What's new

ACT RPG RPG Maker [さーくるてくあ / ircle-tekua] りりすいんないとめあ! / Lilith in Nightmare! (RJ268129 / RE268129)

prowank

Demon Girl
Reputation score
In chapter 3-1 and 3-2 while searching the hospital ward, you can have it such that the lights are on low, so you have a small ring of vision around your character and the rest is dark, or full vision of the map. I can't figure out how to switch the option. I'd prefer it be dark to get the whole experience. Seems each time I've played through, the lights make up their preference and I'm stuck with it. That or I'm switching something and am not sure what. Thanks again for any help!
Go to options in the main menu (just above save). Ensure that the highlighted option in the image is set to OFF. When you enter those areas, it will ask you if you are scared of horror elements. Answering yes will set this option to ON, but answering no will not set it back to OFF. The default answer for this question is no. The setting also controls other things, like taking half damage and a chest in your bedroom.

Attachments

Civilincubus

Reputation score
Thanks for the help and well crap, seems something is wrong with my translated version of the game, it keeps the lights on no matter what the settings are at. Tried turning off and on the program, leaving the area and coming back, and loading the game before the decision point and still nope.

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
Thanks for the help and well crap, seems something is wrong with my translated version of the game, it keeps the lights on no matter what the settings are at. Tried turning off and on the program, leaving the area and coming back, and loading the game before the decision point and still nope.
Are you using Aesthetic's version?

goldendark

Demon Girl
Reputation score
i have not played this game since it came out so what's the new update about?

Civilincubus

Reputation score
Are you using Aesthetic's version?
Yup, he was a great help getting it installed which really helped me enjoy the game, though I wish I could fix this. I don't think there is another translation yet sadly.

Aesthetic

Reputation score
I didn't know my translation had a glitch. As I've said before, I'm not a professional or even good at this. These are just basic machine translations done through Translator++
Well... when the new update comes out I'll do another machine translation. I'll look into it then, though don't expect much.

Zana

Reputation score
Some more news everyone!

"The test play is almost over! ✨
I will write an article again because I will apply for update after a little more testing!"

Not long now!

Last edited:

Fossil

Lurker
Reputation score
DL'ing now, though I suspect there'll be bugs.

goldendark

Demon Girl
Reputation score
im planing on starting a new game for the update so what changed/new if any during the main story.

Sarav

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
im planing on starting a new game for the update so what changed/new if any during the main story.
It's seems to all be after you clear the game, so starting a new game is pointless. There's also some bug fixes, but if you want more info, check the author's ci-en.

sigmazx

Reputation score
They gave us pegging and futa on male

I love this circle.

Aesthetic

Reputation score
They gave us pegging and futa on male

I love this circle.
Well that's dampening my desire to play the updated version of the game... CONSIDERABLY!!!

Anyways, I've updated my machine translated version made through Translator++. Couldn't find any code related to screen darkening so... honestly don't know what to say regarding that error. I'm not an official translator or anything so I honestly can't say much regarding that.

Note:
Not all of the text could be translated because some of the text comes from the game comes in its Javascript files which Translator++ doesn't reach into for good reason.
It's a MACHINE translation. Not touched by human hands.
I touched up a few things which were errors from google translate but not more than that. I did this in less than 2 hours.

Directions:
1: Unpack the game. Either use Translator++ which uses Enigma Decompiler as a 3rd party tool or use Enigma Decompiler to decompile the game.
2: Replace the data folder located inside of www with the data folder inside the attachment.
3: Run the decompiled game.

This translation only works with version 2.0. If 2.1 or whatever comes out in the future, and I don't make a patch for it, then I can't help. Obviously won't work with earlier pre version 2 versions of the game as well.

If you followed the directions and couldn't get a translated version it's because you didn't follow the directions properly.

OK so i looked into the darkness issue more.
Nothing I can do to fix it on my end.

So yeah... As you can see the lines which are code, are marked Red so Translator++ ignores them.

ERS_ is the system that randomly creates items and enemies on the map. They're marked red so that the code itself isn't translated.
Just in case, I marked SetMapDarkness and the next line to also be ignored but the screen still doesn't darken for the map. I'm guessing it might be a Javascript thing where there's a second check in the javascript code that tries to match map names before darkening the screen. Honestly, have no clue. This is my limit.

