What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ さくらひいろ ] ルーティーのハンドメイド生活 RJ170890

Ne0n

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: ルーティーのハンドメイド生活 RJ170890

well if you are familiar with this circles games, you'd know there are lots of things to do to get H scenes.

if you dont know Japanese or read the details in the red book it could be tough.

for people that don't understand japanese, they should use ITHvnr+Translation Aggregator.

black990

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

well if you are familiar with this circles games, you'd know there are lots of things to do to get H scenes.

if you dont know Japanese or read the details in the red book it could be tough.

for people that don't understand japanese, they should use ITHvnr+Translation Aggregator.
Or "Visual Novel Reader" ;) try it then let me know ;)

Ne0n

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

so after playing this game for a few minutes I found out a couple cool things.

there is a farmers market to the upper right part of town where you sell goods you made or grew. in the same area at night there is a guy that i believe you can do an H scene with but I don't know what conditions need to be met yet.

to get her to cook at home you have to get her to eat meals at the restaurant so she can reproduce them at home.

you can get an H scene if you leave town from the north exit after you get the battle dress and head to the forest. in the second area of the forest go to the path to the right and lose in battle. go back to the same place and you will see another guy there, talk to him and lose in battle, you get another H scene.

also something to note, if you lose in regular battles so far it will not result in a game over but gold loss.

Last edited:

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

so after playing this game for a few minutes I found out a couple cool things.

there is a farmers market to the upper right part of town where you sell goods you made or grew. in the same area at night there is a guy that i believe you can do an H scene with but I don't know what conditions need to be met yet.

to get her to cook at home you have to get her to eat meals at the restaurant so she can reproduce them at home.

you can get an H scene if you leave town from the north exit after you get the battle dress and head to the forest. in the second area of the forest go to the path to the right and lose in battle.

also something to note, if you lose in regular battles so far it will not result in a game over but gold loss.
Haaa tyvm, I was wondering how'd you cook.
So apparently this is kinda like Sims. Kewl :D

Here's one thing to keep in mind. Wearing certain outfits change the triggers on this game.
For instance, you can't enter the dinner with the kick-ass warrior outfit lel.

Last edited:

Ne0n

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

ok, well everything is pretty strait forward if you continue down the forest path. you unlock more CG's and after a Paizuri scene with Melissa I was able to get the H scene with the guy that's at the farmers market at night. also I believe if you wear the destroyed battle dress and go to the shore/ fishing area you get an H scene there too.

raska42

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Hmmm... I'm a bit stuck. What I've done: (in spoilers since it's somewhat walkthrough-ish)

Non-H:
Cleared the forest (4 zones)
Cleared the both bandit houses
Cleared the lake (single zone with fishing as far as I can tell)
Returned to the forest, collected 5 wood in zone 3, gave it to green hair girl and bought stuff from her ( this makes a boat in zone 2 of the forest)
Returned to the forest/Bandit house 2, collected drops, possibly turned them in to green hair girl and bought stuff from her (this opens the route to the fisherman's house?)
Saw a scene with the guy you're after messing around with a crystal
Green hair girl is currently... elsewhere?

H:
Various bandit scenes on loss
Market guy at night (various outfit possibilities, glitchy (he runs off to the left but doesn't vanish...))
Saw beach scene (night, battle gear (may need to be torn))
Fisherman sex scene
Underwear guy scenes (unlocks underwear crafting, changes based on undies worn)
Brothel (night, bottom left set of boring houses)
Green hair girl paizuri scene
Green hair girl hotel (?) scene (2 guys in bed, merchant/noble watching)

Noble guy in the back of the sushi bar wanted something, I agreed. Possibly the trigger for Green hair's hotel event, possibly something else.
Talked to the left guy at the hotel, he said something, and nothing further happened. (pigtails+sweater&skirt+glasses(?), possibly undies guy trigger)

Outfits:
Basic
Warrior
Schoolgirl
Sweater & Skirt
Back underwear+ tanktop
White underwear + tanktop
Green striped underwear+bra
White underwear+bra (?) (possibly glitched, shows up in the armor tab, but not as an option to wear)
Pigtails hairstyle (buy from convenience store, not sure about trigger for it appearing, but possibly sweater&skirt outfit)
Glasses(?) (no clue how I got these)

Combat style used:
Mage. Spell upgrades aren't a major improvement, using the green seed things you get after every fight to upgrade magic is far more effective. Staves aren't a big help either, Been using a katana for when I'm silenced or the enemy is weak to physical. 3 MP per fight to kill most things, 1 spell+reg attack for the mag resistant bandits.

Other:
Have a bunch of coin things in my key items (and fragments of them). No clue what they're used for, but full ones are maxed out.
Not sure what the pink haired girl near the market does, I -think- she's a loan shark, but not positive.

Last edited:

Ne0n

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Hmmm... I'm a bit stuck. What I've done: (in spoilers since it's somewhat walkthrough-ish)

Non-H:
Cleared the forest (4 zones)
Cleared the both bandit houses
Cleared the lake (single zone with fishing as far as I can tell)
Returned to the forest, collected 5 wood in zone 3, gave it to green hair girl and bought stuff from her ( this makes a boat in zone 2 of the forest)
Returned to the forest/Bandit house 2, collected drops, possibly turned them in to green hair girl and bought stuff from her (this opens the route to the fisherman's house?)
Saw a scene with the guy you're after messing around with a crystal
Green hair girl is currently... elsewhere?

H:
Various bandit scenes on loss
Market guy at night (various outfit possibilities, glitchy (he runs off to the left but doesn't vanish...))
Saw beach scene (night, battle gear (may need to be torn))
Fisherman sex scene
Underwear guy scenes (unlocks underwear crafting, changes based on undies worn)
Brothel (night, bottom left set of boring houses)
Green hair girl paizuri scene
Green hair girl hotel (?) scene (2 guys in bed, merchant/noble watching)

Noble guy in the back of the sushi bar wanted something, I agreed. Possibly the trigger for Green hair's hotel event, possibly something else.
Talked to the left guy at the hotel, he said something, and nothing further happened. (pigtails+sweater&skirt+glasses(?), possibly undies guy trigger)

Outfits:
Basic
Warrior
Schoolgirl
Sweater & Skirt
Back underwear+ tanktop
White underwear + tanktop
Green striped underwear+bra
White underwear+bra (?) (possibly glitched, shows up in the armor tab, but not as an option to wear)
Pigtails hairstyle (buy from convenience store, not sure about trigger for it appearing, but possibly sweater&skirt outfit)
Glasses(?) (no clue how I got these)

Combat style used:
Mage. Spell upgrades aren't a major improvement, using the green seed things you get after every fight to upgrade magic is far more effective. Staves aren't a big help either, Been using a katana for when I'm silenced or the enemy is weak to physical. 3 MP per fight to kill most things, 1 spell+reg attack for the mag resistant bandits.

Other:
Have a bunch of coin things in my key items (and fragments of them). No clue what they're used for, but full ones are maxed out.
Not sure what the pink haired girl near the market does, I -think- she's a loan shark, but not positive.
to clear up a few things, Melissa (the green hair girl) has H scenes based on when she owes money to the noble man but doesn't earn enough money from selling stuff to you. you will know when this triggers (as it happens frequently as you progress the story) because after you talk to her to buy stuff from the shop it will display how many days left till she has to pay him.

not sure how you got some of those costumes or the hairstyle change or fisherman H scene, but I have a few H scenes you havnt gotten.

drunk man sex at night in the upper left section of houses, not sure what the trigger is.

and a series of H scenes with a guy that has a girlfriend, the first is close to the area in town with water at night, the second is in the convenience store at night.

I would assume the hairstyle change came from the hair dresser place next to the pet store, but when I speak to them all i get is a message saying "please increase your fashion points"

you got the glasses from the guy that gave you the recipe for the School Uniform (Sweater & Skirt, not to be confused with the Sailor Uniform which is the school girl uniform people are use to)

also the coins, one is the Gachapon coin and the other is a coin piece, you can goto the pet shop (no Idea why they would have this in the pet shop) and trade 10 for some gochapon coins. you can use the gachapon coins at the machine in the pet store (no idea why a gochapon machine is in the pet store) to get equippable runes. you can also trade these runes with a Witch(?) that appears in the pet shop.

you can borrow money from Tanya (the pink haired girl in the market area) with no added interest or deadline to pay back, you can borrow money from her once a day.

what I need to know is how to repair the battle dress.

Last edited:

raska42

Cthulhu
Reputation score

To repair, go into the menu, go to skills, head down to the third tab, then choose the option that looks like a sewing/picnic basket. Not sure if it consumes any items, but each use only restores 1 damage level, so it's possible.

The hair change was definitely at the convenience store (where you buy salt, eggs, etc), I bought it at night wearing the sweater, glasses, and basic underwear. No clue if any of that's actually the trigger for it, but it was a new oddly priced item that had a purchase limit of 1. (red book, ends up in your key items tab)

Thanks for the info as well, I'm not gonna even try to understand the logic behind the pet store though. Also will probably end up helping to know that the hairdresser is a hairdresser, and not a hospital in case she gets pregnant. >_<

Still trying to figure out where Mellisa vanished to, and what to do next to progress. Hoping this isn't the end of the story content. (I am level 4x though, have the 150MP spell, and I can craft everything I have a recipe for...)

Last edited:

Ne0n

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

To repair, go into the menu, go to skills, head down to the third tab, then choose the option that looks like a sewing/picnic basket. Not sure if it consumes any items, but each use only restores 1 damage level, so it's possible.

The hair change was definitely at the convenience store (where you buy salt, eggs, etc), I bought it at night wearing the sweater, glasses, and basic underwear. No clue if any of that's actually the trigger for it, but it was a new oddly priced item that had a purchase limit of 1. (red book, ends up in your key items tab)

Thanks for the info as well, I'm not gonna even try to understand the logic behind the pet store though. Also will probably end up helping to know that the hairdresser is a hairdresser, and not a hospital in case she gets pregnant. >_<

Still trying to figure out where Mellisa vanished to, and what to do next to progress. Hoping this isn't the end of the story content. (I am level 4x though, have the 150MP spell, and I can craft everything I have a recipe for...)
Thanks, dunno why I never thought to look in the skills. :D

go to the west hideout, you should see an arrow to follow.

also, any idea for what you did to get the underwear guy?

Last edited:

pedomudkip

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Got a game over after failing to pay off my debt(?)
I have approached the guy in the library and tried picking either option but it just prompts me nothing and after a while, he comes visiting and game over :( And I failed Melissa quest on purpose for the CG as well :b I did borrow money from the loan-shark girl since she said it was free of interest. Does anyone know what went wrong?

Last edited:

raska42

Cthulhu
Reputation score

go to the west hideout, you should see an arrow to follow.

also, any idea for what you did to get the underwear guy?
Thanks for the info for progressing. Kinda embarrassing I missed that.

Not positive, but I think talking to the left guy in the hotel while wearing the sweater+glasses+pigtails triggered it. Don't remember if it was day or night. EDIT: Actually I think that was unrelated and part of a different quest line (see the halfway figured out section).
Underwear guy's house is in the raised block of 12 brown houses, it's the only one with a door. He's also only available during the day. House placement:
OOO|OXO
OOO|OOO

-snip-
Does anyone know what went wrong?
The obvious answer is you didn't pay back your debts. I'm guessing your house got repossessed or something due to outstanding debt, but haven't triggered that game over, and probably wouldn't be able to figure out what happened even if I did, since I've been having issues keeping TA and Chii working longer than 5-10 min on this game (as in I've tried both, not running both at once).

