What's new

Re: [RJ166350] サキュバステイマー (Succubus Tamer)

Disclaimer.

Anyone who doesn't want to play the game for the CGs, and as there isn't any recollection room as of now.

The Sets are out on Exhentai for this game.

just put サキュバステイマー in the search there and done.

I can direct you to the plugin I use if you can't access the site. (Chrome plugin) Just send a message my way.

ya eye kno
but whisKERS man, f**kin whisKERS
Kyuubi fetish? About time you got out of the closet xD

I've had mixed feelings about this circle, but it's their 1st game worth the 12 bucks IMO. If I were to subjectively rate it:
Graphics: 8/10
Much, much room for improvement, but I find the art cutesy, with its own charm. Plus, I can buy this without feeling like I'm supporting guro, pe*o, rapu or scat. As I've said, subjective review.
Gameplay: 7/10
They really shine here, especially when looking current competition. All smooth, pretty fast-paced, no much room for boredom for your average 100% completion freak. Still, repetitive and grindy as in any run-out-the-mill J-RPG. Cheat engine for 9999999G and you're good to go.
Replayability: 9/10
Many surprises, hidden lines and scenes, making the 9-10 playthroughs you'll need for 100% somewhat interesting. This is the biggest improvement this circle has gone through IMO. They're still nowhere close to getting a REAL 30+ hours long RPG out, but I'd like to believe they'll get there...

Their release rate proves they're not lazy, but hopefully they will make a real game someday. I'm not hoping for another Kamidori Alchemy Meister, but hey, why not?
Gals powers (incomplete):
- Colt (fox Miko): BF defense up, ressurect once
- Turret (Okitsu Ai-ripoff gun girl): harvest bonus, breaks down ice & stuff
- Eleanor (fangy lady): defense down, chance for x2 level gain (thx elusi)
- Shina (smoking hot neko): kicks monsters butts, kicks hero across the map , kicks cigs butts, "kicks" hero during BF, kicks hero across obstacles... Dem legs o_O
- Lorelei (scylla cutie): heals 100% once, heal+recover HP during BF
- Alco (neko shopkeeper): helps with traps(?), sells items
Every waifu has her own ending (by reaching Lv100+), and alternate BF battle starting conditions (depending on your partner and your actions on the map)

Walkthrough (if one can call this a walkthough):
grind black shadows. Escape and dump levels on waifu. Buy potions. Repeat until you can win a BF or reach level 100 with waifu.
Repeat 'till you win all 3 BF battles on a map.
Repeat 'till you can win boss BF and get new ally.
Repeat 'till you can have full whiskers/fangs/whatev' harem
Have a piece of succubus.

There's no set order, you're basically free to choose who to get first. You'll get perks, new moves and stat-boosting items along the way. Town maps change often, look around!
Stats: Attack (boost basic BF attack), Defense (BF defense), Skill (boost BF special moves), Speed (escape "ultimates"). 5th stat under status is BF basic attack, base hit rate.
Careful the number in swords' descriptions (0-20, 15-20...) say how much damage you TAKE when you touch a monster - shadows always take one touch to slay.

Last edited:

I've had mixed feelings about this circle, but it's their 1st game worth the 12 bucks IMO. If I were to subjectively rate it:
Graphics: 8/10
Much, much room for improvement, but I find the art cutesy, with its own charm. Plus, I can buy this without feeling like I'm supporting guro, pe*o, rapu or scat. As I've said, subjective review.
Gameplay: 7/10
They really shine here, especially when looking current competition. All smooth, pretty fast-paced, no much room for boredom for your average 100% completion freak. Still, repetitive and grindy as in any run-out-the-mill J-RPG. Cheat engine for 9999999G and you're good to go.
Replayability: 9/10
Many surprises, hidden lines and scenes, making the 9-10 playthroughs you'll need for 100% somewhat interesting. This is the biggest improvement this circle has gone through IMO. They're still nowhere close to getting a REAL 30+ hours long RPG out, but I'd like to believe they'll get there...

Their release rate proves they're not lazy, but hopefully they will make a real game someday. I'm not hoping for another Kamidori Alchemy Meister, but hey, why not?
Gals powers (incomplete):
- Colt (fox Miko): BF defense up, ressurect once
- Turret (Okitsu Ai-ripoff gun girl): harvest bonus, breaks down ice & stuff
- Eleanor (fangy lady): defense down(?)
- Shina (smoking hot neko): kicks monsters butts, kicks hero across the map , kicks cigs butts, "kicks" hero during BF, kicks hero across obstacles... Dem legs o_O
- Lorelei (scylla cutie): heals 100% once, heal+recover HP during BF
- Alco (neko shopkeeper): helps with traps(?), sells items
Every waifu has her own ending (by reaching Lv100+), and alternate BF battle starting conditions (depending on your partner and your actions on the map)

Walkthrough (if one can call this a walkthough):
grind black shadows. Escape and dump levels on waifu. Buy potions. Repeat until you can win a BF or reach level 100 with waifu.
Repeat 'till you win all 3 BF battles on a map.
Repeat 'till you can win boss BF and get new ally.
Repeat 'till you can have full whiskers/fangs/whatev' harem
Have a piece of succubus.

