What's new

[ saboten ] [ サボテン] The Tawdry RPG of Selphy -Will Sex Save the World!?- / 淫乱勇者セフィのRPG~世界を救うエッチな冒険!?~ RE107332 RJ107332

myrubbish2001

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Dl-site link:
Old Thread (locked): http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=21908
Japanese Torrent (version 1.0):

English Translation Patch:

Translated Screenshots (work-in-progress):

See second post for notes

Re: [WolfRPG]Ecchi Adventure English Translation

There are a lot of things I need to address so let's do this one at a time.

About the "new" thread:
I talked with one of the mods (DarkFire1004); He agreed to lock the old thread and let me make a new one. Why? Simply put, it's easier for me to make announcements if I have control over the first post. I tried making a "central" post of sorts in the older thread and apart from creating confusion all round, it didn't help.

My "update" pace
And here's the bad news - I'm almost out of University and am actively looking for employment. As enjoyable as fapping is, I can't keep it up if I don't have a stead source of income and a lot of my time these days is spent searching one job-site after the other. For that matter, if anyone is interested in hiring a software engineer with 4 years of experience in C/C++, competent in .NET technologies, finished a Master's course in CS and from India, please PM me. (Yeah, I'm desperate enough to ask here. Not sure what to expect though...)

The teddy-bear issue
The very last translation "issue" mentioned in the last thread was an error message that kept popping up when you tired talking with the teddy-bear in Sefi's house. This is caused due to the "english" item names I translated. You see, in the script, they refer to a lot of the items with Japanese names and since I changed them to English the game can't find them anymore. It's a kind-of catch-22 situation and potentially game-breaking. I doubt if this will truly be solved until the entire game is translated, but I'm not sure what I can do about it now. Will upload something tomorrow.

Last edited by a moderator:

aeon0rain

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I believe in you. You will succeed. You are a wiiiiiinner.

Stiltzkinator

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I've been curious about this, especially since the old thread suddenly went silent after mention of the teddy bear issue. Good to hear from you.

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yessss finally some news

I'm very worried that the old thread was lock
And no news from You

Good Luck on finding a Job
Our prays with You~

Sporadicus

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Same here.

I haven't seen the job disparity that others have, but I know it's there. Good luck to you in finding a job. May you get a good one quickly!

OP
myrubbish2001

myrubbish2001

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I know I promised a release today, but things got a lot busier than I planned and I'm tired right now.

The prologue is almost translated and I'll upload the patch when that's done. Hopefully, within another day or two.

molitar

Lurker
Reputation score

Great news

OP
myrubbish2001

myrubbish2001

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

First the bad news,
I've not got the time to actually translate anything so the prologue is still untranslated (or even proofed for that matter), especially near its completion. One XXX scene also needs to be translated.

What many here might consider "good" news,
Since I promised, I uploaded my current translation efforts. You can find links on the first post.

Things translated,
Many of the menus
about 70% of the prologue
All items,
spells,
special attacks,
battle words (about 50% ?),
dress + descriptions

Now for something disappointing,
I need to catch a bus in under 4 hours from now to visit my parents. While they are of the appropriate age to be discussing these things (I AM here, after-all), it would be frowned upto (to say things ... lightly). I'll be with them till a little after Easter, so don't expect to hear from me until then.

The patch I've uploaded should work for version 1.00 - 1.05. It actually UPGRADES your game version to 1.05 (plus extra update from Jap. developers site). Overall, I'm proud to have accomplished it all in under 6MB.

See you after Easter folks!

Daioh

Demon Girl
Reputation score

First the bad news,
I've not got the time to actually translate anything so the prologue is still untranslated (or even proofed for that matter), especially near its completion. One XXX scene also needs to be translated.

What many here might consider "good" news,
Since I promised, I uploaded my current translation efforts. You can find links on the first post.

