What's new

Drakeero

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: [RJ166350] サキュバステイマー (Succubus Tamer)

Also, is there a potential "bad end" with the succubus who level drains you in your sleep if you end up giving her too many levels?

Last edited by a moderator:

lazydude

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Also, is there a potential "bad end" with the succubus who level drains you in your sleep if you end up giving her too many levels?
iirc the answer to your inquiry is, yes. for 100 levels i think

Drakeero

Lurker
Reputation score

Now that I've had a chance to look at this game, I do have reservations. I haven't fully explored it yet, and I expect I will still like it quite a bit, but I don't like how the circle is shifting emphasis away from the dangerous succubi to the "waifu" ones.

Don't get me wrong, I think its a great idea. I don't mind the positive succubi getting more detailed scenes, but then I think back to the previous Succubus BF game they released before this. The dangerous succubi (the redhead, the blonde, and the black-haired succubus in disguise) had much more intense scenes. The red-head in particular had some of the most intense scenes I think I've seen in an RPG Maker H-game. Since I like the dangerous succubi, I loved that.

But now the dangerous succubi have been de-emphasized to more straight-forward, static BF and GoR scenes. After the previous game, it feels like the dangerous succubi have lost some of the scene intensity appropriate for the lethality of the sex.

Drakeero

Lurker
Reputation score

Hm... I saw someone in this thread mentioning a recollection room. How do you access it?

I found a ladder to what looks like a basement in the succubus' castle, but there doesn't appear to be a way to get down it. I can't read the messages I get when I walk into it.

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hm... I saw someone in this thread mentioning a recollection room. How do you access it?

I found a ladder to what looks like a basement in the succubus' castle, but there doesn't appear to be a way to get down it. I can't read the messages I get when I walk into it.
You need the last version i dont think theres a page with the updated one...

Drakeero

Lurker
Reputation score

You need the last version i dont think theres a page with the updated one...
Hm, that means that anime-sharing is also out of date. It's odd, most games get reuploaded fairly conveniently, but I don't think I'm the first person to have asked over the past 3-4 pages for a re-up. There hasn't been a response. I guess I'll have to keep waiting.

Edit: Wow, tried attaching a text hooker, two to be specific. Both failed spectacularly. ITH melts in an explosion of exception and memory access errors when it attempts to query the stats on a process and AGTH doesn't pick up anything and I have no idea where to find/beg for hooks.

Edit Edit: I apparently have commit the mortal sin of having Win 10. I found this thread on another forum which includes Win10 support for ITH

Last edited:

kaffita

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So was it ever discovered how to get that person out from behind the bars inside of the last area?
That's Eleanor's dad. As far as I know you can't? If you summon her onto the map and try to talk to him she gets mad at the succubus for doing that to him and tells you to hurry up and beat her.

Few questions for anyone that might know the answers. One, does anyone know how to unlock the door to the building next to the infirmary building in main town? And two, there are two spots on the world map that you can't access, an oasis and some sort of pit in the mountains. Are those unlockable secret areas, or is that nothing? And third, the fortune teller mentioned a couple of secrets I haven't figured out how to get at yet. One was something about getting Turret(the robot) wet, another was about sucking Colt's (the fox) blood, then another one about static electricity? Does anyone know what those mean?

Also, the update apparently added a new enemy, a new special attack for the last boss, new drain events for the succubus and all your allies, all of that on top of a recollection room, which is all quite a bit. Kinda surprised no one's uploaded it yet.

nossiob

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

...Kinda surprised no one's uploaded it yet.
so am i
i'm only waiting for a kind soul, could be one day.

Scrapman

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

If y'all are willing to contend with leechers in torrents.

Seems to have quite a bit of seeders, constant and stable 2mb download speed.

:D

if the torrent doesn't work, i'l see what I can do about putting it on MEGA

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score

If y'all are willing to contend with leechers in torrents.

Seems to have quite a bit of seeders, constant and stable 2mb download speed.

:D

if the torrent doesn't work, i'l see what I can do about putting it on MEGA
its that the one with collection room ? sry i already downloaded a lot of outdated ones xd

Scrapman

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

its that the one with collection room ? sry i already downloaded a lot of outdated ones xd

I don't really know for sure as it doesn't show the version of the game. I apologize for my unprofessionalism :(

Dragon248

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I don't really know for sure as it doesn't show the version of the game. I apologize for my unprofessionalism :(
Torrent was posted on the 19th. The update came out on the 21st.

lazydude

Tentacle God
Reputation score

the simple solution to your inquiry would be to check the upload date... depending on the timezone use the earliest the version you want could have been uploaded is the 20th and that torrent is from the 19th so in short no it is not the version you want. :(

Scrapman

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Dammit all, I uploaded an outdated version -_-

I apologize.

Drakeero

Lurker
Reputation score

Arg... so frustrating. This circle was releasing their games to the English DLSite after a small delay, but they seem to have stopped doing that after Succubus Story.

lazydude

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Torrent was posted on the 19th. The update came out on the 21st.
damn ninjas! ;)

Dammit all, I uploaded an outdated version -_-

I apologize.
no need for the apology, we all make mistakes at some point or anther.

Arg... so frustrating. This circle was releasing their games to the English DLSite after a small delay, but they seem to have stopped doing that after Succubus Story.
have you considered emailing a request for them to add it to the english dlsite?

Drakeero

Lurker
Reputation score

have you considered emailing a request for them to add it to the english dlsite?[/QUOTE]

Many times. However I do not speak Japanese, I feel uncomfortable trusting google translate to properly translate an outgoing message, and even if I didn't have to worry about that I'm concerned that maybe the circle is starting to dislike foreign audiences (hence the lack of games being published to English DLSite) and I don't want to open my big mouth and make something worse.

kaffita

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

That's not what he meant, i think. You can actually request products on their english site's opinion box.

dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/opinion/contribution

Last edited:

woo98

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

so no updated version uploaded anywhere yet?