There's no set order, you're basically free to choose who to get first. You'll get perks, new moves and stat-boosting items along the way. Town maps change often, look around!
Stats: Attack (boost basic BF attack), Defense (BF defense), Skill (boost BF special moves), Speed (escape "ultimates"). 5th stat under status is BF basic attack, base hit rate.
Careful the number in swords' descriptions (0-20, 15-20...) say how much damage you TAKE when you touch a monster - shadows always take one touch to slay.

What are the different starting positions and what do you have to do to unlock them all? Do you know?

What are the different starting positions and what do you have to do to unlock them all? Do you know?
It's not positions, it's basically clothed/unclothed (waifus) and harder/easier battles (waifus & many others).
Try fighting all BF batlles with a different partner each time. You'll see fun lines and situations I don't want to spoil, 'cos it's most of what this game has to offer.

nay nah. it's just that i accidentally find "smoking, blonde semi short hair, OL suit, dome oneechan type, + whisKER" surprisingly attractive, i kid prolly

heck i sell my soul to devil to summon blonde whisker neko to work at office, the one with nasty female boss, so she will smoke + be dome.

btw, do our ass get raped in this game ?

The vampire companion also has the chance to give you two levels instead of one when you defeat enemies, don't think anyone's mentioned that yet.

the game wont let you refuse alco the first time you meet her, even if you are allergic to cat.
eye was rite tryin to be mean, was lol
definitely there's more

Seems like the game was updated with a recollection room, "killer shots" for the final boss, and a new minor BF enemy. As for the green haired vampire, she does occasionally give you an extra level when you kill enemies, but the odds are around 1/10 to 1/5 when she's below level 50. Afterwards, it just says high, but it seems to be between 1/3 and 1/2. The scylla girl also gives you a free level with her heal if she gains enough levels herself, I think I got her to 29 for that? The blue robot girl can break down different solid obstacles depending on her level, and her bonus is giving you a chance for an extra item every time you pick one up. The blond catgirl that kicks you around is the only way to get past the sparkling areas on the maps, but be careful as she does take away from your green bar every time she hits you.

After getting three allies though, visit the snow town next to the snow level for a chance to upgrade one of their abilities when you talk to them. For the scylla you need to... understand her barrel fetish, as an example. If you receive an item that looks like a gift, then you got what I'm talking about. The event layout changes every time you go to sleep, not when you enter the town, and I know there are at least three variations.

There also seem to be some hidden events, like reaching a boss/area at level 1 or defeating the final boss within 10 days. The fortune teller in the main town gives hints on those, but those are the only ones I understood.

Each girl besides also Alco gives you some extra buffs or debuffs the enemy during BF, depending on their level. Remember to level Alco up to get better swords though, she sells one that is 5-10 damage, even if it costs a ridiculous amount. Save scumming with F12 and loading just before an encounter or picking up an item works if you want to get better results as well.

The only complaint I have is the fights for the endings, as it is possible to win, but the event continues as if you lost anyway :/ That was a waste of half my inventory lol...

Oh, and perakura, one of the BF imps, I think in the snow level, does what you request.

i couldn't get sensible translation of this
ウザいにゃぁ
and this
以上ケツキックされた

Oh, and perakura, one of the BF imps, I think in the snow level, does what you request.

what request?
you make it sound like i.......................ya soz lame joke.........
i hath knoweth beforehand from cracking open the data pack

Anyone mind re-uploading the updated one?

i couldn't get sensible translation of this
ウザいにゃぁ
and this
以上ケツキックされた

what request?
you make it sound like i.......................ya soz lame joke.........
i hath knoweth beforehand from cracking open the data pack

The first one is kinda slang for urusai then a nyaa. A search on google for ケツキック tells me that it's like a kick to the butt (I guess this is shina).

so for the updates i need to download the game again or its uploaded somewhere ?

The vampire companion also has the chance to give you two levels instead of one when you defeat enemies, don't think anyone's mentioned that yet.

She runs away when you fight the priest in the robot girl's tower :rolleyes:

do our ass get raped in this game ?

yes, yes it does by a futa, she's going to stick it in there and there's nothing you can about it cause if your unlucky she can take you down with one hit.

Last edited:

Anyone mind re-uploading the updated one?

this without something telling the version (or im blind) i think i will end downloading the same version over and over again :(

this without something telling the version (or im blind) i think i will end downloading the same version over and over again :(

The one on dlsite updated today, and it has been the only update so far.

So was it ever discovered how to get that person out from behind the bars inside of the last area?

She runs away when you fight the priest in the robot girl's tower :rolleyes:

yes, yes it does by a futa, she's going to stick it in there and there's nothing you can about it cause if your unlucky she can take you down with one hit.

looks like i need to download this game.....

has anyone managed to get a tool to translate the game cause I've tried the chiitrans and ITH and neither seem to work and they both work with other games I have? ITH doesn't seem to find the getglyphoutline or whatever the line that is the ingame text for this game

has anyone managed to get a tool to translate the game cause I've tried the chiitrans and ITH and neither seem to work and they both work with other games I have? ITH doesn't seem to find the getglyphoutline or whatever the line that is the ingame text for this game

Use the /HQN@D3CF:TRGSSX.dll code, just punch it into the text field beside the smaller dropdown box.

Seems to be standard throughout this dev's games.

Anyone got a save for this game? just dled and curious if theres a room for everything. :confused:

Back