What's new

SIM NTR [サークル冥魅亭] [Circle Meimitei] 死神教団 ~淫森に呑まれた村セグルメット (RJ309886)

kagerou783

Reputation score
Anyone has a day 1 save? Now i switched to linux but for some reason i can't type on my character name options.

JustLurksHere

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Anyone has a day 1 save? Now i switched to linux but for some reason i can't type on my character name options.
Well, yes, it's a wine bug - though hard to tell where exactly does it come from. This affects the previous game too.

But what you need isn't day one save, but just system.json file - though that one controls scene recollection too, just so you're not surprised.
On a slightly related note, while ruby makers work mostly fine, since around wine 6.1 some of those games may semi-randomly hang (it's related to changes in sound processing - ...well, sort of, it's a bit complicated).

OP
Nepko-

Nepko-

Reputation score
The game has been updated to v2.0 yesterday with many QoL changes. Change list for 2.0:

57510F3B-F560-481A-BF00-0810B1F77E10.jpeg
Additionally, a DLC for the game is in the works that will add three new heroines each with their own scenes.
(I'm unsure for this one, but it might add new scenes for this existing girls..?)

DLSite notice link for the DLC. The page also has sample Hscenes for each new heroine if you're interested in seeing them. Estimated release is around January 2022.

Az6161

Reputation score
Ok, so, I've built the place to make prostitution happen but I can only seem to get one of the events associated with them to work. I know theres a second intercourse event in there but I can only get the first one to work.

I can get the virgin service to work for a few of them, but am I missing something? I'm pretty sure theres like some sort of gangbang event for them but it ain't happening. I only see the one option for them, but I see two for virgins.

dude4231

Reputation score
Ok, so, I've built the place to make prostitution happen but I can only seem to get one of the events associated with them to work. I know theres a second intercourse event in there but I can only get the first one to work.

I can get the virgin service to work for a few of them, but am I missing something? I'm pretty sure theres like some sort of gangbang event for them but it ain't happening. I only see the one option for them, but I see two for virgins.
Late as hell, but you'd have the make the girls the...holy whore or something like that during the night phase. It'll change the girl's class and she'll be able to do the nonvirgin services, which eventually will lead to them getting gangbanged.