What's new

RPG RPG Maker [同人サークルGyu!]【剣闘姫】システィーナ 探索型RPG ~選ばれし聖母の子~ / Sword Princess Cistina - The Chosen Saint (RJ131698)

yc4ever

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Re: [RJ131698]Sistine Searching RPG

Maybe they should cut down on the animations,makes everything laggy

AExMachina

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Anybody know how to take the boat? I'm not sure if the game's bugged because I'm using a save from the demo or what, but I can't get the captains in the harbor to take me anywhere.
Nevermind, found a mirror in the second town church that allows me to take the boat.

AExMachina

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

When I picked it up, my party said something that "now we can go" and that was it. I guess I had done all the other required stuff already - try talking to people.

Sokali

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Sometimes after battle her clothes disappear and the game acts like she's naked even while her clothes are still equipped and changing clothes doesn't fix it. Any ideas on how to stop this or fix it?

EDIT: Turns out my hp was at 540/558. I guess the game thought I was at critical health for some reason.

Last edited:

dante15

Demon Girl
Reputation score

what must i do after i take the ship

Laren

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Umm.. the mirror you found in the basement of the Church in second town right?

What did you do with it? I had the mirror and went to the sailors, but they still will not let me take the ship.

I'm just stuck at this part..
Sleep at second town inn.

Raviel891

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I have ended up collecting a few "mask" items found in the armor section of my inventory. What are they? Can't seem to equip them.

D-D

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Is there any way to get rid of party members?

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Might consider doing a Partial translation.
Menu , skill, items , enemies etc. Yet to open it , but just saying out the word so i don't go translate half the skills and then find out someone else already did.

tontje

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

will wait till they patch the bugs, then gonna start on it.
It looks interesting enough.

Raviel891

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Is there any way to get rid of party members?
In the third town (the one you reach by ship) you have the option of removing/adding party members after a series of events take place.

ZhouTai

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Menu , skill, items , enemies etc. Yet to open it , but just saying out the word so i don't go translate half the skills and then find out someone else already did.
Pretty decent of you. Look forward to your contribution

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score

maybe it's better to wait latter version instead ?
(this game start with plenty of bug, so it might get updated often)

dogmadogma

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [RJ131698]Sistine Searching RPG(own bought)

Less than 24hrs of release, the game has sold more than 1200, which comes to about 2.5million yens or $25k...less than 24hrs!!!! Last year he made about $100k on just two games. :eek:Damn I am definitely in the wrong professions HAHA.

So far the game is fun. No surprise there since Gyu makes quality games with varieties of choices and CGs. The battle system is awesome and bit different than their previous one. This is also bit difficult and confusing. There are some bugs here and there as usual but they will be fixed quickly, I am sure.

Last edited:

AExMachina

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Anybody gotten pregnant yet? Either I'm really unlucky or it requires some sort of event but it's hard to tell. There's a birth clinic near the third town so based on that I've been expecting it to happen around now, but nothing so far.

For those who are working on getting their corruption counter up, it seems that any scene only gives points on the first time. There's plenty of those funny flowers that give you 3-7 points all around the maps though and they respawn.

D-D

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Is there supposed to be H when you lose to regular enemies? Or after you lose to the orcs in the orc place?

There's this one ON/OFF item in inventory, a bit curious what that does. There was some other place with some things that I could turn ON/OFF that I'm curious about too. I turned them all ON.

AExMachina

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Is there supposed to be H when you lose to regular enemies? Or after you lose to the orcs in the orc place?
There's GOR for most human male enemies but not orcs and plants and such. Bosses tend to have GOR as well, including the orc boss - but only for round 2 of the fight.

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

maybe it's better to wait latter version instead ?
(this game start with plenty of bug, so it might get updated often)
Well, i can start then move the translation to the update one.

ON82

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Could someone be so nice and post a save that is either far into the game or done?

Torgent

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

There's this one ON/OFF item in inventory, a bit curious what that does. There was some other place with some things that I could turn ON/OFF that I'm curious about too. I turned them all ON.
One of them gives her crudely drawn pubic hair and another one gives her glasses. It is the option with the rose in the options menu.
The Item switches of the in battle rape per description...

Last edited: