What's new

Dastun

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [RJ166350] サキュバステイマー (Succubus Tamer)

humm do you have the local in jap ? maybe try downloading it again.
Judging from the blatantly english parts of the error, he's missing the RTP.

auwfna

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Judging from the blatantly english parts of the error, he's missing the RTP.
Yep, it’s as you say: he’s missing the Runtime Package (RTP) for RPGツクールVX.

terence0709, you can download it here:

Surker

Reputation score

Alright, so I finished this game in its entirety with every ending completed. After I completed the game once, it was very simple to maneuver my way throughout the map and defeat enemies; you retain your skills.

It looks like the creator is planning a completed gallery room in a future patch, but after you get an ending you are just left with a room where you can restart your game again. There are no CGs or animations to watch at the end. I think I discovered almost everything, but there is one sprite behind the jail cell in the final castle that I couldn't access. It looks like it should be a BF fight, but there is no way to unlock the cell or speak to her. If anybody knows about this, please enlighten me.

I saw someone on this thread ask for a walk-through. I can write a quick and simple one for those of you that are struggling or need it.

100% save for those that want it.
(Save "1" is for restarting the game with all perks, skills, and most items. Save "6" is just for sex with your companions and such)

Attachments

Last edited:

i3oi3o

Demon Girl
Reputation score

If my machine translation is correct, The one behind the cell is Elenor's father, The vampire girl.

Sometime Shina, cat girl with golden hair, attacks me in battle, Sometime she attacks the opponent. Is there any accessory which disable her attacking me?

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score

If my machine translation is correct, The one behind the cell is Elenor's father, The vampire girl.

Sometime Shina, cat girl with golden hair, attacks me in battle, Sometime she attacks the opponent. Is there any accessory which disable her attacking me?
i dont think you can, those are the "special" perks grills gives you in battle.

Surker

Reputation score

As stated above, this is inevitable. Trust me though, you'll find yourself wanting the benefits more so than fighting without them. You can switch your grills out with "S" for different perks, but overall the Shrine Neko was my favorite to fight with. She has the ability to allow you to withstand a killing blow once ^(^.^)^

lazydude

Tentacle God
Reputation score

those are the "special" perks grills gives you in battle.
like when you fight the robot girl with what's her name i think it was something like lorrie?(I don't recall) :rolleyes:

firemaster10101

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Any animations in this one? Was kind of interesting avoiding enemies instead of killing them (even if it was annoying in places) but I can't trudge through the rest if all I'm gonna get is static images, squishy sounds, and no gallery. I liked the first a lot but this one, so far, seems to be a downgrade as far as the h-side is concerned.

terence0709

Banned
Reputation score

Wait... For some reason, my ChiiTrans ain't working on the full version.

Which is kinda weird... its working fine on the demo in the past before i reformatted my PC.

My ChiiTrans can work on other games but not this...

Anyone else using another kind of machine translator that could work?

auwfna

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Wait... For some reason, my ChiiTrans ain't working on the full version.

Which is kinda weird... its working fine on the demo in the past before i reformatted my PC.

My ChiiTrans can work on other games but not this...

Anyone else using another kind of machine translator that could work?
Thanks for the download. ITH didn't seem to want to hook the text for some reason...anyone have any ideas?
Use the /HQN@D3CF:TRGSSX.dll code, just punch it into the text field beside the smaller dropdown box.
Get ITH here:

Use it with Translation Aggregator which you can get here:

(Assuming you already have ATLAS installed of course. You can use some online translation services with Translation Aggregator, but they’re generally not as good).

EDIT: If you’re having trouble getting ATLAS and getting everything set up, I’ve attached an archive containing ATLAS and everything else you’ll need to get it set up (including an Instructions.txt file). Keep in mind though that it has an older version of Translation Aggregator, so you may want to get that from the above link.

Attachments

Last edited:

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

As much as it shames me to admit it, I recently had a lot of trouble figuring out everything I needed to do again to get text hooking + translation software to work properly after Windows 8 locked my laptop into a permanent disk recovery loop and I had to nuke everything. It didn't help that ATLAS can't be downloaded off of Fujitsu's site for the time being (something about the current version's trial expiring last month and that they're making a new version that has no announced release date). I found this blog and it had a bundle of practically everything I needed to at least get a basic translation working again (ITH, ATLAS, etc.):

Seriously, whoever maintains that blog is my hero.

auwfna

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

As much as it shames me to admit it, I recently had a lot of trouble figuring out everything I needed to do again to get text hooking + translation software to work properly after Windows 8 locked my laptop into a permanent disk recovery loop and I had to nuke everything. It didn't help that ATLAS can't be downloaded off of Fujitsu's site for the time being (something about the current version's trial expiring last month and that they're making a new version that has no announced release date). I found this blog and it had a bundle of practically everything I needed to at least get a basic translation working again (ITH, ATLAS, etc.):

Seriously, whoever maintains that blog is my hero.
Hmm... didn’t realize the link for the ATLAS trial wasn’t available right now! :( I had actually written up a little guide for myself a few years ago including all the files and how to install everything since I actually had the same problem as you a few years back when I wanted to install ATLAS, etc. on another computer and had forgotten what I originally did! :p I edited my original post to include it.

lazydude

Tentacle God
Reputation score

there's a torrent for ATLAS on nyaa

perakurakarakerot

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

ooo the character looks nice, probably a fun game
but the main cast way TOO many CATS !!!!
dat neko kouhai type
dat smoking neko oneechan type
dat kitsune oneechan
CATS!
fuck this fuck my fish smelled rod i'll smear it all over your whisker bet you love it fucking catssss hmmm yeah !

perakurakarakerot

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

wait a second kitsune are foxes not cats :rolleyes:
ya eye kno
but whisKERS man, f**kin whisKERS
ye dun mean eye should be sayin "my inarisushi smelled rod hmm yeah" ain't ye?

staemme01

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

are there any hidden scenes in this game? Cuz cant seem to find some cgs and if yes can someone tell me how to get them?

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score

ya eye kno
but whisKERS man, f**kin whisKERS
ye dun mean eye should be sayin "my inarisushi smelled rod hmm yeah" ain't ye?
nekos and kitsunes, NEKOS AND KITSUNES BROTHEEEEEER !

now serius any chance for a walkthrought ?

Spiere

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Could someone please tell me what the different stats are in the equipment screen? The four stats on the left hand side.

Also occasionally as youre walking, you run into these invisible trap type things on the ground. What do they do? It seems like sometimes its good and sometimes its bad.

Thirdly, I keep seeing sparkly things on the water and stuff, but I cant do anything when I get up to them. What ar e you supposed to do?

Last edited:

Surker

Reputation score

are there any hidden scenes in this game? Cuz cant seem to find some cgs and if yes can someone tell me how to get them?
Have you seen all the CGs with your companions at the hot springs in the snow village? If not, make sure to go back to the hot spring and talk to them. There are also different companions in the hot springs on different days. Or you could've missed the CGs that require one of your companions to level drain you 100 times.
nekos and kitsunes, NEKOS AND KITSUNES BROTHEEEEEER !

now serius any chance for a walkthrought ?
If you want a walk-through I could work on one tonight and probably have it ready by tomorrow? It won't be very detailed, but it'll get the job done.

Last edited: