What's new

SIM NTR [サークル冥魅亭] [Circle Meimitei] 死神教団 ~淫森に呑まれた村セグルメット (RJ309886)

dude4231

Reputation score
Ok how does the prostitution portion start in this game.?

Make a main girl into holy prostitute check, build a hotel check.
I was excpecting events randomly starting or some menu option to come up but nothing.
Should have something in the Phase where you assign jobs for the week. The ones with the H Building are the jobs you give to any holy prostitute. Though anyone can do virgin ones, only holy prostitutes can do anything involving intercourse.

BlueKingShana

Reputation score
For some reason I can't raise new forests. In the gift screen it says I can unlock it after the elf maid joins but It's still locked. Not sure if it's a bug? I'm on ver. 1.0.07
Update to 1.0.11. There was a bug with the elf maid that would also make her leave in 1.0.07 that was patched out in 1.0.08. Whilst I can't say whether it was the case for Dungeon Town, this circle's games tend to have pretty terrible, game-breaking bugs on release that eventually get patched out.

Make sure you don't clear out those fountains/lakes that show up after you expand the land and clear the forest some more, and make sure you upgrade the sacred sword tile. Asides from that, just do hearings with the elf maid and that should hopefully trigger the night time event that has her asking you to build more woods/forests.

dude4231

Reputation score
Haven't finished the game yet, but if this is anything like their previous game I'm guessing the saint is the last character you capture. The elf maid never left for me, but I rushed her hearings. At some point she talks about making more forests/woods, so I made a fair few (about five) and that may have been what stopped her from running off too quickly.

With the lord's daughter, when you get the 'collaborator' mission do not accept it, as it invites her as an apostle and I'm pretty sure that locks you into the brainwashing bad end. You have to progress through the other capture targets first and you'll eventually cure the lord himself. Then a different mission will come up, and you'll be able to invite her. Don't interact with her, instead you'll have to interact with the elf maid who will give you ANOTHER mission. Once you clear that and the following event, then you can begin capturing her by initiating her event.
Gonna drop this here before I forget, but when you mean "collaborator" mission, it's the missions you get on the top right? Cause I feel like I've been going a long ass time and it won't go away. Am I not supposed to have the mansions and just a big village? Hanging around like 12k

BlueKingShana

Reputation score
Gonna drop this here before I forget, but when you mean "collaborator" mission, it's the missions you get on the top right? Cause I feel like I've been going a long ass time and it won't go away. Am I not supposed to have the mansions and just a big village? Hanging around like 12k
Yeah, those missions. There's a specific mission that invites the 'collaborator', which you don't want to pick up. By the time you clear all the other characters (except for the Saint, who can't be fully cleared until you unlock Hard Mode) and cure the lord of his illness, that mission should have removed itself. As an additional note, I've been playing this game without using any of the main heroines in the brothels whatsoever. I'm fairly sure this game's trajectory/ending path changes if you do use them in the brothels, so take anything I say with that being one of the conditions.

Have you cleared all of the other characters sans the collaborator and saint? If so, your game may unfortunately be bugged. Even without that, your game might be bugged. I've had to reset about 2-3 times already. Fortunately when you start a new game, you carry over SP bonuses and can immediately purify heroines you've already purified, but it's still a pain.

Leonhardt777

Reputation score
Should have something in the Phase where you assign jobs for the week. The ones with the H Building are the jobs you give to any holy prostitute. Though anyone can do virgin ones, only holy prostitutes can do anything involving intercourse.
Thanks I didn't think about assagning jobs.

Honeslty I'm dissapointed. When the game was developed and the developer was talking about the whole sacred prostitution thing. I was expecting an update from the previous game. The girls having different levels of experience with small voiced scenes, and a few bigger scenes with cgs. So this random scene during job system you can watch feels weak as hell.
Same thing about Suguzomo scenes (or whatever his name). I thought those will be used as some netorase or straight up ntr scenes but they feel like standard rape scenes, nothing much.

