What's new

ACT RPG RPG Maker [さーくるてくあ / ircle-tekua] りりすいんないとめあ! / Lilith in Nightmare! (RJ268129 / RE268129)

Passerby4554

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Ok, so I played under the theory that saves from the demo can't be used in the full game, and when I reached the part that I couldn't do on a new save, I did indeed progress through the game, and the conclusion here is that saves from the demo will not let you progress through the game. Although that's a very stupid thing, I'm finally happy to be getting through the game now; there is one last problem though: the translated stuff is not showing in the game. I put the translated game files into the folders they needed to be, but when I launch the game, nothing is translated.

Aesthetic

Reputation score
Ok, so I played under the theory that saves from the demo can't be used in the full game, and when I reached the part that I couldn't do on a new save, I did indeed progress through the game, and the conclusion here is that saves from the demo will not let you progress through the game. Although that's a very stupid thing, I'm finally happy to be getting through the game now; there is one last problem though: the translated stuff is not showing in the game. I put the translated game files into the folders they needed to be, but when I launch the game, nothing is translated.
This is asked so many times, and it's been answered so many times...
You need to decompile the game first. Either use translator++ or enigma decompiler.
If you can't do at least that you can't play the game translated.

Civilincubus

Reputation score
This is asked so many times, and it's been answered so many times...
You need to decompile the game first. Either use translator++ or enigma decompiler.
If you can't do at least that you can't play the game translated.
I believe you are being clear, and I believe that either the program being used or output is somehow different, it's execution, and or I and others are futzing up the order.

When using Translator +++ my order was:
1) Start a new project
2) Open game.exe for ririsuinnaitomea (Translator +++ runs 3rdParty/EnigmaVBUnpacker.exe)
3) This creates a temp folder with the following folders
-audio
-data
-fonts
-icon
-img
-js
-movies
-index Chrome html

I'm guessing that isn't what it is supposed to produce or there is a part of translator +++ I and others are not using. Sadly, using Enigma straight up always comes with an error.

Last edited:

goldendark

Demon Girl
Reputation score
the only real file you need patch the game with a translation ver is just the data folder in there is all item weapons events and map data with the text all rpg maker games are like that, then all you need is copy and past the translated data into your data and say yes to overwriting it doing that replaces the original jap txt with English one, i usually make a copy of my data folder before doing that just in case, i know some translated game leave the original data files and makes the game read the translated stuff other way.

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
the only real file you need patch the game with a translation ver is just the data folder in there is all item weapons events and map data with the text all rpg maker games are like that, then all you need is copy and past the translated data into your data and say yes to overwriting it doing that replaces the original jap txt with English one, i usually make a copy of my data folder before doing that just in case, i know some translated game leave the original data files and makes the game read the translated stuff other way.
This is objectively incorrect as the game's compiled.

Aesthetic

Reputation score
I believe you are being clear, and I believe that either the program being used or output is somehow different, it's execution, and or I and others are futzing up the order.

When using Translator +++ my order was:
1) Start a new project
2) Open game.exe for ririsuinnaitomea (Translator +++ runs 3rdParty/EnigmaVBUnpacker.exe)
3) This creates a temp folder with the following folders
-audio
-data
-fonts
-icon
-img
-js
-movies
-index Chrome html

I'm guessing that isn't what it is supposed to produce or there is a part of translator +++ I and others are not using. Sadly, using Enigma straight up always comes with an error.
Go up a folder. You also need the nw.exe and all the libraries like lib2gles.
The folder translator++ takes you to directly is just the translation stuff. Up one folder and you have the actual decompiled game.

Civilincubus

Reputation score
Go up a folder. You also need the nw.exe and all the libraries like lib2gles.
The folder translator++ takes you to directly is just the translation stuff. Up one folder and you have the actual decompiled game.
OH hot damn, I got it to work! Don't know why I couldn't find that file up before. But truly thank you for all the help, you didn't need to do that!

Passerby4554

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I did decrypt the game long ago and got all the things out of the extract folder, and then I dropped the translated files into the data folder, but nothing was working. I also have that "nw.exe" file and I tried executing that, but it ran into an error that says "Failed to execute 'drawimage' on 'CanvasRenderingContext2D': The HTMLImageElement provided is in the 'broken' state.", and seeing as I have no idea what that means, I have no way of fixing it. So, if anyone can help here, I'd appreciate it.

Xan2

Reputation score
I'm getting the game to boot and the translation to work just fine. However, the screen continually freezes at certain points. I can hear the music, select options, and even the animations continue in the background. But the screen freezes on an image and I cannot get it to respond. Does anyone know what this is, or how to fix it? I'd very much like to play the game consistently.

Last edited:

Xan2

Reputation score
Also, if there's a way to get your translated script, Aesthetic, I would love to try rewriting some of the dialogue.

Aesthetic

Reputation score
I'm getting the game to boot and the translation to work just fine. However, the screen continually freezes at certain points. I can hear the music, select options, and even the animations continue in the background. But the screen freezes on an image and I cannot get it to respond. Does anyone know what this is, or how to fix it? I'd very much like to play the game consistently.
Then you didn't follow the translation directions properly. If you want to play the game it's probably best you play the game untranslated. You won't come out with any errors, and the thread can help you make progress.

If you use translator++ you can just use it on a translated version of the game to get the text. Considering you can't though, I honestly don't know of any way to get legible access to the text that's in the game... sorry.

iamslime

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I also made a translation for 1.2 if anyone's interested. I haven't encountered any bugs with previous translations I've made, but I haven't tested this one specifically, yet. It only covers the majority of the items and equipment, and some minor other things. You have to follow the same instructions Aesthetic wrote for applying the patch. Unpack the game with EnigmaVBUnpacker and all that jazz. Just in case, this is the link I used:

Attachments

Aflac

Reputation score
Does anyone have a full save with Alice as the main character?

Ov3rlord

Reputation score
Hi ! Somebody can share his save with the boy and the gallery complete pls ?

Thank you a lot !

alex123000

Reputation score
Hi ! Somebody can share his save with the boy and the gallery complete pls ?

Thank you a lot !
If you just need full gallery, you can talk to the cat inside the gallery room (use the clock on the wall in your house to get there), in the cat dialog choose 3rd option (全開放したい。), confirm your choice twice and you will have full gallery (wont be able to leave the room though).

Zana

Reputation score
So an update on this game is coming soon!

The development update was posted 20/4/2020

Approximate production progress
· Animation and video settings 100%
· Defeat scene 95%
· Story 90%
· Battle 90%

I've read that number of video files has increased by more than 200.

On the 12/4/2020 his progress was as follows

· Defeat scene 60%
· Story 80%
· Battle 60%

So i don't think it will be much longer! He's making a lot of progress.

Last edited:

Civilincubus

Reputation score
Question: In chapter 3: does anyone know how to keep the horror elements in chapter 3? I keep getting the overhead light on and I cant seem to find the option, been wondering if the translation messed with it, or if I'm just missing something. Thanks!

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
So an update on this game is coming soon!

The development update was posted 20/4/2020

· Defeat scene 95%
· Story 90%
· Battle 90%

I've read that number of video files has increased by more than 200.

On the 12/4/2020 his progress was as follows

· Defeat scene 60%
· Story 80%
· Battle 60%

So i don't think it will be much longer! He's making a lot of progress.
Really hope the update is free...

Question: In chapter 3: does anyone know how to keep the horror elements in chapter 3? I keep getting the overhead light on and I cant seem to find the option, been wondering if the translation messed with it, or if I'm just missing something. Thanks!
I don't understand the question. "Keep the horror elements?"

Civilincubus

Reputation score
Really hope the update is free...

I don't understand the question. "Keep the horror elements?"
In chapter 3-1 and 3-2 while searching the hospital ward, you can have it such that the lights are on low, so you have a small ring of vision around your character and the rest is dark, or full vision of the map. I can't figure out how to switch the option. I'd prefer it be dark to get the whole experience. Seems each time I've played through, the lights make up their preference and I'm stuck with it. That or I'm switching something and am not sure what. Thanks again for any help!