What's new

SIM NTR [サークル冥魅亭] [Circle Meimitei] 死神教団 ~淫森に呑まれた村セグルメット (RJ309886)

noluck

Reputation score
So for the sacrifice sections, I noticed that the rewards changes depending on the person sacrificed, but there also qualities that the goddess wants sacrificed. Does it actually matter what qualities, or should I just go by stats?

N_Yah

Reputation score
Am I missing something about how to progress the Main Character Apostles? I get 2 Sins from the Blonde Priest girl and then no more, and I can't progress it at all, and then she leaves with her sister. No clue what I'm doing wrong.

kagerou783

Reputation score
Am I missing something about how to progress the Main Character Apostles? I get 2 Sins from the Blonde Priest girl and then no more, and I can't progress it at all, and then she leaves with her sister. No clue what I'm doing wrong.
what happens if she leaves?

crimm

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Your game is not patched. It's a bug that her story doesn't progress past the 2nd stage. You need to install patch 1.0.4 and then 1.0.7 from the previous posts

N_Yah

Reputation score
Your game is not patched. It's a bug that her story doesn't progress past the 2nd stage. You need to install patch 1.0.4 and then 1.0.7 from the previous posts
I've got the 1.04 patch, you wouldn't be able to share the 1.07 one would you?

noluck

Reputation score
Yeah, kind of stuck in this game. After getting the first sin for the villager girl, I can't get anymore, nor can I improve my deck. Game isn't really clear on what's expected.

zooi

Lurker
Reputation score
last year, i played dungeon town + expansion to basically full completion (albeit cheating a lot) despite not a single h-scene ever really getting past the pretty fucking low bar of "pretty much unusable" and also same for shinigami shoukan, so i thought "well i liked the characters and world and doing shit like recording what all the levels on their body part/etc. meters were and reading all the text, so even if i can't fap even once to this i guess i'll buy it"

bought and played this for a pretty good while just now, and i like the characters and voice actors and stuff i guess, as expected. but then i decided to use the save up there to confirm my suspicions about the h-scenes and holy shit it's like the act of reading a compilation of stuff by a pretty good artist you'd probably like normally except the entire compilation is "lame situation(s) you'd skim through at best" OR the entire thing is "girl goes oof ow i'm in pain i hope this is over soon" (it isn't). or both. i'll give them a tiny amount of extra credit for turning down the dumbass CG zooming in and out effect somewhat

it's kinda like an anti-nukige but mostly without anything positive someone might think about if i said that and they thought "oh i don't like [aspect of some nukige]" or something

edit like 2 days later: ok this sounds really harsh lol and i just wanna say it's not my opinion of the game as a whole

Last edited:

xckd

Reputation score
Yeah, kind of stuck in this game. After getting the first sin for the villager girl, I can't get anymore, nor can I improve my deck. Game isn't really clear on what's expected.
Talk to Suguzumo during your night activity and he will give you hints on what you need to do to capture each unique heroine. In this case with the villager girl, you need her to be good friends with someone during the daily service activities.

crimm

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Does anyone know how to capture the saint, lord's daughter and elf maid?
I'm stuck at the final step for the saint, elf maid just went away at some point and I have no idea how to deal with the daughter's brainwashing

madlyblue

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
does anyone have a clue on winning the judgement duels? I can't even beat the first girl since I just run out of cards in the end. The dice rolls seem completely RNG, so if I'm unlucky i end up with 4 as my highest number...

noluck

Reputation score
does anyone have a clue on winning the judgement duels? I can't even beat the first girl since I just run out of cards in the end. The dice rolls seem completely RNG, so if I'm unlucky i end up with 4 as my highest number...
Yeah took me a while to figure that one out. In the Gifts select screen, there are actually more options if you scroll. It's the third screen.

madlyblue

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Yeah took me a while to figure that one out. In the Gifts select screen, there are actually more options if you scroll. It's the third screen.
Wow I'm stupid lol...thanks...

BlueKingShana

Reputation score
Does anyone know how to capture the saint, lord's daughter and elf maid?
I'm stuck at the final step for the saint, elf maid just went away at some point and I have no idea how to deal with the daughter's brainwashing
Haven't finished the game yet, but if this is anything like their previous game I'm guessing the saint is the last character you capture. The elf maid never left for me, but I rushed her hearings. At some point she talks about making more forests/woods, so I made a fair few (about five) and that may have been what stopped her from running off too quickly.

With the lord's daughter, when you get the 'collaborator' mission do not accept it, as it invites her as an apostle and I'm pretty sure that locks you into the brainwashing bad end. You have to progress through the other capture targets first and you'll eventually cure the lord himself. Then a different mission will come up, and you'll be able to invite her. Don't interact with her, instead you'll have to interact with the elf maid who will give you ANOTHER mission. Once you clear that and the following event, then you can begin capturing her by initiating her event.

Leonhardt777

Reputation score
Ok how does the prostitution portion start in this game.?

Make a main girl into holy prostitute check, build a hotel check.
I was excpecting events randomly starting or some menu option to come up but nothing.

crimm

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Haven't finished the game yet, but if this is anything like their previous game I'm guessing the saint is the last character you capture. The elf maid never left for me, but I rushed her hearings. At some point she talks about making more forests/woods, so I made a fair few (about five) and that may have been what stopped her from running off too quickly.

With the lord's daughter, when you get the 'collaborator' mission do not accept it, as it invites her as an apostle and I'm pretty sure that locks you into the brainwashing bad end. You have to progress through the other capture targets first and you'll eventually cure the lord himself. Then a different mission will come up, and you'll be able to invite her. Don't interact with her, instead you'll have to interact with the elf maid who will give you ANOTHER mission. Once you clear that and the following event, then you can begin capturing her by initiating her event.
For some reason I can't raise new forests. In the gift screen it says I can unlock it after the elf maid joins but It's still locked. Not sure if it's a bug? I'm on ver. 1.0.07

xckd

Reputation score
Are you guys deleting the .old files when updating to the new versions? Or should it be left alone?

FishHead

Reputation score
doesn't have any links to download updates, or am I blind?

edit: apparently you have to log in

Last edited: