What's new

ACT RPG RPG Maker [さーくるてくあ / ircle-tekua] りりすいんないとめあ! / Lilith in Nightmare! (RJ268129 / RE268129)

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Isn't Torte, one of the succubi, your partner in this- ?
There's a bunch of recurring characters, like the smoker cat or the unnamed succubus.

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
There's a bunch of recurring characters, like the smoker cat or the unnamed succubus.
I honestly didn't know that. Never played too much older into the circle's library, but yeah, I'm honestly not a fan of that.
Though that's probably due to my aversion to slut characters.

i3oi3o

Demon Girl
Reputation score
The blonde succubus and sheep are also recurring character.
It's the same with Lilith.

eatthemuffin

Reputation score
So I've completed most of the game, but I seem to be having trouble finding a few things judging by the recollection room.

So here I'm missing someone from the drain events section.

And here I'm missing some second event with a mermaid, and a whole-ass enemy which I assume is the squid girl you encounter when searching for Charlotte's memories. But I've tried both giving in and not giving in to her temptation thing, and neither one results in her showing up here.

Could anyone lend me a hand in finding these last couple of encounters I seem to be missing?

Scepticism

Lurker
Reputation score
Could anyone lend me a hand in finding these last couple of encounters I seem to be missing?
You're missing Pori's drain event, the friendly dream-worm. Feed her 10 fragments in the artist studio at your home base to get her to evolve.
Also, as you say, you're missing the scylla for common enemies. The left is her battle and the right is her temptation after you've fought her. If she doesn't pop up, redo chapter 9.

lazydude

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I honestly didn't know that. Never played too much older into the circle's library, but yeah, I'm honestly not a fan of that.
Though that's probably due to my aversion to slut characters.
arguably that depends on your definition of slut and what ending you count as cannon. after all a lot of that happens is debatable as to weather or not it's cannon (in the case of this game it's all a dream anyway)
though I wouldn't play a game about succubi looking for a pure-hearted waifu that said the girls that do fall in love in this series tend to stick true so ether a different ending, the previous MC died or in the case of Yuki getting isekai'd messed with her memory.

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
So I've completed most of the game, but I seem to be having trouble finding a few things judging by the recollection room.
So here I'm missing someone from the drain events section.
And here I'm missing some second event with a mermaid, and a whole-ass enemy which I assume is the squid girl you encounter when searching for Charlotte's memories. But I've tried both giving in and not giving in to her temptation thing, and neither one results in her showing up here.

Feed dreamfragments to the tiny dreameater in Amy's room. At 10 fragments she turns into a girl.

The mermaid second event is a known bug in version 3.0. There's a fishing rod you can buy in the Consumables section of the shop if you have 8 merchant fragments. It gives you access to the mermaid's scene. It's the mermaid in the River up North from the starting area. No new animations, just new dialogue and pacing.

To fight the squid girl you have to attack her with your map weapon. She'll get mad and it'll turn into a fight.

arguably that depends on your definition of slut and what ending you count as cannon. after all a lot of that happens is debatable as to weather or not it's cannon (in the case of this game it's all a dream anyway)
though I wouldn't play a game about succubi looking for a pure-hearted waifu that said the girls that do fall in love in this series tend to stick true so ether a different ending, the previous MC died or in the case of Yuki getting isekai'd messed with her memory.
Hmmm.. I'd say Canon is doing everything the game allows you to do.

I don't understand this statement. "though I wouldn't play a game about succubi looking for a pure-hearted waifu "
wait... OH. FeMC!

I don't understand if you agree with me or not XD? You're saying you don't expect succubi to not be sluts, and I'm saying they're sluts. Not derogatory per se. I really can't think of a word that says, "has tons of sexual partners and doesn't care who they are." Slut is the only word that comes to mind.

Outside of Charlotte, the heroines are different though. I was only talking about the succubi earlier.

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I don't understand this statement. "though I wouldn't play a game about succubi looking for a pure-hearted waifu "
wait... OH. FeMC!
No, he means: in a game, if succubi are the antagonists, you rightfully expect them to proactively make their way into the MC's pants (or skirt).
You don't expect to have to woo them for 10 chapters before the 1st kissing event.
“Slut” is an insult. Typically, a slut would be either your convenient, disposable onahole, or a woman who'll ruin your life (whether the former was carried through or not).
In contrast, most LiN characters are colorful, cute and light-hearted, each in her own way. 3 arguable exceptions come to mind, but I wouldn't call them sluts either.
Moreover, succubi need to feed to survive... You probably wouldn't call someone eating an omelet a child killer. Poor succubus just needs her baby juice too.

Sorry if I sounded patronizing. I like cute succubi like LiN's; calling them sluts make me sad. Bleu or Acier, sluts? That would probably makes you, me and Y sad too.
I wouldn't stand for Dieselmine-style succubi though, feel free to call them whatever xD

Hmmm... Now that I think about it. P.D Creation's The World a Robot Girl Dreams of did come close. The enemies in that game aren't really treated like heroines so the actual heroines are really fleshed out, and there's a pretty good emotional bond there. That game has a host of other small problems, but thinking back, it's definitely slightly superior to Lilith In Nightmare.
To go back on this: LiN is, in my opinion, vastly superior as a game.
“The World a Robot Girl Dreams of” makes no worthwhile use of the isometric 3D, difficulty curve is nonexistent, and the RGB (3 colors personality thing) system is barely exploited. It's a worse game than even the first opus. Except narratively, maybe. But pushover MCs would get me biased here.
It's a shame because the framework does have a huge potential. I hope they realized and will adjust accordingly.
LiN has new mechanics, notably alleviating the grind present in earlier games. Difficulty curve is smooth, albeit on the easy side. Chapters are quite original one from the other, with a steady inflow of new characters and situations.
All that results in an interesting and fresh gameplay.

Circle Tekua takes a step forward with each of their game, and get better at what they do every time, without staying in the same boring industrial routine most of the competition is content with.

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
No, he means: in a game, if succubi are the antagonists, you rightfully expect them to proactively make their way into the MC's pants (or skirt).
You don't expect to have to woo them for 10 chapters before the 1st kissing event.
“Slut” is an insult. Typically, a slut would be either your convenient, disposable onahole, or a woman who'll ruin your life (whether the former was carried through or not).
In contrast, most LiN characters are colorful, cute and light-hearted, each in her own way. 3 arguable exceptions come to mind, but I wouldn't call them sluts either.
Moreover, succubi need to feed to survive... You probably wouldn't call someone eating an omelet a child killer. Poor succubus just needs her baby juice too.

Sorry if I sounded patronizing. I like cute succubi like LiN's; calling them sluts make me sad. Bleu or Acier, sluts? That would probably makes you, me and Y sad too.
I wouldn't stand for Dieselmine-style succubi though, feel free to call them whatever xD

To go back on this: LiN is, in my opinion, vastly superior as a game.
“The World a Robot Girl Dreams of” makes no worthwhile use of the isometric 3D, difficulty curve is nonexistent, and the RGB (3 colors personality thing) system is barely exploited. It's a worse game than even the first opus. Except narratively, maybe. But pushover MCs would get me biased here.
It's a shame because the framework does have a huge potential. I hope they realized and will adjust accordingly.
LiN has new mechanics, notably alleviating the grind present in earlier games. Difficulty curve is smooth, albeit on the easy side. Chapters are quite original one from the other, with a steady inflow of new characters and situations.
All that results in an interesting and fresh gameplay.

Circle Tekua takes a step forward with each of their game, and get better at what they do every time, without staying in the same boring industrial routine most of the competition is content with.
Isometric 3D is only in the sequel which isn't called "The World A Robot Girl Dreams of" if I'm not mistaken. I was talking about the original game.
I mean... bitch can be both seen as an insult and not one right? I thought it was the same with slut. Because I honestly don't know if there's an equivocate word that's more accepted. When I say it though, the meaning rings clear. Sexually loose women who have no real qualms about their next partner.

Again the game's a 9 out of 10 for me. I'm not saying there's anything hugely wrong with how they're handling the enemies. I just think the romance angle for even the main heroines is a bit weak and it's my only criticism of the game.

And there's not problem liking these succubi. I'm not attacking anyone's character or tastes here :)
I haven't gotten into the story for my game yet, but the enemies in that game aren't sluts by any definition.

Civilincubus

Reputation score
Unsaid, I really appreciate the clarification though honestly, any of us would be kinda screwed the moment we tried for a short-hand description. I wish there was one direct word for a sexually liberated woman who is free with sexual partners yet is positive. Judiochristian cultural influences on sex only for procreation are designed to shame women into sexual conservatism until marriage and baby-making. Even if it made social control/civilization building much easier with pair-binding for procreation it is an antiquated narrative that lost it's use the moment there was wide-spread birth-control.

Closest modern term iirc is "cougar" yet that is only less derogatory and aimed at older women. Interestingly, men who are sexually active are called studs, until they are old and likely deemed a dirty old man; whereas for women it is slut and then cougar. Suggesting a reversal of what is socially acceptable.

Anyway I appreciate the spirit of this circle as unintentionally it seems really fourth wave feminist friendly in that it is not only sex-positive but sheds the ridiculously overused trope (sex-map/sex-schema) where polygamous male characters woe or manipulate conservative sexual women until they are sexual with the Male-MC. Also sorry for the spaz-writing, the topic makes for a fun shift in conversation.

Last edited:

Aesthetic

Reputation score
Unsaid, I really appreciate the clarification though honestly, any of us would be kinda screwed the moment we tried for a short-hand description. I wish there was one direct word for a sexually liberated woman who is free with sexual partners yet is positive. Judiochristian cultural influences on sex only for procreation are designed to shame women into sexual conservatism until marriage and baby-making. Even if it made social control/civilization building much easier with pair-binding for procreation it is an antiquated narrative that lost it's use the moment there was wide-spread birth-control.

Closest modern term iirc is "cougar" yet that is only less derogatory and aimed at older women. Interestingly, men who are sexually active are called studs, until they are old and likely deemed a dirty old man; whereas for women it is slut and then cougar. Suggesting a reversal of what is socially acceptable.

Anyway I appreciate the spirit of this circle as unintentionally it seems really fourth wave feminist friendly in that it is not only sex-positive but sheds the ridiculously overused trope (sex-map/sex-schema) where polygamous male characters woe or manipulate conservative sexual women until they are sexual with the Male-MC. Also sorry for the spaz-writing, the topic makes for a fun shift in conversation.
Don't know if this is off-topic but I'm guessing this means in short...

Problem with Unsaid's view wasn't his opinion but the use of the word slut. That about sum it up? We should probably get off the topic tho.

Boss Enemy:
Small-Fry Enemy:

For bosses I voted for Rose. Rose's kidnap scene was super hot and I really want to see that in more games. Her bossfight was interesting as well. W/o equipment that prevented status ailments it would be pretty hard, but when you have them it's pretty balanced. She's the only boss w/o a special skill you need to roll for agility with though so that's kinda disappointing.

For Small-Fry Enemy my favorite is Hypnos, the blue haired sadistic lady. I like the angle of the camera, and her laugh ohohohoho laugh gets me in ways even I myself don't understand XD

EDIT: Should probably do a poll for Main Heroines too!

My favorite main heroine's Amy. I actually like the whole badass painter motif going on. Her rooms got so much personality and most of her dialogues pretty goofy. She also gives a lot of hugs. She's just great in my opinion.

Last edited:

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Oh, I get it. <snip 40 lines of old-school feminism, hopefully devoid of zealotry>

"Bitch" is an insult, or a female dog. One of them.
"Slut" is just a dirty woman. Always an insult.

Now, if we're talking actual sexual past, and not behavior issues...
One's usually better off stating the results, not the cause: an experienced touch, a practised motion, mature gestures... Seasoned, skilful, expert, trained women.

