What's new

SIM NTR [サークル冥魅亭] [Circle Meimitei] 死神教団 ~淫森に呑まれた村セグルメット (RJ309886)

Leonhardt777

Reputation score
just played for less than 1 hour and i already got game over because of time, what should i do?
You didn't give your game over so I guess it might not be time related. If you cut down too much of the Forest in one go (or too soon) then the villagers just kill you.

Oh ok restarted and there is another route. I guess you have to get Security really high until a set date and instead of working with the villagers you have 2 other choice.

Last edited:

lampost

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Bippity boppopity boo, here's your full CG. Took me a long time to get it but I'm here to rescue your time. Save your time, enjoy your stay. :)
Where does it go? Can't find a system.json in the folder.

OP
Nepko-

Nepko-

Reputation score
Where does it go? Can't find a system.json in the folder.
In the save folder.

You didn't give your game over so I guess it might not be time related. If you cut down too much of the Forst in one go (or too soon) then the villagers just kill you.

Oh ok restarted and there is another route. I guess you have to get Security really high until a set date and instead of working with the villagers you have 2 other choice.
I opposed the village then got the two options. My google translate on my phone absolutely refused to translate what the options were, but I picked the top one. It seems Suguzmo was happy I picked it too. Next night, I had all stats over the threshold, and the people coming to kill me was stopped by security. This also gives you Corlone without a scene(and I presume not married?)

There seems to be a lot of dialogue for the two priestess' that arrive soon after(assuming backstory for the main character too), but my translate refused to do things fast so I skipped through most of them. You can just talk to Suguzmo at night to get hints for how to "capture" each heroine anyway, and any scene with Suguzmo marrying any of the heroines needs you to visit him at night too(peeping in, I guess?) You're the one that arranged a marriage with him and the heroine so it's purely netorase.

aurinkojakuu

Reputation score
I was able to play the last game from this circle because somebody posted some Autotranslate tool for unity... can the same thing be done for this one? If so, how?

kagerou783

Reputation score
Well I'm kinda confused now. I tried to play the game with both google translate and DeepL but the freaking collored words (which are a little bit overused if you ask me) mess up the text.
Played around 3 hours, only got to the point where corone becomes an apostle. After that sudden game over and I have no idea what triggers it.

So the game advanced quite normally. Until the part where the villagers tell you to stop cutting the forest.
If you decide to go against it, you get a game over. If you work with them, then Corone comes and marries a random dude "insert first night scene".
After that the game just advanced and I couldn't here the Death God anymore. No stat went under the given ammount so I'm confused.
So several questions to everyone:
-Corone marrying the other dude is mandatory or that happend because I did something?
-What causes the game over?
-Am I missing something or this game has no interraction with the heroines? I mean compared to how you interracted with the girls several time before they joined you in the previous game, I had no interraction with Corone at all.
-How can you collect black mail info from the girls? Either I didn't reach that point or I missed something.

The only Idea I have is building that one building that costs 30sp but sadly I used up most of it that point. I guess I will try again tomorrow.
If u choose to go against villagers, u need a lot of security points or u will get a gamer over
I have chosen that option and i was able to progress, idk why i can't progress if i choose the 1st option
Security 治安 is the 2nd last city stat

Edit: i used cheat engine to increase my security points so i avoided game over and captured the village heroine with big boobs (she was the master mind of the plan to kill you)

Last edited:

Melzikiel

Reputation score
How do you stop the blonde nun from going back to the church with the pink-haired merchant for a marriage?

I was only able to purify her twice before I stopped being able to find any dirt on her from other apostles, and there was an event at night where she goes back to her room presumably to masturbate but I didn't get any event notification when looking at her portrait (I trained her twice at that point so she only asked me if I was visiting to give her a blessing). When she left I got a message suggesting I should've purified her, but I couldn't do that more than twice for whatever reason.

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Oh, this game is the game that I doubt is actually really NTR. Guess I'll see what the full save have to say, when I have time.

Leonhardt777

Reputation score
I was able to play the last game from this circle because somebody posted some Autotranslate tool for unity... can the same thing be done for this one? If so, how?
Here:

Just go down to Installation and it tells you how to install it. Don't bother with the plugins, just download the ReiPatcher one.
It's also possible to change the translator if you want in the config file, but I say don't bother with it. I tired using the DeepL one but the brackets the game uses for the collored text messes up the word order. Doesn't worth paying the money for that.

Tomori

Reputation score
How do you stop the blonde nun from going back to the church with the pink-haired merchant for a marriage?

I was only able to purify her twice before I stopped being able to find any dirt on her from other apostles, and there was an event at night where she goes back to her room presumably to masturbate but I didn't get any event notification when looking at her portrait (I trained her twice at that point so she only asked me if I was visiting to give her a blessing). When she left I got a message suggesting I should've purified her, but I couldn't do that more than twice for whatever reason.
Update your game version to the newest one. They extend the deadline for the pink-haired girl to pick her up with the new version

Melzikiel

Reputation score
Update your game version to the newest one. They extend the deadline for the pink-haired girl to pick her up with the new version
Thanks for the heads up, will give that a go.

shadow_

Reputation score
Is there a 1.02 to 1.03 patch? I can only find the 1.03 to 1.07 patch.

Tomori

Reputation score
Is there a 1.02 to 1.03 patch? I can only find the 1.03 to 1.07 patch.
Give it a try or use this (1.02 to 1.04)

then you can update from 1.04 to 1.07
Edit: add mega link

Last edited:

shadow_

Reputation score
Give it a try or use this (1.02 to 1.04)

then you can update from 1.04 to 1.07
I tried the google drive link but I don't think it's a public link

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Link downloads fine, don't know how you messed it up.

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
some Autotranslate tool for unity... can the same thing be done for this one? If so, how?
There's a thread trying to cover that. Actually, I'm surprised so few translations are shared, with how easy the process is.
You can just create &share a short .txt file with bits and pieces, like the names and interface. It'll override _AutoGeneratedTranslations.txt

As a short way to remember all four NTRs
Uh-uh. I shouldn't have read this.😅 But it's nice to see someone actually defining the words, for once. So if I'm correct:
- Netorare ~= being a cuckold (wife stolen)
- Netori ~= make someone a cuckold (wife thief)
- Netorase ~= a willing cuckold and voyeur (wife lender)
- Netoraru ~= just a voyeur of cuckoldry (wives watcher)

I'll definitely never understand the point nor appeal. But that was educative.
Death God-desu [...] will have NO H-scenes
Ack, I'll really be skipping this one then. :(
Here's to hoping the circle goes back to it's old style - BF and girls hunting, Dungeon Town!

FrogFrozen

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
There's a thread trying to cover that. Actually, I'm surprised so few translations are shared, with how easy the process is.
You can just create &share a short .txt file with bits and pieces, like the names and interface. It'll override _AutoGeneratedTranslations.txt

Uh-uh. I shouldn't have read this.😅 But it's nice to see someone actually defining the words, for once. So if I'm correct:
- Netorare ~= being a cuckold (wife stolen)
- Netori ~= make someone a cuckold (wife thief)
- Netorase ~= a willing cuckold and voyeur (wife lender)
- Netoraru ~= just a voyeur of cuckoldry (wives watcher)

I'll definitely never understand the point nor appeal. But that was educative.
Ack, I'll really be skipping this one then. :(
Here's to hoping the circle goes back to it's old style - BF and girls hunting, Dungeon Town!
The point/appeal is actually significantly more mundane than you'd probably think. Like Interest in Netorare has a lot of overlap with Utsuges (Swan Song, I Am Setsuna) and Nakiges (Goddamn any title from Key such as Clannad, Little Busters!, or Rewrite). For many, interest in all three come from the same emotional place. They're just different levels of extremity. Full explanation is rather long, so I just skipped it. Hence why I said "Short" even though my post was still like 3 paragraphs.

In my case, my 2nd favorite game of all time got a sequel and it was horrendously terrible with a goddamn awful romance sub-plot. Rage-fap'd to the girl in the subplot getting spit-roasted by strangers to get the aggression out. Eventually evolved into a Netoraru fetish. :V

Actually not totally sure about this one being Netorase anymore? It might blur a line between Netorase/Netorare since it sounds like there are men you have to give a wife to to unlock things/progress? Meaning the game forces you to give them one girl or another. So, you're picking, but potentially unwillingly. Or I've just misread things and marrying off even 1 girl isn't necessary and marrying them off only gives you an edge.

purque

Lurker
Reputation score
As far as corone is concerned. You can't continue the sequence until the assistant forces her to give him a blowjob though maybe theres a way to avoid that, im not sure.

kagerou783

Reputation score
Am i the only one who want to get ntr scenes and i got vanilla?

edit: how do i marry the heroines?