By the way I didn't have the time to mess around with it, but did anybody try out what happens if you refuse to give him wives? I know that if you give him a guy "a new door opens in his world" and you get a game over.

dude4231

Reputation score
Yeah, those missions. There's a specific mission that invites the 'collaborator', which you don't want to pick up. By the time you clear all the other characters (except for the Saint, who can't be fully cleared until you unlock Hard Mode) and cure the lord of his illness, that mission should have removed itself. As an additional note, I've been playing this game without using any of the main heroines in the brothels whatsoever. I'm fairly sure this game's trajectory/ending path changes if you do use them in the brothels, so take anything I say with that being one of the conditions.

Have you cleared all of the other characters sans the collaborator and saint? If so, your game may unfortunately be bugged. Even without that, your game might be bugged. I've had to reset about 2-3 times already. Fortunately when you start a new game, you carry over SP bonuses and can immediately purify heroines you've already purified, but it's still a pain.
No need to worry, I was just confirming since I haven't got the Elf Maid yet. Though yeah if anything I did start a reset from beginning just in case, I'll continue this other save just in case I'm wrong about where I am in the game. Just got the slave trade or something I think.
Edit:
Okay now I know I'm fine. Slave guy brings in Elf Maid and I can progress with her now.

Last edited:

wertsds

Reputation score
I can't seem to get the auto translator working. I put it into the game directory and run the launcher, but when I launch the game it doesn't seem to do anything. Does anybody have any fixes?

noluck

Reputation score
No need to worry, I was just confirming since I haven't got the Elf Maid yet. Though yeah if anything I did start a reset from beginning just in case, I'll continue this other save just in case I'm wrong about where I am in the game. Just got the slave trade or something I think.
Edit:
Okay now I know I'm fine. Slave guy brings in Elf Maid and I can progress with her now.
In regards to the slave trader, when did he bring the elf maid? I'm in year 3 and still haven't seen anything yet.

dmodwc

Reputation score
In regards to the slave trader, when did he bring the elf maid? I'm in year 3 and still haven't seen anything yet.
I think the conditions for the slave trader showing up are 5 forests on the field + 20k population. After he shows up and you choose to let him do business, elf shows up in like 3-4 weeks.

Last edited:

dude4231

Reputation score
I think the conditions for the slave trader showing up are 5 forests on the field + 20k population. After he shows up and you choose to let him do business, elf shows up in like 3-4 weeks.
I think you also need the Slave Building too. I think you also needed to have accepted his services beforehand. After that you should see a scene where he comes in with her and you can let her in as an apostle or whatever it is. I don't remember having forests though, but just have some incase.

Hmm, anyone know what the special conditions to unlock hard mode are? I can't seem to figure that part out.
Edit:
Used this site to help me.

Start a new game and continue until the first sacrifice or whatever ritual.
You then have to right click to not do the ritual.
Afterwards you'll get a new conversation with Shiine/Kami and make sure you choose the "take responsibility" (or something like it) choice. The other choice will get you killed.
After that, it describes the hard mode conditions (limited SP, less bonuses from missions, less medals or whatever from the sacrifice thing). Game seems to continue like usual according to that linked article.

Last edited:

noluck

Reputation score
Going by the site linked previously, you have to get the Collaborator bad end apparently for the rare sale to occur.

JustLurksHere

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
...so, time for a few dumb questions...

At this time I'm unable to understand the burial part. I mean I think I get the obedience factor, but I don't really get the voice of god requirements and how to get them.
To what degree are they obligatory ? Just clicking on the characteristics seems to change them *randomly*. I just don't see how to get enough corrections within 4 turns with the early 100 cap.

Also, what are the events on the church for ? It's a bit annoying that you can't (AFAICT) check their cost before selecting them, then you can't cancel them.

Last edited:

dmodwc

Reputation score
Hard mode resource requirements creep up on you way too quick if you roll followers with bad stats + have to wait for story progression to build better buildings. This game has no business being this difficult for no good reason.

dude4231

Reputation score
...so, time for a few dumb questions...

At this time I'm unable to understand the burial part. I mean I think I get the obedience factor, but I don't really get the voice of god requirements and how to get them.
To what degree are they obligatory ? Just clicking on the characteristics seems to change them *randomly*. I just don't see how to get enough corrections within 4 turns with the early 100 cap.

Also, what are the events on the church for ? It's a bit annoying that you can't (AFAICT) check their cost before selecting them, then you can't cancel them.
I'd assume it affects how much of the medals or whatever they're called you get as a bonus. I just sacrificed the ones that didn't affect parameters as harshly. Church events also are kind of weird, but they're just little supplements and honestly I just used them to get more followers/villagers. If anything you don't have to do them, so I think they're supplementary to parameters or materials, obedience levels I think, etc.
Hard mode resource requirements creep up on you way too quick if you roll followers with bad stats + have to wait for story progression to build better buildings. This game has no business being this difficult for no good reason.
Also I think there's Casual Mode which lowers how fast requirements creep up on you. If anything, you should also just focus on things that work and not upgrade certain things, etc. So far haven't finished it myself, but resources and parameter requirements aren't too big of a deal for me right now.

Last edited:

BlueKingShana

Reputation score
Just clicking on the characteristics seems to change them *randomly*. I just don't see how to get enough corrections within 4 turns with the early 100 cap.
What the characteristics are and want they develop/change into is actually static. Later on you get a God Gift that doubles the cost for corrections but lets you see what the trait will change into. After you've used that a few times you can kind of just learn/know what things are going to change into and work accordingly.

Either way, in Normal Mode the requirements are more of a bonus. The main thing you need is for apostles to have both bars maxed out. It becomes more necessary to hit the requirements in Hard Mode, but the way it works is that the four qualities will always target qualities currently held by your apostles. This can get problematic when you have more uniques, but as long as you can sacrifice an apostle with one of those traits you're usually fine. On my Hard Mode run I only recruited virgins and turned them all into holy maidens/holy virgins, and that cropped up a lot in the requirements so you can kind of influence it to a degree.

purque

Lurker
Reputation score
A review for anyone whose interested. Just finished the game and the NTR is avoidable for the most part if thats not your thing. There's 2 characters with about 3 scenes where its unavoidable, though its not like you lose them or something.
For the prostitution scenes, the heroines are mostly unwilling and most if not all those scenes are not voiced either. The game elements in the prostitution helps progress easier though it actually sex scenes seem to favor MC with the heroines.
There are some defeat scenes during the final trials with the heroines that add quite a bit of spice, so be aware of purposely losing,

Corrone and Restelia both have unavoidable NTR Scenes. For Corrone, she does a blowjob for Suguzmo (assistant guy) and thats about it unless you don't get her fast enough.
Restelia's NTR scene is a gangbang where she is tied up due to Rachenne being very possesive when you accept the collaboraors invite for the first time. There are 2 scenes, milking then followed by the gang bang. But luckily "God" rewinds time and sends you back to before it happens and this is when the elf lady's flag will occur and you'll be able to recruit her later.
Becareful of purposely losing to Lucia as her defeat scene is a gang bang unless your fine with that.
For full gallery, clear Hard mode and you'll unlock everything for free.

Cyriel

Lurker
Reputation score
Just rolled into this game, there's a new patch for version 1.0.15. Still trying to get my bearings but the "rewards" part of the struggle is taking it's sweet time, and any translations i've found do a terrible job of conveying actual human dialogue.

pisadol14

Reputation score
how do build or upgrade buildings? i'm stuck on five type construction.
and add more cards?

purque

Lurker
Reputation score
how do build or upgrade buildings? i'm stuck on five type construction.
and add more cards?
To upgrade buildings, you need to progress the story through a certain amount of believers\followers for some and for others you need to finish the trials for the heroines.
In the upgrade sections, use the mouse wheel to scroll down to i think its the 3rd page, thats upgrades for cards.

darkscout

Reputation score
I still stuck on four type building even I have more follower and finish few trials for heroines.
Edit: Never mind. I figure out from re read last post.

Attachments