The general term is simply a mature woman. Context tells what we wanna emphasize on (experience per se, physical growth, or sluttery)

PS/friendly advice: don't use MILF. Just, don't. Please. That's not even relevant.
PPS(poll): eeeh? Can't I just vote out the only one I don't like? (missing cluster futa version btw, or that'd be 2) :cry:

Last edited:

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
I understand. I won't use the term slut to refer to the succubi in this game. Sexually open women? I mean the only reason that conversation started was because I was responding to Scepticism when he mentioned wanting multiple endings with the enemies. I was just saying they weren't heroines in the same way that Amy and Alice are.

What games don't do that? Outside of traditional VNs most games are about sexually liberated women doing whatever they want aren't they?

I'm pretty sure all female protagonist eroge have the heroine having 20+ sexual partners and being portrayed as the righteous heroine. From Full-Flap's games to Rusimarudo to whatever's in between. Heck in Dungeon of Erotic master, the girls casually talk about their sexual deviancy. One of them even says she wants something bigger than the orc she fucked on the last outing or something like that. And they're the heroines.

Even in most male-protag games. In MGQ, one of the 4 bosses you fight is a succubus. She mentioned how when she was younger she was more wild. So she fucks and has technically murdered humans in the past. She has tons of sexual experience. Most of the monsters you fight will just pick up any random old dude and all have experience. The only exceptions in that game are the main heroine Alice, and Granberia. Heck Tamamo has even settled down once in her life in the past.

In ROBF, soldiers in the guild are seen lying down in exhaustion because they were sexually punished by the female captain. And she's just a noble figure. The story goes out of it's way to paint her in a positive light.

None of this irks me btw. I'm just saying this mentality is pretty common and not unique to Lilith In Nightmare.

Don't know if this is off-topic but I'm guessing this means in short...

Problem with Unsaid's view wasn't his opinion but the use of the word slut. That about sum it up? We should probably get off the topic tho.

Boss Enemy:
Small-Fry Enemy:

For bosses I voted for Rose. Rose's kidnap scene was super hot and I really want to see that in more games. Her bossfight was interesting as well. W/o equipment that prevented status ailments it would be pretty hard, but when you have them it's pretty balanced. She's the only boss w/o a special skill you need to roll for agility with though so that's kinda disappointing.

For Small-Fry Enemy my favorite is Hypnos, the blue haired sadistic lady. I like the angle of the camera, and her laugh ohohohoho laugh gets me in ways even I myself don't understand XD

EDIT: Should probably do a poll for Main Heroines too!

Hmmm... for Boss Enemy, I'd have to say my favorite's probably gonna have to be Succubus. The fight was tough, and getting multiple turns at times was exciting. I'm also a sucker for that change in eye thing she did.

For Small-Fry Enemy: Man that's tough... Thinking back I don't really like them all that much... I wish Amy, Alice, Nono and them were here too since they technically also have small-fry battles but yeah hmmm... I guess I really like the Elf. She has two phases, and I like that in her pose you get a good look at her butt and face. The green color scheme is really nice too.

For main heroine: Gotta go with Amy. Nono came a close second though. As you level Nono up she goes further and further into yandere territory and that's hilarious to me. The other girls don't really react in as extreme a way that she does. I wish I liked Alice the most, but physically I'm not all that attracted to her. Her personality's great though. The fact that she puts on glasses when she's goofing off or sticks her tongue out when she's joking make me think that she's fun to be around.
Amy's the best though. Hmmm... Maybe it's because she's the one who saves you from Rose, and accompanies you during the Hospital? I don't really know but she shines the most to me.

Last edited:

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Rose does it for me, kidnapping and forced "extraction" are 10/10.

Egoryan

Reputation score
God give me the strength to wait for the translation of this game 🧘‍♂️

tppcrpg

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
She isn't a partner, she's the final boss. And yeah, this dev likes to re-use characters.

i3oi3o

Demon Girl
Reputation score
The dev just explain "Lilith in Nightmare"'s World Building in his/her ci-en blog.

By the way, Which boss drop fake Aegis?

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
By the way, Which boss drop fake Aegis?
None.
Not 100% sure, but you should find it on the ground, near the end of the game. It should be one of the rarest random loot.

edit: awww I wanna hug the flooffy kitty too 🤤

Last edited: