What's new

ACT RPG RPG Maker [さーくるてくあ / ircle-tekua] りりすいんないとめあ! / Lilith in Nightmare! (RJ268129 / RE268129)

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score

3.0 is out and it brings many changes

Aesthetic

Reputation score

3.0 is out and it brings many changes
Oh man.
This game might be my memory of 2020.

Well Utawarerumono Prelude to the Fallen comes out this month so maybe not entirely, but man. The Lilith In Nightmare devs have been DELIVERIN!

I'll download it and create a translation patch when I can.

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Yeah, this is probably the best h-game of recent times, I asked the devs if they'd be working on an English version but it seems they're not too keen on it because of the amount of text.

Aesthetic

Reputation score
Yeah, this is probably the best h-game of recent times, I asked the devs if they'd be working on an English version but it seems they're not too keen on it because of the amount of text.
Best H-game is a bit of a stretch, but it's definitely very high up there.
It's more erotic than most h-games on account of it being battlefuck, and having cool gimmiks.

I remember when I first played it, I actually replayed Rose's kidnap mission like 3 times in a row I liked it so much.

I'd still rank MGQ Paradox chapter 2 a bit above this, even though I prefer animated games over non-animated. I also think SHRIFT's a smidge better because the heroines actually love you in that game.

My only gripe with this game is that there's no romance or love. It's just... lust. Definitely top 3 recent h-game I've played though. For sure.

Anyways, here's my translated data folder. Same instructions as before. Obviously only works for version 3.

Time to replay the game from the beginning... again... Well... I wouldn't be complaining if I didn't almost enjoy every second of it tho...

Attachments

Vodash

Reputation score
Wow they sure released 3.0 quick. Also, does anyone know which enemies have new scenes? I know Alice Amy Rose Succubus and Mermaid have new ones, any others?

Civilincubus

Reputation score
Wow they sure released 3.0 quick. Also, does anyone know which enemies have new scenes? I know Alice Amy Rose Succubus and Mermaid have new ones, any others?
I only noticed changes to Alice and Amy, seemed like if there were new scenes for the others it was just change in dialogue/circumstance rather than new animations.

Aesthetic

Reputation score
Does anyone know how to make these two animations happen in the game?
They are in the movies folder but not used far as I can tell, I'm assuming they will either be added later or remain cut content.
View attachment 31472
View attachment 31473
Found em. You can go see those scenes during the anima temptation trial if you have a memory of defeat with those demons.

gtsisthebest

Reputation score
Found em. You can go see those scenes during the anima temptation trial if you have a memory of defeat with those demons.
Half right. I also found the green haired girl's animation there after getting her memory of defeat but the Succubus's animation does not occur there even if you game over to her at every possible opportunity, her only animation in the temptation trial is the generic intercourse animation.

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
Half right. I also found the green haired girl's animation there after getting her memory of defeat but the Succubus's animation does not occur there even if you game over to her at every possible opportunity, her only animation in the temptation trial is the generic intercourse animation.
I'm pretty sure the succubus's animation happens while you're small. I don't remember which big version of the succubus you have to lose to. I think it's the one in the top right of the building? But I'm pretty sure it happens when you're small.

gtsisthebest

Reputation score
I'm pretty sure the succubus's animation happens while you're small. I don't remember which big version of the succubus you have to lose to. I think it's the one in the top right of the building? But I'm pretty sure it happens when you're small.
Nope believe me I checked. Every other animation for the succubus occurs in that chapter by deliberately getting caught by her in different places around that area except the one I posted previously. That includes both versions of the animation with or without red eyes.

i3oi3o

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Hmm, Cannot find Enemy who drop Meringue.
Only get Honey from Sheep boss.
Does Anyone has any idea?

-----------

Edit nevermind.
Get it randomly from spark on the floor after so longgggg.

Last edited:

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
Hmm, Cannot find Enemy who drop Meringue.
Only get Honey from Sheep boss.
Does Anyone has any idea?

