What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ さくらひいろ ] ルーティーのハンドメイド生活 RJ170890

Alena

Demon Girl
Reputation score

A new game was just released yesterday by Sakurahiiro (さくらひいろ), with a pretty big variety of clothing options this time.

It already has over 400 downloads and got the top ranking for the day, so it seems to hold up for now.

Last edited by a moderator:

Aeola

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: ルーティーのハンドメイド生活 RJ170890

This one seems very promising.

pedomudkip

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

A game from the studio that produced EternalGreen. Boy, it's going to be a grindfest but definitely a worth-it one. :D

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Does this have corruption in it?

I know, I know, sorry for keep asking the same thing all over the thread, but I really want to play a game with good corruption element...

The last one, Lady Knight Lymis (y'know the thick pink hair) are kinda disappointing...

torkenstiem

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Does this have corruption in it?
i aint seen nuthin so far other than gettn a garden started and cleanin up a grocery store :confused:

Oiz

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

i aint seen nuthin so far other than gettn a garden started and cleanin up a grocery store :confused:
I don't even know how to plant my shit, but I already cleaned up shit for the neighbor.

Planting seeds still remains a mystery for me.

Nevermind... Ghosts plowed my fields.

Last edited:

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Hahahaha +1 XD

black990

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Someone already tried it? I think i found a download link but i'm too lazy to test it my self lol
If someone want a link just pm me.

torkenstiem

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Someone already tried it? I think i found a download link but i'm too lazy to test it my self lol
if you can only understand english, dont waste yer time with this :(

Oiz

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Yes, but I have yet to see a single CG after like 1 hour of gameplay yesterday. (I'm probably just bad at this game)
But it wasn't boring at all. So I guess I can recommend at least checking it out.
Also Mistix posted a 100% legit mega-link. (The text document in his post)

black990

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Yes, but I have yet to see a single CG after like 1 hour of gameplay yesterday. (I'm probably just bad at this game)
But it wasn't boring at all. So I guess I can recommend at least checking it out.
Also Mistix posted a 100% legit mega-link. (The text document in his post)
Ups i didn't saw the link

torkenstiem

Tentacle God
Reputation score

because apparently theres certain things that you gotta do in order for events to take place, like for instance, i have no idea whati did to get my garden started and also theres quita few vendors that carry partciular items you need, it almost reminds me of Drop Factory with all the stuff you need...

StoneyMahoney

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

because apparently theres certain things that you gotta do in order for events to take place, like for instance, i have no idea whati did to get my garden started and also theres quita few vendors that carry partciular items you need, it almost reminds me of Drop Factory with all the stuff you need...
And there seems to be a ton of crafting where you need to find specific drops from random enemys to build stuff.
Really hard to find out what you need and where you can get it.

MASKOT

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

And there seems to be a ton of crafting where you need to find specific drops from random enemys to build stuff.
Really hard to find out what you need and where you can get it.
indeed, this either needs a translation or etigoya