What's new

[Complete - Partial] [サークル1号 / Circle One] サイレントピル / Silent Pill (RJ329929)

How's this going? Can we in the community help?
So, how's it looking?

It's done. Sorry, it's literally been sitting in my "completed" pile for a few weeks, and I wanted to wait for Halloween (and let the devs make more money before this gets pirated).

https://ulmf.org/threads/silent-pill-rj329929.15078/

Would appreciate some playtests, of course, since I changed a ton of stuff, aside from just translating the entire damn thing.
Also, @mayaktheunholy, I didn't credit you for your advice/wording on the Medical Chart since I didn't think you'd care. If you'd like it, please PM and I'll update my Read Me/translation thread.

Last edited:
It's done. Sorry, it's literally been sitting in my "completed" pile for a few weeks, and I wanted to wait for Halloween (and let the devs make more money before this gets pirated).

https://ulmf.org/threads/silent-pill-rj329929.15078/

Would appreciate some playtests, of course, since I changed a ton of stuff, aside from just translating the entire damn thing.
Also, @mayaktheunholy, I didn't credit you for your advice/wording on the Medical Chart since I didn't think you'd care. If you'd like it, please PM and I'll update my Read Me/translation thread.
I discovered a fatal error. In the cave, there's a door that can only be opened while pregnant, but it just... doesn't.
This can't have been a faithfully-ported bug you didn't notice, I refuse to believe that.
The only thing non-vanilla in my playthrough was I used your out for the Construction site.
-Edit: Okay, so apparently there's a way around where you find a researcher's ID that lets you through without needing to be pregnant at all. Her body is not in the room before you reach the door, and there is no in-game communication that such is an option, but it isn't a fatal error... just a major one.

Last edited:
I discovered a fatal error. In the cave, there's a door that can only be opened while pregnant, but it just... doesn't.
This can't have been a faithfully-ported bug you didn't notice, I refuse to believe that.
The only thing non-vanilla in my playthrough was I used your out for the Construction site.
-Edit: Okay, so apparently there's a way around where you find a researcher's ID that lets you through without needing to be pregnant at all. Her body is not in the room before you reach the door, and there is no in-game communication that such is an option, but it isn't a fatal error... just a major one.

Please post in the thread I created, as this one is the partial, and I won't be checking it often.
Firstly, no, this error wasn't in the original game.
Secondly, it works for me, which is why I'm trying to figure out if this is something I've caused or not. One of the reasons I'm frustrated is because I haven't changed anything about the door other than to allow entry for the researcher ID.
Thirdly, you're one of many having this issue, and like I've been telling everyone else, I REALLY need to know if y'all are using the Game version v1.11 with my patch. Nobody has replied to me about that, and thus I can't really help anyone because I can't troubleshoot or diagnose the problem (again, it works fine for me).

Also, that "workaround" is something I included myself as a way to maintain a "virgin run". It's not in the original game, nor is it intended as a workaround to a bug.
As far as "in-game communication", it's intentionally not mentioned as an option because I believe that the "virgin run" should be at least somewhat challenging to achieve. Hell, I could've put her body in one of the dozen or so maps, rather than the one right next to the lab room, lol. If you had saved Niijima, I added dialogue from him anyway to hint at the option, for what it's worth.
And despite this "workaround" not being mentioned "in-game", it IS mentioned in my ReadMe.

EDIT: Okay, I got it. I actually edited the map correctly initially, but when moving over the files after the game v1.11 update, I forgot to migrate that particular map file.
I've moved it over, so I'll update my patch.

Last edited:
Back