Attachments

Last edited:

Captainstarfish

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Well that's dampening my desire to play the updated version of the game... CONSIDERABLY!!!
While I share your dislike, at least it's just part of additional content added after release. Thanks for the translation.

sigmazx

Reputation score
Pegging scene can be avoided (it's an NPC you talk to that drains money instead of levels).

Futa on male scene can be avoided by fighting the regular enemies instead of robot twins when prompted.

Of course if you pick female MC this will be regular sex.

I also forgot there is a lamia that does rimming but that's vanilla compared to the above.

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I concur.

OK so i looked into the darkness issue more. Nothing I can do to fix it on my end.
This is switch #28, controlled in map #62. ON = pussy mode/lights on.
I don't know whether this was fixed later or not, but answering:
- YES to Amy turns the switch on.
- NO to Amy (default answer) does not revert the switch to off.

Anyway, here's the fixed map (chap 3-1, outside hospital). Answering NO will turn off that switch.
Map itself, is the Japanese one. Backup your old, perhaps restore it after you've saved in the hospital.
PS/tldr: Aesthetic & translator++ are 100% innocent here. Switch #28 might be controlled elsewhere, as well. But this one instance (3-1) is likely an oversight.

edit: OR you could pay better attention to the pro: https://ulmf.org/threads/sa_kurutek...ightmare-rj268129-re268129.13505/post-1098659
...I was changing the battle difficulty all along <sigh>

Attachments

Last edited:

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Sometimes I wonder...
Japanese Dei ex machina... Often leave me speechless.