-----------

Edit nevermind.
Get it randomly from spark on the floor after so longgggg.
Upgraded Aegis is the best condom in the game. Best DEF and MEN def stats, and makes you immune to all status ailments. The delicious rubber isn't that good because it doesn't offer much in terms of resistances and makes blowjobs hurt MORE.

Civilincubus

Reputation score
Do we know if there will be more content updates to the game or are we looking at bug fixes and a finished product now?

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
Do we know if there will be more content updates to the game or are we looking at bug fixes and a finished product now?
Depends on the devs but we did get a true ending. Story came to a satisfying conclusion.

Seems like Riddle or the protagonist is aiming to become a hunter now so since he has a constitution that's liked by inma. I doubt they'll show such broad escapades in this game and there are no big loose ends to the story.

If they reuse the engine they have for this game in their next game it should'nt take too long for that next game to come out.

Circle Tekua's definitely on my list of must-follow devs.

Knightbanez

Reputation score
Depends on the devs but we did get a true ending. Story came to a satisfying conclusion.

Seems like Riddle or the protagonist is aiming to become a hunter now so since he has a constitution that's liked by inma. I doubt they'll show such broad escapades in this game and there are no big loose ends to the story.

If they reuse the engine they have for this game in their next game it should'nt take too long for that next game to come out.

Circle Tekua's definitely on my list of must-follow devs.
Gotta say I totally agree! Love this circle's work but it ruins me. These animations are great and is making it harder for me to enjoy non-animated h-games. Definitely enjoyed my multiple playthroughs of the game and it ended really well.

Aesthetic

Reputation score
Gotta say I totally agree! Love this circle's work but it ruins me. These animations are great and is making it harder for me to enjoy non-animated h-games. Definitely enjoyed my multiple playthroughs of the game and it ended really well.
I use to think that I could only enjoy animated games as well, and then I played MGQ. Then I played MGQ Paradox. Sequel Blight surprised me in a positive way as well. If the experience as a whole is good enough, that's good for me.

Well I'm probably in the minority in that I don't fap to most games though. If I ever get in the mood, h-anime, and jav are the goto.

Scepticism

Lurker
Reputation score
I hope we can get different endings with each character. I quite like the twins and Nono.

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
I hope we can get different endings with each character. I quite like the twins and Nono.
None of the girls beside Alice or Amy feel like canon that's for sure.

In the game one of the heroines is Charlotte. In fact, she's the tutorial fight in that game. Same voice actor and everything. The fact that she's fuckable in this game as well means she's getting around. I doubt she'll ever be considered "main" heroine material. Honestly, first heroine I've seen that actually moves from game to game like this.

Alice is the only one that mentions she wants to stay in a sexual relationship with you even after you wake up, and gets jealous over you at times. Amy's the main focus of the story narratively. Not only does she like Riddle sexually, but it's shown she likes him in that way as well through all of the main events she's a part of.

None of the other characters are really heroine material imho. The succubi are well succubi. They don't have just a little bit of sexual experience before meeting you but A LOT. They all see you as another delicious meal. No emotional attachment. The twins are mostly goofballs. Sheep, and Rose are just after their next meal, and Succubus is a succubus. Literally seen having sex with another guy before her level down event. Nono's the only small exception and maybe Lilith.

The way they wrote Lilith and Nono though, I really don't see it. They kinda meet you and randomly become obsessed with you? It's so weird.

I feel like I might've said this before but while this game is hot, and well produced, it's got extremely weak emotional ties for the heroines. Well the game's not perfect. It's hard to have fantastic heroines like MGQ or Sequel Blight, where there's a strong emotional bond that makes sense along with sexual desire as well. That kind of perfect eroge hasn't been made yet XD

Hmmm... Now that I think about it. P.D Creation's The World a Robot Girl Dreams of did come close. The enemies in that game aren't really treated like heroines so the actual heroines are really fleshed out, and there's a pretty good emotional bond there. That game has a host of other small problems, but thinking back, it's definitely slightly superior to Lilith In Nightmare.

Last edited: