What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ さくらひいろ ] ルーティーのハンドメイド生活 RJ170890

pedomudkip

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: ルーティーのハンドメイド生活 RJ170890

What 30 day thing by the loan shark?
Basically what I did was:
Borrowed almost 100k from the loanshark until her husband(?) gets angry and decides to punish her in bed. Afterwards there will be several other events including working as a maid in their mansion(voyeur; you will spy on her and her husband(?) having sex).

You won't be able to borrow money from her anymore and then she will tell you something about a 30day dateline, most likely the fashion walk. But before I cleared the debt, I checked the remaining days and it remains stuck at 1 - 2. But once I finished clearing the debt, went to bed and woke up in the fashion walk and game over.

FrogFrozen

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So, I actually went and tore the game open and looked at its code. The reqs for getting all recipes, costumes, and h-scenes is just one or more of these five things.

1) What crafting station-created items you have in your inventory.

2) What main outfit/underwear you're wearing.

3) Your fashion level.

4) How many times you've had sex before.

5) How far into the the main story you are.

There aren't really any questlines to these things. Each NPC is pretty much their own self-contained thing.
For example, the hotel guy doesn't effect the underwear guy at all. You unlock the underwear guy by advancing the story.

Also, that random H-scene event at home is entirely dependent on the number of times you've had sex.
Seems to have a random chance of occurring when you've had sex between 20-30 times and is guaranteed to happen if you enter your home after having had sex exactly 30 times.
No more, no less.

If I understood the code right on the home H-scene, anyway. Honestly, the way this guy handled the eventing is a huge clusterfuck and I'm not sure what I'm reading sometimes.

Anyway, the events are mostly ones-offs with a variant version of the scene for repeat occurrences(if it can be repeated.)
Even the underwear guy is just the same variant scene over and over again for all underwear recipes after the 2nd one.

I also didn't see any costumes gotten from either of the farm people. The sheep costume is somewhere else.
Granted, I haven't figured out how to do the crop-planting stuff with the old lady or even found it in the code to figure out if its related to any costumes, so....

Just get your Fashion level to like 200 to 300 or something, then walk around talking to everyone with different outfits and underwear to unlock everything.

By the way, talking to certain NPCs with certain main outfits on gives you a permanent fashion bonus to your character.
For example, putting on the Sailor Uniform and talking to Karen(the old lady who runs the farm), gives your character a permanent fashion bonus of +30.

So, talk to everyone with different stuff on to get the fashion bonuses. Then talk to everyone again with different stuff while you have high fashion to unlock everything.
Sounds tedious, but remember this stuff and you can pretty efficiently get most everything this game has for you.

Last edited:

zerotowin

Demon Girl
Reputation score

^You don't need to go through that much effort.
There's a built-in walkthrough directly in-game that tells you all the requirements for the costume and items. You can access it by talking to the book in your house.

You can see the requirements for the hscenes by going into the recollection room and walking on the unopened books.

Attachments

FrogFrozen

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

^You don't need to go through that much effort.
There's a built-in walkthrough directly in-game that tells you all the requirements for the costume and items. You can access it by talking to the book in your house.

You can see the requirements for the hscenes by going into the recollection room and walking on the unopened books.
Ah, I never checked that stuff aside from the stat numbers.

Also, not as much effort as you might think if you know what to look for. Just that the eventing is a mess in this. I was actually about to make a list of where I found most everything in the code, but if there's already an in-game list, then I won't bother.

Danton

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone have a completed save of this? Spent a few hours and made very little progress