What's new

Astraum

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Announced just recently on DLSite, though there's been stuff about it on the dev's blog previously (including a test version - trial version on DLSite seems updated relative to that).

I know there was some talk about it on the りりすばとる! thread, but now that it's been formally announced seems like it'd be a good idea to give it its own thread.

Played around with it a bit and the general gameplay isn't too hard to grasp (though the BF battles can be quite difficult). Seems like the main goal of the game is to defeat a particular dream demon (夢魔); she visits you when you sleep and will drain any levels you have at that time.

If you don't want that to happen, you need to either avoid getting any levels or give them to your companions by letting them leveldrain you (after the intro bit; you can't do this for the 3 at the start). Leveling up your companions will increase their abilities: how so depends on which one you boost - in the trial, there's アーコ the merchant cat (higher level gets her more inventory and better trap avoidance when actively summoned) and コルト the kitsune(?) (higher level can help her cut damage received from 'normal' combat, and high enough level adds a chance to boost your defense in BF combat). Apparently if you level them past 50 their attitude will change; to 100 and it sounds like you'll get a special sort of game over, though I haven't tried that (might not be implemented at this point anyway).

Once you are past the intro bit and have your first companion アーコ you can summon with the 'S' key. You can also talk to your active companion with confirm key (enter/z/space by default); in the case of アーコ this also will let you access a shop while in areas with monsters (the stuff she has for sale is potentially different than what she has in her main shop, though, so you should also check there after leveling her - I'm assuming that some stuff is cheaper there as well but haven't really checked).

The trial contains one map for searching/battling, east of the town/アーコ's shop. Battles vs. regular monsters are simply just running into them to get a level and lose some HP - if you run out of HP, then you're automatically forced back to your inn room and unable to leave until you sleep (You can also get back to the inn by using 帰還の翼 - only way once in a search/battle map besides losing all your HP to regular monsters or beating the area boss in BF - so if you don't want to get levels, then avoid the monsters and grab what items you can). Normal enemies, items and traps seem to be randomly placed, so some might be impossible to get to.

For the trial map's BF foes, weaknesses I noted (in white to avoid being too spoilery):
インプ/Imp - Chest/胸
スライム/Slime - Butt/尻
マンティス/Mantis - Chest/胸
コルト/(Colt/Cort, shrug) - Vagina/アソコ

Also a little interesting thing of note: on コルト's map, you can donate to the donation box below her (or steal from it if you don't donate... but not very well). I highly recommend doing this a lot with the minimal donation amount as this will get you a very nice equip for the BF fights (half skill costs, protect vs. poison status); donating a large amount (think it was over 10k gold total) will also get you a different equipment (a pretty decent weapon for the BF fights with good hit rate). After getting her as a companion you can come back to her map to fight her again (set her as active companion to do so) - losing in this case didn't net a game over, though you still get a loss scene which is different than the first battle. Pretty sure you get a different loss scene on both cases if you lose to her special attack (paizuri) as well.

Anyway, think I've rambled on about my observations of the trial long enough :D

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
Astraum

Astraum

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [RJ166350] サキュバステイマー (Succubus Tamer)

Yup, there's a few... pretty sure the one recent post on blog details most of them. (And game.rgss is 42.5MB for trial vs. 30.6MB for test ver.)

I'm not particularly great with translation, but... here's my attempts to convey the general meaning after the original Japanese, plus some possible comments or clarification.

追加されたもの (Added stuff)
・コルト(敵)にレベル1時敗北シーンが追加。
(あらかじめ雑魚淫魔3体を倒しておき、剣を外しておくとレベルを上げずに進めます。
(Added a defeat scene for Cort [enemy] when @ Lv1 - defeat the weaker BF foes in the first area without using sword to defeat any of the nonBF ones, and advance - haven't tried this myself)
・特定の条件でコルト(敵)が怒るように。 (Cort [enemy] gets angry under a certain condition; I'm assuming when you steal from the donation box, possibly many times - she can see what you're doing pretty obviously after all)
・ドレインイベントの種類と表情パターンを追加。(Drain Event types and facial expressions during added)
・アーコがアイテムの買取をしてくれるように(ただし価格1/5) (Can sell to merchant cat Arco, but at 20% of the price you'd buy the items at)
・戦闘時の手助け(コルトの防御力UP、アーコの応援など)のセリフをカットできるように。
(テーブルの上の光っているところから設定できます。戦闘開始時や特殊な会話はカットされません。 (Able to cut companions' battle lines; use a sparkle on the table [papers]. Can't cut battle start and special talks, though)
・街の建物に入れるように。 (Able to enter buildings in town)
・街の人を追加。 (More people in town)
・タンスや鏡や樽など、調べると仲間が何か言ってくれるように。
(間違えて仲間に話しかけないように触るだけで調べることができます。 (Examining things (and talking to people) will get your active companion to react; merely touching objects is good enough)
・仲間加入時に仲間同士のちょっとした顔合わせイベントを追加 (Intro scenes added when gaining a new companion [among companions])
・アーコの店で買い物時の待ち時間をカット (Cut time waiting to shop @ Arco's shop - counter cat notices you -> Arco teleports to counter)

修正されたもの (Fixed/Changed stuff)
・コルトのイラストを修正。(More illustrations for Cort)
・敗北時にイベントが発生しないバグを修正。 (Fixed a bug where events wouldn't occur when defeated)
・瞬きがおかしくなる不具合を修正。 (Fixed an issue with sparkling getting weird - I think; assuming this is something to do with the items you can gather)
・ドレイン時の不具合を修正。(Fixed a problem during drain time)
・誤字脱字の修正。(Fixed some [bad/missing] word issues)
・剣が重たいと敏捷が下がるように。(Sword heaviness will lower your speed - Makes sense realistically, but kinda annoying or worse if you forget to take off sword to get rid of the speed loss for BF battles)

The title screen is also changed a bit.
The donation box isn't mentioned specifically in the blog, but it's not there in the test version, so no special gears from donating.
Incidentally, here's what that stuff does;

[Large donation amount, somewhere over 10000g]
守護のディルドー (20attack, 15defense, 30technique, 10speed; バイブ slot)

[Donate a lot of times, amount donated doesn't matter]
狐のお守り (-5attack, 10technique; all skill costs halved, protect against poison; その他 slot) - the big thing about this is the halved skill costs, even if it does cost you a little bit of attack - and since it's very easy to get as well as quite useful, there's little reason not to get it

Might be some other minor stuff, but that's probably about it. And there might be bugs that haven't been found (usually are somewhere in just about every game ever)... like I'd kinda expect you to lose skills gained via level up when you get level drained - but at least in the case of granting those levels to your companions, that's not the case (haven't tried in the case of going to bed @ level>1)... but maybe that's intentional *shrug*

terence0709

Banned
Reputation score

Game is finally released, There ain't No Loli content so... Its would be great if someone post a link for it~

Jonias

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Just bought the game myself. Here's the link:
ttps://mega.nz/#!yB1nBZyA!r2dpCDjdwIURVbnqkgFhrPuXg3J2XogPdeeHc_V6dYk

btw can't post link so add "h" at the start.

NeerHeer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks for the download. ITH didn't seem to want to hook the text for some reason...anyone have any ideas?

angelgirlxx55

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

A bit off topic but do you mind me asking what programs you use to translate non English H-games. I've always just guessed my way through them and never really understood how to translate them properly and what programs I would need.

djweish

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

A bit off topic but do you mind me asking what programs you use to translate non English H-games. I've always just guessed my way through them and never really understood how to translate them properly and what programs I would need.
Easiest one these days is probably , though other options (AGTH, ITH, etc) are available.

slinkydodah

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Just bought the game myself. Here's the link:
ttps://mega.nz/#!yB1nBZyA!r2dpCDjdwIURVbnqkgFhrPuXg3J2XogPdeeHc_V6dYk

btw can't post link so add "h" at the start.
THANK YOU! :D

Kursor

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is there a gallery in game?

Wiz2909L

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Wondering if someone has saves for the game? :confused:

JonkoSlunko

Demon Girl
Reputation score

link asking for a decript key for me..

fateflyzy

Reputation score

This game.. is hard lol it took me an hour to beat the fox, and she's only the first boss. lvl 28 with 风神 equipped and probably 10+ potions used. spammed defense up too.

I think you can only give your level to your waifus every two days, I haven't test it out with the fox. If you don't want to let the succubus level drain you, Avoid contact with the black things as much as possible but collect all the loot, then use the first item (feather) to end the day there, heading back to your house.

You can check if you'll be able to let your waifus level drain you in the morning when you wake up, that's when you decide to 'fight' and level up. Then, you either take down as much black things as possible, before deciding to fight the boss with enough gear equipped or go home and enjoy your waifus level draining you.

Anyway, general mob consists of the normal black things and the hooded black things.
Normal ones give you 1 level and deal a bit of dmg to your hp and sp. the amount of hp dmg they deal is written at the description of your sword equipped (10-15) or (15-20) etc, use that to gauge when to refill your sp.
Hooded mobs are BFs that will give you gold and a chance for items when you win, but your game is over when you lose. Losing is good, for fapping purposes only xD

I uploaded my save file! there's no special folder so it's just C:\Users\User\Downloads\サキュバステイマ―テスト版\サキュバステイマ―テスト版 in the game folder.

First post, don't judge. enjoy

Attachments

terence0709

Banned
Reputation score

Help man, when i opened the game, it just shows me this

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The game is hard, just like the previus game ....its fine i was waiting for this game and know it will share the same difficult now my problem im just stuck with the neko wandering in the map without progress if someone can post walkthrough it will be awsome.

Help man, when i opened the game, it just shows me this

humm do you have the local in jap ? maybe try downloading it again.

JonkoSlunko

Demon Girl
Reputation score

This game.. is hard lol it took me an hour to beat the fox, and she's only the first boss. lvl 28 with 风神 equipped and probably 10+ potions used. spammed defense up too.

I think you can only give your level to your waifus every two days, I haven't test it out with the fox. If you don't want to let the succubus level drain you, Avoid contact with the black things as much as possible but collect all the loot, then use the first item (feather) to end the day there, heading back to your house.

You can check if you'll be able to let your waifus level drain you in the morning when you wake up, that's when you decide to 'fight' and level up. Then, you either take down as much black things as possible, before deciding to fight the boss with enough gear equipped or go home and enjoy your waifus level draining you.

Anyway, general mob consists of the normal black things and the hooded black things.
Normal ones give you 1 level and deal a bit of dmg to your hp and sp. the amount of hp dmg they deal is written at the description of your sword equipped (10-15) or (15-20) etc, use that to gauge when to refill your sp.
Hooded mobs are BFs that will give you gold and a chance for items when you win, but your game is over when you lose. Losing is good, for fapping purposes only xD

I uploaded my save file! there's no special folder so it's just C:\Users\User\Downloads\サキュバステイマ―テスト版\サキュバステイマ―テスト版 in the game folder.

First post, don't judge. enjoy

thanks for the save, but I get this "unidenitfied method 'empty?' for nil:NilClass" error x-x