Things translated,
Many of the menus
about 70% of the prologue
All items,
spells,
special attacks,
battle words (about 50% ?),
dress + descriptions

Now for something disappointing,
I need to catch a bus in under 4 hours from now to visit my parents. While they are of the appropriate age to be discussing these things (I AM here, after-all), it would be frowned upto (to say things ... lightly). I'll be with them till a little after Easter, so don't expect to hear from me until then.

The patch I've uploaded should work for version 1.00 - 1.05. It actually UPGRADES your game version to 1.05 (plus extra update from Jap. developers site). Overall, I'm proud to have accomplished it all in under 6MB.

See you after Easter folks!
Thanks for your efforts, Happy Easter! :)

tryguy

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Yeah, thanks for this. I haven't played this game in ages. I'm a bit busy with other things as well, but I'll definitely give this another go some time soon.

Enjoy Easter!

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Just some questions about this game.

Is there Battle-Fuck (BF) in this game? (I.e you can get H-scenes during a fight and not lose)

Also, how many Game Overs can you get?

Also, how many endings? What are they?

danceofmany

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Just some questions about this game.

Is there Battle-Fuck (BF) in this game? (I.e you can get H-scenes during a fight and not lose)

Also, how many Game Overs can you get?

Also, how many endings? What are they?
Yes, there are sexual arts you can use to deplete enemy SP in battle. Enemies can do the same to you. There are small cutscenes when arts are used. Normal enemies can't act when they hit 0 SP.

Can't answer the other questions though.

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Are you suppose to get the cheerleader clothing in the prologue? Cause the green screen pops up after talking to that guy with the cheerleader event and I didn't get the cheerleader clothing.

Is this suppose to happen?

Does anyone have a list of locations with the corresponding cloth you get? I hope the game isn't glitching up.

EDIT: YEP! It's the translated version that's messing up the costumes... FUCK!! DAMN IT!!! Looks like myrubbish will have his work cut-out for him once he returns from his easter break :(

Nice work on the translation so far btw.

Last edited:

CloudXDP

Lurker
Reputation score

Hate to be such a needy one, but could I request the English patch to get uploaded on a different site? My computer has series issues with uploaded.net

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The only way to use the Translation for now is to constantly save your game. That way, when you get a costume and it craps out on you, use the EA_updater2.exe to return it to Jap. Then get the costume.
Then bring it back to the translated version to navigate the menus and stuff.
I thought myrubbish has got the priorities correct with the order of what to translate.

Sponge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm almost out of University and am actively looking for employment. As enjoyable as fapping is, I can't keep it up if I don't have a stead source of income and a lot of my time these days is spent searching one job-site after the other. For that matter, if anyone is interested in hiring a software engineer with 4 years of experience in C/C++, competent in .NET technologies, finished a Master's course in CS and from India, please PM me. (Yeah, I'm desperate enough to ask here. Not sure what to expect though...).
Don't worry man, we're all looking for jobs. Mine not into the coding so much, as being more of the graphic design type. But I still feel your pain. Craigslist isn't much of a help. T_T

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Does anyone know how to get the girls you lewd-transfer to come back? I saw that the CG set has them with different expressions and nude. Do they come back? And how do you get them to get nude?

http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showpost.php?p=436514&postcount=33

Okay, from the instructions from the above, I got every clothing expect the swimsuit. I killed the goblin in the prologue dungeon. So what other requirement is there to the quest?

Last edited by a moderator:

karmapowered

Lurker
Reputation score

Just wanted to add my thanks for the translation.

Even if it's still only very partial, and probably broken (I never got any costume despite doing the quests), it helped me tons to enjoy the game.

The game is really easy if you stick with mostly pure (as I did), but fun and worthwhile.

Also good luck on your job search, it's rough times out there for everyone (but don't give up).

killzone184

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

game doesnt start after i run the english translation patch anyone have that problem and somehow fixed it?

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Make sure your upgraded to v1.05. The translation only works for 1.05. But still bugs out the costumes. So be sure to switch back to Jap to pick up the costumes.