What's new

[Complete - Full] 田舎生活サバイバルRPG(Country Life Survival RPG) Translation Progress

Dybbuk

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: 田舎生活サバイバルRPG(Country Life Survival RPG) Translation Progress

Hi Elfloren

Despite not being my cup of tea the main fetish of the game, I wanted to give it a go to the translation.

I am the very beginning so not sure how it is, but I have found an untranslated bit. Attached picture. It is at the beginning after leaving the school.

Thanks!

P.S. Using the latest version 1.05

Attachments

Last edited:
OP
elfloren

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hi Elfloren

Despite not being my cup of tea the main fetish of the game, I wanted to give it a go to the translation.

I am the very beginning so not sure how it is, but I have found an untranslated bit. Attached picture. It is at the beginning after leaving the school.

Thanks!

P.S. Using the latest version 1.05
How have I missed so many lines... My method was flawless!(apparently, it was not.)

Thanks for telling me, I'll add it in my next update.

AkiTooru

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

There's a small english mistake when charlotte's telling you about the exam in the beginning of the game: "But I have did propose it as a way to take that test..."

Also, the text when you chose not to buy a towel from the vendor close to the house is still in japanese

Last edited:
OP
elfloren

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score

There's a small english mistake when charlotte's telling you about the exam in the beginning of the game: "But I have did propose it as a way to take that test..."

Also, the text when you chose not to buy a towel from the vendor close to the house is still in japanese
Both fixed and latest update uploaded. Thanks for the feedback!!

Dufoe

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Thank you for all your hard work, the translation is greatly appreciated!

Even though I was cautious of the scat themes in this game, I have to say the developer did a great job sexualizing poop. If anything, it was entertaining to watch the maid and the heroine help each other out.

Wish the game had progression for the events. You go to your part time job in the local store and it's the same event each and every time, that was a bit of a bummer. Also wouldn't hurt to have more development between Naoko and Charlotte too, the characters really grew on me. Otherwise, great game all around, I didn't expect to enjoy it that much.

Thank you for letting me enjoy it with your translation.

OP
elfloren

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Thank you for all your hard work, the translation is greatly appreciated!

Even though I was cautious of the scat themes in this game, I have to say the developer did a great job sexualizing poop. If anything, it was entertaining to watch the maid and the heroine help each other out.

Wish the game had progression for the events. You go to your part time job in the local store and it's the same event each and every time, that was a bit of a bummer. Also wouldn't hurt to have more development between Naoko and Charlotte too, the characters really grew on me. Otherwise, great game all around, I didn't expect to enjoy it that much.

Thank you for letting me enjoy it with your translation.
Yeah, I did wonder why them didn't split some scenes in two, making Naoko behave differently the first time... I believe it's because the game was already large enough compared to their first one, and adding more scenes might have been an overkill for them.

And you're right, more development between the two main characters would have been amazing. I honestly thought there would be while I was translating the game, but there's nearly nothing :<

Anyway, I'm glad you enjoyed the translation ^_^

Dybbuk

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Elfloren

Another line after reading the part time manual.

Cheers

Attachments

OP
elfloren

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Elfloren

Another line after reading the part time manual.

Cheers
Holy hell I remember this one! I thought I had fixed it while translating the scene! Will be included in tomorrow's update, thanks!

By the way guys, I made a twitter account, so follow me there if you want to~

I should probably add this on my sig or something :s

AkiTooru

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

In the Village-East map, there's that guy you can pee or poop in front of. Two things:
When you pee in front of him, the message appears twice.
When you're leaving, the sentence he says doesn't make a lot of sense

OP
elfloren

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score

In the Village-East map, there's that guy you can pee or poop in front of. Two things:
When you pee in front of him, the message appears twice.
When you're leaving, the sentence he says doesn't make a lot of sense
Yep, found him, and fixed him...sort of. He is meant to sound weird, so I hope that dialogue looks better now...

I've also uploaded a new version~

rizo

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

tried playing this, for some reason or other I keep dying...
I think it's due to hunger or something. Anyone got any tips on how to manage it?

OP
elfloren

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score

tried playing this, for some reason or other I keep dying...
I think it's due to hunger or something. Anyone got any tips on how to manage it?
Hahaha! Well, it IS a survival game after all...
You have to eat and drink to stay alive. You can eat all sorts of meat you come across, or buy food at a shop. And you can buy drinks from vending machines, or even drink from wells... Good luck :D

Dufoe

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Another beginner tip: you only die when your HP drops to zero (duh), in other words you can stay hungry/thirsty as long as the heart indicator is full. The easy way to restore HP is using the "Rest" skill which is available from the very beginning (you might need to pick up the umbrella in Charlotte's room).

Easy survival tips:
There is a guy holding a sale next to your house, it's to the right, check it out. I recommend buying the rice cooker and fridge as soon as possible. These two items will get you easy food and drinks every day.
If you need money, just go around collecting garbage, then sell it to the vendors, easy money.
You can get help tickets from Charlotte if you do her quests. She has 3 quests in total, all very easy. You get help tickets for these, which allow you to take her into your party or get free food.

Last edited:

bumpywolf

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Can anyone share a link for the full game please?

igotnostuffs

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Another beginner tip: you only die when your HP drops to zero (duh), in other words you can stay hungry/thirsty as long as the heart indicator is full.
Only if you don't mind the annoying cut-ins every time you move to a new area.

There is a guy holding a sale next to your house, it's to the right, check it out. I recommend buying the rice cooker and fridge as soon as possible. These two items will get you easy food and drinks every day.
Sink in the bath gets you quick easy full drinks every time.
Makes me wonder how the fridge is any useful.

Here's a tip. Buy and collect lots of furniture and boxes. Collecting stuff in them raises your adaptability quite fast.

Also wondering, is there a guide? Seems like there should be more events but I dont know how to see them.

Last edited:

Dufoe

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Yeah, I was looking for a guide too and didn't find any. Ended up unlocking the remaining events in the recollection room with the password.

OP
elfloren

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The update I just released contains some fixed errors, plus a small modification that makes the game easier by providing a bigger boost to the hunger meter when eating a Weed.

I thought I had already made the game easier by modifying time, but apparently it's still hard to survive when you start out. Well, since weeds are the main form of nutrition in early game, this should make it much easier to manage now.

Since people aren't asking for fixes here or in messages, I'll consider the game complete, but if someone finds something gamebreaking, you can still ask me to fix it.

I'll probably just work on Emily from now on~

Dufoe

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Great job on this game! Looking forward to whatever you do next.

Bandung974

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

wow i wasn't expecting it to be released so soon now :O
Thank for your hard work ^^

OP
elfloren

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score

wow i wasn't expecting it to be released so soon now :O
Thank for your hard work ^^
I dunno if you can call it soon... I've been working on this game since the past summer. It was a big one though. But hopefully some people will or have already enjoyed it(not everyone's cup of tea because of the scat though >.<)