Couple new things I've halfway figured out:
Band-aid 'underwear'- given by yellow haired guy in the brothel. Trigger is probably pigtails (has a scene with the undies guy)
Black string bikini 'underwear' - given by yellow haired guy in the brothel. Trigger is probably braids. (has scene with undies guy, counts as underwear, so no walking around in it (and yes I tried on the beach))
Bunny Mage armor- Craftable, borderline SFW when damaged. I believe the trigger is connected to the tower scene with Melissa. I lost. (modified beach scene confirmed with damaged armor, no unique ones found yet)
White bra+panties- Not actually glitched, is worn with bunny mage and cosplay armors. (no scene with undies guy)
3 cosplay armors- bandit houses, after tower is cleared solo. (modified beach scenes confirmed, no unique ones found yet)
Pink/Purp Dress- Eat at the maid cafe a lot, talk to the waitress you ordered from afterwards. Eventually, she'll ask you to give her 30 eggs, and gives you the recipe for this as a reward. (wearing schoolgirl+pigtails when triggered, but doubt that mattered, they key seemed to be not having the sweat-drop reaction after eating, could just be a random chance for each item each time you eat there)
Pink silky underwear- go to the spa type place (next to the pet shop) with the pink/purp dress + braids (string bikini was also worn, and could potentially be a trigger, but guessing it's dress + braids since it matches the dress, and they wouldn't let her in with the dress + pigtails, although she was in diff undies then)(also slightly possible I got this with the dress and just missed it, and that the spa was something else entirely)(undies guy scene confirmed)
Hooker outfit + Hooker underwear- gotten from the brothel bouncer. Kinda looks like a bunny girl with a lab coat to me... (reception girl wouldn't let her work with 60ish stam), not sure on trigger (possibly number of times worked there, possibly having worked there in a certain number of outfits, possibly had sex a certain number of times, possibly gotten both items from the blond guy, possibly something else)(undies guy scene confirmed)

Third hairstyle (braids) is also bought at the convenience store at night. Likely triggers: working there several times during the day or wearing the pink/purple dress (pigtails possibly required)

Melissa maid scene- talk to the noble in the sushi bar, pay him 50,000 (or maybe get payed? I don't really keep track of how much gold I have, it's too easy to get). Go home. Trigger is probably tower related.

Home rape(?) scene- not sure how I triggered this, did 3 fishing related things that day though. Fished at the world map spot south of the east bandit house until I got the achievement. Eventually it made me stop (with stamina left), I talked to the fishing guy and he said some words (instead of just giving me the fish shop). I was able to fish again afterwards. Then I went back to town, and sold some of every fish to the chef at the sushi bar (who reacted to me selling the most expensive fish). Pretty sure it was talking to the fishing guy that triggered it, but can't say for sure. 10k found in the bathroom afterwards. Also possible this was connected to having seen the beach scene with all 5 armor types, or not going to the brothel for a bit. Kinda looked like one of the beach guys, but difficult to say with sprites...

Hotel guy quest line: Fairly early on he had a [!] over him, initially I thought that was a trigger for undies guy, but don't think so anymore. Pretty sure he was requesting me to make him an item (one of the non-wearable clothing items on crafting choice 3), gave that to him a while ago, and recently he had another [!] over him, and it gave me what looked like the recipe received message. Not seeing anything new for any of the wearable options, but it's possible that he gave me a new non-wearable option, or gave me a cooking recipe (I don't pay much attention to those). Update: He's now a standard buying NPC, asking for 3 types of items.

The Bunny Mage and 3 cosplay armors show the same graphics when damaged even if you take her underwear off and she freaks out (visible damaged underwear shown, but you -can- take the armor off and only the underwear will be shown(no damage), but she freaks out if you leave the menu without the armor). Based off that, I'm guessing these are not true layered images, and she's not going to have the option to go pantyless, at least in armor.

Suspicions:
I'm guessing that the sheep themed outfit shown in the preview image is gotten from your neighbor. Possible triggers are cleaning up the animal pen a certain number of times, or getting a certain score. Considering this comes from japan, I'm guessing it's score. I really don't want to test this...

Also, a strategy for easily killing the second tower boss (when you go in alone)
What you need: Heal 2 (or plenty of 1k potions), tier 1 of the 'demi' like spell (tier 1 is 30mp, tier 2 is 100), at least 350-400ish MP (staff boost is fine), enough agility to go first most of the time (I had 110 and went first most of the time), 2k-ish HP (I was fine with 1.8), 3 of the MP regen runes.
This guy attacks twice, likes buffing, and likes MP draining. He also starts healing himself for 1.5-2k after his hp gets lowered a bit. The demi style spell ignores defense, and will do a set 2.5k damage to him, regardless of your magic power. With the 3 regen runes, you should be regaining over 30 MP per round, so as long as you're fast enough to go first, you'll always have enough mana to cast your spells, and it's an easy fight. Keep your HP over 1k, he periodically casts reflect, and a reflected spell + 2 of his can do about 1k damage. Heal or use demi as necessary, the fight will still take a while, but it ends up being pretty easy. The reward? 3 cosplay armor recipes, 1 in each of the bandit houses.

The box next to his room contains a key for the door lower in the tower, with gives you all 5 of the tier 4 weapons (the staff gives you an extra 80 MP).

At this point, I -think- I've cleared the game, but I'm still missing 5 of the non-combat outfits, 4 types of underwear, 1 accessory (most likely), some runes, 1 key item, and a couple misc items according to the collection thingy. Recollection room is only about 3/4 done as well.

Also happened to run into something unusual at the lake. No clue how to even interact though...

Last edited:

Ne0n

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I have approached the guy in the library and tried picking either option but it just prompts me nothing and after a while, he comes visiting and game over :( And I failed Melissa quest on purpose for the CG as well :b I did borrow money from the loan-shark girl since she said it was free of interest. Does anyone know what went wrong?
to pay off the debt you have to pay like something like 30k~50k iirc

to pay him back is the first option. he wont accept any amount less than what is owed.

pedomudkip

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

to pay off the debt you have to pay like something like 30k~50k iirc

to pay him back is the first option. he wont accept any amount less than what is owed.
I see.. I had about 20k with me when I picked the choice, guess that's the problem. Would borrowing money from the loan shark to pay off the debt be possible though?

raska42

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I see.. I had about 20k with me when I picked the choice, guess that's the problem. Would borrowing money from the loan shark to pay off the debt be possible though?
Possibly, but it's worth noting that you can make 5k a day by spending 30 seconds to clean the convenience store (which also may be a trigger for unlocking the hairstyle items you buy there at night). No clue what the loan shark's limit is, or how quick you need to pay her back before she'll start giving you trouble.

pedomudkip

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Possibly, but it's worth noting that you can make 5k a day by spending 30 seconds to clean the convenience store (which also may be a trigger for unlocking the hairstyle items you buy there at night). No clue what the loan shark's limit is, or how quick you need to pay her back before she'll start giving you trouble.
Yeah. Based on the context she's saying(I'm not using a translator but I'm chinese and some chinese characters coincide with kanji so yeah), she's charging the loan interest free. So I'm not exactly sure if you will end up in trouble from loaning from her.

Another bug that I found after getting the pastries underwear from the brothel, equipping it then changing to the battle uniform will result in the game to crash.

ments

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

at night there is bug from guy who asks blowjob, when choose option 10000, after scene he runs of, and freeze's after geting out of screen's visible part, so i can talk to this guy 4 times till day starts (20000) for night

raska42

Cthulhu
Reputation score

at night there is bug from guy who asks blowjob, when choose option 10000, after scene he runs of, and freeze's after geting out of screen's visible part, so i can talk to this guy 4 times till day starts (20000) for night
Yeah, I found that too, but I'm not gonna recommend people take advantage of a programming glitch. Fair game if you want to, but I'm not gonna recommend it. Only other glitch I've found isn't exploitable (game freezes if you put her in underwear only in the brothel when you go to re-equip an outfit after she does her freak-out. Kinda annoying since you get 2 types of underwear there, one of which is a swimsuit...).

Anyone find a way to go no/only underwear yet? (not sure if there even is one)

Last edited:

Ne0n

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

a couple more scenes

convenience store molestation- do part time job there at night, collect the trash at the top right area of the store (requires doing the part time job during the day or noon a certain amount of times)

home molestation- not sure how this triggered but one night you you take her home she comes home to a black out and rape happens.

pedomudkip

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Unlock several other scenes and games seems to end after being prompted the 30 days thing by the loan shark (you seem to be able to delay the timing though not really sure but the game ends with a fashion walk of some sort and then a choice for you to start a new game+ with all the current equips that you have already unlocked.

raska42

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Unlock several other scenes and games seems to end after being prompted the 30 days thing by the loan shark (you seem to be able to delay the timing though not really sure but the game ends with a fashion walk of some sort and then a choice for you to start a new game+ with all the current equips that you have already unlocked.
What 30 day thing by the loan shark?