeps coming up as the original translation. Perhaps, I'm not using the translator++ correctly. Here is my process:
1) Use original 1.2 of game and use data unpacker from translator++
2) Copy game files from explorer and place into original game folder
3) Download your patch and replace data file
4) try to play game.
-Clearly messing something up,I hope my error isn't too much to correct, if it is, no worries. Thanks for the initial help anyway
When the data gets unpacked from translator++ Go up (shortcut Alt+UP) some folders until you can see the nw.exe
That's the actual unpacked game. Not just the data folder.

By the time you're done, you won't have the huge GB exe. It'll look like this. (2MB nw.exe)

Screenshot 2020-02-08 05.40.47.png

This is the full game.

Then replace the data folder with the translation inside of www and you're done.

Civilincubus

Reputation score
What program are you using to break down the original game so enigma can work? I seem to be trying to do all this to the base game, which only has the .exe and www with a save file in it. Thanks for all the help, these sort of things are like learning latin for me.

Civilincubus

Reputation score
Screenshot (3).png
Yeah, this is what I get when using the translator++. I am clearly doing something quite wrong, as I don't see most of the files you showed. I have no locale or shiftshader let alone half the others. I appreciate the help and this may be one child lock I cannot open.

Aesthetic

Reputation score
View attachment 29415
Yeah, this is what I get when using the translator++. I am clearly doing something quite wrong, as I don't see most of the files you showed. I have no locale or shiftshader let alone half the others. I appreciate the help and this may be one child lock I cannot open.
Yeah you still have the www folder... Hmmm I think I gave good enough directions though. Don't want to clutter the thread though so I'll send you a PM.

Zana

Reputation score
Any timeline on any of the next updates?
I read on his dev blog that it will be at the latest March , but he wants to get it out in feb but it might be a bit hard. So late Feb early March at latest

iamslime

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Turns out the game can actually soft lock if you talk to cat-girl and wonder-boy and there happens to be an enemy spawned in this exact spot. Lol.
1581723089878.png

Aesthetic

Reputation score
Turns out the game can actually soft lock if you talk to cat-girl and wonder-boy and there happens to be an enemy spawned in this exact spot. Lol.
View attachment 29537
You can also get softlocked if you get hit into a room transition and say no. Game is not perfect by any means. Still love it though.

Passerby4554

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I'm really happy that I found a forum for this game because I am stuck! I have beaten the catgirl, the succubus girl, and the harpy and I believe to have beaten Chapter 1-2, but I have no idea where to go next or what to do! I played the game on a demo first, then downloaded the full game and moved the saves over, but I'm fully unaware of what to do know since the star thing that is next to the succubus girl just displays a message I can't read and unless it's telling me something like "This is as far as the game can progress currently", I'm as lost as a cat in a forest. I have one more idea to try out, but if it doesn't work, then I'm crapped out of luck and need help.

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
I'm really happy that I found a forum for this game because I am stuck! I have beaten the catgirl, the succubus girl, and the harpy and I believe to have beaten Chapter 1-2, but I have no idea where to go next or what to do! I played the game on a demo first, then downloaded the full game and moved the saves over, but I'm fully unaware of what to do know since the star thing that is next to the succubus girl just displays a message I can't read and unless it's telling me something like "This is as far as the game can progress currently", I'm as lost as a cat in a forest. I have one more idea to try out, but if it doesn't work, then I'm crapped out of luck and need help.
Did you get the machine translated game? Hard to get lost when you have a general idea of what to do.
Either way, the game works by you finding fragments of your memory which then unlocks new areas in the hub area.
If there's no new area in the hub area, then you need to get a fragment of memory in an older area.

Passerby4554

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Did you get the machine translated game? Hard to get lost when you have a general idea of what to do.
Either way, the game works by you finding fragments of your memory which then unlocks new areas in the hub area.
If there's no new area in the hub area, then you need to get a fragment of memory in an older area.
I didn't know there was a machine translation. Is it somewhere in the forum or on another website?