In a related rant: my eyes hurt. Why do kanjis have to be so small? If anyone's interested, most of the OPTIONS menu is translatable in js/plugins.js
JavaScript:
{"name":"CustomizeConfigItem","status":true,"description":"オプション任意項目作成プラグイン","parameters":{"数値項目":"[\"{\\\"Name\\\":\\\"Animation speed limiter\\\",\\\"DefaultValue\\\":\\\"0\\\",\\\"VariableID\\\":\\\"108\\\",\\\"HiddenFlag\\\":\\\"false\\\",\\\"Script\\\":\\\"\\\",\\\"NumberMin\\\":\\\"0\\\",\\\"NumberMax\\\":\\\"5\\\",\\\"NumberStep\\\":\\\"1\\\",\\\"AddPosition\\\":\\\"\\\"}\"]","文字項目":"","スイッチ項目":"[\"{\\\"Name\\\":\\\"Visual effects disabler\\\",\\\"DefaultValue\\\":\\\"false\\\",\\\"SwitchID\\\":\\\"14\\\",\\\"HiddenFlag\\\":\\\"false\\\",\\\"Script\\\":\\\"\\\",\\\"AddPosition\\\":\\\"\\\"}\",\"{\\\"Name\\\":\\\"Rescue anime disabler\\\",\\\"DefaultValue\\\":\\\"false\\\",\\\"SwitchID\\\":\\\"31\\\",\\\"HiddenFlag\\\":\\\"false\\\",\\\"Script\\\":\\\"\\\",\\\"AddPosition\\\":\\\"\\\"}\",\"{\\\"Name\\\":\\\"MC face display\\\",\\\"DefaultValue\\\":\\\"true\\\",\\\"SwitchID\\\":\\\"3\\\",\\\"HiddenFlag\\\":\\\"false\\\",\\\"Script\\\":\\\"\\\",\\\"AddPosition\\\":\\\"\\\"}\",\"{\\\"Name\\\":\\\"Mute MC\\\",\\\"DefaultValue\\\":\\\"false\\\",\\\"SwitchID\\\":\\\"5\\\",\\\"HiddenFlag\\\":\\\"false\\\",\\\"Script\\\":\\\"\\\",\\\"AddPosition\\\":\\\"\\\"}\",\"{\\\"Name\\\":\\\"Moans\\\",\\\"DefaultValue\\\":\\\"false\\\",\\\"SwitchID\\\":\\\"6\\\",\\\"HiddenFlag\\\":\\\"false\\\",\\\"Script\\\":\\\"\\\",\\\"AddPosition\\\":\\\"\\\"}\",\"{\\\"Name\\\":\\\"Skippable  defeat\\\",\\\"DefaultValue\\\":\\\"true\\\",\\\"SwitchID\\\":\\\"202\\\",\\\"HiddenFlag\\\":\\\"false\\\",\\\"Script\\\":\\\"\\\",\\\"AddPosition\\\":\\\"\\\"}\",\"{\\\"Name\\\":\\\"Mute enemies\\\",\\\"DefaultValue\\\":\\\"false\\\",\\\"SwitchID\\\":\\\"22\\\",\\\"HiddenFlag\\\":\\\"false\\\",\\\"Script\\\":\\\"\\\",\\\"AddPosition\\\":\\\"\\\"}\",\"{\\\"Name\\\":\\\"Orgasm flash\\\",\\\"DefaultValue\\\":\\\"true\\\",\\\"SwitchID\\\":\\\"12\\\",\\\"HiddenFlag\\\":\\\"false\\\",\\\"Script\\\":\\\"\\\",\\\"AddPosition\\\":\\\"\\\"}\",\"{\\\"Name\\\":\\\"MC Alice voice\\\",\\\"DefaultValue\\\":\\\"false\\\",\\\"SwitchID\\\":\\\"4\\\",\\\"HiddenFlag\\\":\\\"true\\\",\\\"Script\\\":\\\"\\\",\\\"AddPosition\\\":\\\"\\\"}\",\"{\\\"Name\\\":\\\"MC Alice cumshot\\\",\\\"DefaultValue\\\":\\\"false\\\",\\\"SwitchID\\\":\\\"23\\\",\\\"HiddenFlag\\\":\\\"true\\\",\\\"Script\\\":\\\"\\\",\\\"AddPosition\\\":\\\"\\\"}\",\"{\\\"Name\\\":\\\"Cum anime (anal)\\\",\\\"DefaultValue\\\":\\\"false\\\",\\\"SwitchID\\\":\\\"24\\\",\\\"HiddenFlag\\\":\\\"true\\\",\\\"Script\\\":\\\"\\\",\\\"AddPosition\\\":\\\"\\\"}\",\"{\\\"Name\\\":\\\"No dodging\\\",\\\"DefaultValue\\\":\\\"false\\\",\\\"SwitchID\\\":\\\"25\\\",\\\"HiddenFlag\\\":\\\"false\\\",\\\"Script\\\":\\\"\\\",\\\"AddPosition\\\":\\\"\\\"}\",\"{\\\"Name\\\":\\\"Cancel drain mode\\\",\\\"DefaultValue\\\":\\\"false\\\",\\\"SwitchID\\\":\\\"27\\\",\\\"HiddenFlag\\\":\\\"false\\\",\\\"Script\\\":\\\"\\\",\\\"AddPosition\\\":\\\"\\\"}\",\"{\\\"Name\\\":\\\"Easy action\\\",\\\"DefaultValue\\\":\\\"false\\\",\\\"SwitchID\\\":\\\"28\\\",\\\"HiddenFlag\\\":\\\"false\\\",\\\"Script\\\":\\\"\\\",\\\"AddPosition\\\":\\\"\\\"}\",\"{\\\"Name\\\":\\\"Easy battles\\\",\\\"DefaultValue\\\":\\\"false\\\",\\\"SwitchID\\\":\\\"29\\\",\\\"HiddenFlag\\\":\\\"false\\\",\\\"Script\\\":\\\"\\\",\\\"AddPosition\\\":\\\"\\\"}\",\"{\\\"Name\\\":\\\"Hard mode\\\",\\\"DefaultValue\\\":\\\"false\\\",\\\"SwitchID\\\":\\\"30\\\",\\\"HiddenFlag\\\":\\\"false\\\",\\\"Script\\\":\\\"\\\",\\\"AddPosition\\\":\\\"\\\"}\"]","音量項目":""}},
Look for the line with "CustomizeConfigItem" in a java-friendly editor like notepad++.
I'm not even halfway sure about my translation here, I apologize in advance. I'd say, don't share the file itself, since it's likely to become obsolete every update.

Last edited:

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
I doubt they're updating the plug-in manager. As long as new functions aren't being added it's fine.