What's new

ACT RPG RPG Maker [さーくるてくあ / ircle-tekua] りりすいんないとめあ! / Lilith in Nightmare! (RJ268129 / RE268129)

Passerby4554

Demon Girl
Reputation score
It's like 5 posts up.
I found it, as well as a necessary step that required another thing. I will comment again should I need further help. Thank you.
*Edit* And I have a new problem. I downloaded the machine translation and the Enigma thing to unpack the game so I could dump the data files into the folder, but when I run the game afterward, nothing is translated. I had the thought that running it in a Japanese locale emulator might have tripped it up, but that wasn't the case. So now I am stuck with both not knowing what to do AND not knowing what went wrong with this translation installation. I'm just about ready to give up and download a 100% save.

Last edited:

Civilincubus

Reputation score
Yeah, the Enigma thing seems to work for some but not others. I spent probably 3 hours on it, watching videos, trying other decompressions, etc to no avail.

As for the game itself, generally speaking the map that has the house, merchant shop, and lilith is a central hub that connects to each new map via switching right to left up until top. The only really confusing chapters are 3-1 and 6-1. Chapter 3-1 you click around the map, find various keys (all are straight forward other than attacking a clock and opening up lockers w/ nurse keys; put in code 00002 *something like that* and you are done. Chapter 6-1 you beat off one of each character (I killed them all off) and then talk to the blond girl in the bottom middle.

Fossil

Lurker
Reputation score
(体験版のデータは本編には使用できません)

^ If I'm reading the dlsite page correctly, save data from the demo shouldn't be used for the full version. If you're still using it that might be your problem.

Kotsusai

Reputation score
You can't use the save files from the demo, i suppose. Also happened to me to get "stuck" after copying the save from the demo, so i had to start a new game but that did the trick

Passerby4554

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Hmm... I will try this theory and see how it goes, even though the point I got to was such a grind.

imorrivel

Reputation score
Just finished this game and i really enjoyed it. Are there any other games with high quality animation like this? i really loved the battlefuck style too

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
Just finished this game and i really enjoyed it. Are there any other games with high quality animation like this? i really loved the battlefuck style too
Circle Tekua's other games also have battle-fuck but this is their first attempt at adding animations to the game.
I'm also currently working on a battle-fuck game myself.

Last edited:

ohoho604

Lurker
Reputation score
I've seen in another gallery there's a doggy scene with the catgirl but in the recollection room she only rubs. Seems like there may be other scenes I'm unable to access as well. Am I missing something, or is the recollection room incomplete?

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
I've seen in another gallery there's a doggy scene with the catgirl but in the recollection room she only rubs. Seems like there may be other scenes I'm unable to access as well. Am I missing something, or is the recollection room incomplete?
WOW.
This game has taken two lurker cherries IN A ROW.

The blue-haired catgirl? I'm pretty sure that not all of the scenes in the video folder are actually in the game. There's a scene with the previous female protag and the catgirl and a really hot scene with a purple skinned demon and those scenes aren't in the final game.

ohoho604

Lurker
Reputation score
WOW.
This game has taken two lurker cherries IN A ROW.

The blue-haired catgirl? I'm pretty sure that not all of the scenes in the video folder are actually in the game. There's a scene with the previous female protag and the catgirl and a really hot scene with a purple skinned demon and those scenes aren't in the final game.
There's a video folder? But hmm, looks like I'm not missing any room mechanic then it seems. Thanks for the heads up

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
There's a video folder? But hmm, looks like I'm not missing any room mechanic then it seems. Thanks for the heads up
Guess no one can figure out how to use Aesthetic's translation XD

Cologar

Reputation score
Go to your home base, and there should be a clock above the bed you sleep in. As long as you have been defeated in combat by a girl then you can access the gallery.
Hello, I hope you don't mind providing further instructions, but I've been defeated many times, yet when I interact with the clock, nothing happens, am I missing something?

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
Hello, I hope you don't mind providing further instructions, but I've been defeated many times, yet when I interact with the clock, nothing happens, am I missing something?
Yep. It's only for version 1.2

Quite Frankly

Reputation score
I'm going to have to check out that video folder because that may be easier than bf point and click action.

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
I'm going to have to check out that video folder because that may be easier than bf point and click action.
Eh... The situations in the game are pretty hot though. That's like looking at only the scenes in FOBS... I think you're doing yourself a disservice not playing the game. It's not even hard.

Civilincubus

Reputation score
Yeah if I played it by mouse I'd hate myself, I've tried and it's aweful that way. But my keyboard, ahh now that is fun and satisfying, especially when you pop the giant mobs. :-D