OP
the64bitbot

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Sandra (Archer)

"Yes, I will" Annie replies.

Of course, while Sandra is just getting out of sight, she hears the sound of earth crumbling, and a loud scream getting cut off.

If she really wanted too, she could look back and see Annie no longer on the edge of the pit.

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

"Oh hell...." Sandra charges back whipping her rope around a tree before sending it down into the pit with the two women coiling around their waists, she pulled on the rope to assist it trying to pry the girls away from the tentacles and out of the pit. "Come on nerdy little arms...be strong enough in a different world...nnnngh!"

OP
the64bitbot

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Despite the massive advantage the tentacles had on holding the girls, Sandra is able to rescue both of them before long, sitting down almost sweating at the effort it took, the rope itself becoming a mini rope demon and standing in front of her, like it was protecting her.

Annie looks at her with thanks in her eyes, Cindi with malice, as if the only thing she wanted to do was throw Sandra in the pit now. Of course, both of them panting and naked, there wasn't much they could do aside from try and keep their modesty.

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

Sandra frowned at Cindi, "Hey I'm not the one standing next to tentacle traps trying to scare people. I don't have any spare clothes on me right now and all I have with me is the rope. So sorry about all that." Sandra rubbed her neck, I'm headed somewhere thats supposed to have a lot of treasure if you want to come, and you don't mind lots of monsters..."

OP
the64bitbot

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Both girls shook their heads, Annie speaking. "No thanks! I think we're going to just try and find out way out of the woods now." she said, looking for her backpack nearby. Finding it, she and Cindi both changed into a new set of clothes.

Cindi finally spoke. "Well, maybe but you didn't have to throw us in the pit!" she said, fighting back tears as she muttered to herself. "First time taken by monsters..."

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

Sandra walked away waving bye to the girls a bit taken back at how real the people acted in the game. "Well that turned out a little better than it looked like it was going to..." She placed the rope demon into her pack, "Hmm...you know I wonder if the rope matures into a real demon the more and more I use it." She blinked, "Maybe that's how rope demons multiply...."

OP
the64bitbot

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Sandra keeps walking through the woods, passing unsual landmarks here and there, staying off the path, which seems to be working well for keeping her away from monsters.

She thinks she spots the cave far off now, though her attention is quickly grabbed by a nearby building, a square stone brick tower, facing the nearby path, which she was still off of.

Listening carefully, she thinks she might be able to hear some sort of sound coming from inside, and a window up near the top with a light indicates it might be lived in.

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

"Hmm...well....maybe since they live so close to the cave..." Sandra put her compass away and carefully walked up to the tower knocking on the door, "Hello? Is someone here?"

OP
the64bitbot

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Knocking on the door, Sandra hears a sort of grumbling as she hears someone clanking down the stairs, the door opens, and what she assumes to be a walking suit of armor, probably with someone inside, speaks to her. "Yeah, whadda you want?" it grumbles.

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

"Umm...I was just wondering if you know anything about the cave nearby? I was traveling that way and wanted to try and figure out what to expect." She smiled politely to the.....armor.

OP
the64bitbot

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Only that anyone who comes in never comes out, and those that do don't remember a damned thing, only with half the clothes on their back.

"Anything else?" It asks, a bit less agitated now.

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

"No, my apologies for bothing you at this hour, thank you for the information." Sandra gave a slight curtsey and began walking over to the cave she was now sure was the correct one.

OP
the64bitbot

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"It's fine, just wasn't expecting any visitors this time of day, or ever, I guess." it says, shutting the door politely.

Sandra arrived on the outside of the cave, feeling uneasy, considering the low level of battle experience she had, but that arrow might prove useful...she'd have to see. Or not? Maybe she could wander around a bit, and try to get better.

But she had a decision to make now, head into the cave and fight whatever is inside? Or maybe look around a bit more and see if there was anything useful.

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

Sandra took a deep breath, "It's just a game...If I blow it I can just try again later..." After reassuring herself Sandra walked into the cave, wondering what kind of thing lived in here that would scare so many people....

(Yeah I really play games this way, wandering into lvl 30 territory at lvl 10 just to look at stuff.)

OP
the64bitbot

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Sandra presses forward into the cave, keeping an eye out, before she comes to the main cavern. Her eyes are instantly drawn to the giant monster in the middle, it looks somewhat like a rope demon, except made of what appears to be mummy wrap. She can tell it's looking at her as she steps into the cave, a low rumbling like laughing emitting from it.

Sandra has a quick amout of time to look around, and it looks like there's quite a lot of wrapped mummies in here, except most of them are squirming, and she's fairly sure that every single one of them is female. Lewd moans emit from a few of them.

===
Wrap Demon (Lvl. 3) ??/??
Sandra 5/5 FP 0/10 AP

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

"Oh dear." Sandra gulps and grabs the fire arrow from her quiver, "Sorry I'm really turned on by all this but I don't want to be stuck here forever." After she lets her arrow go her perverted thoughts cause the rope in her backpack to slip around her waist. "No not now ropey....."

OP
the64bitbot

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

19 vs 19 -> d4 = 4
19 vs 17

Sandra finds her arrow swerve a tiny bit in the air, the magic on it helping to guide it towards the monster, exploding in a fiery burst as it hits it, the flames still licking the body.

It throws it's arms out like a rope demon, as Sandra notices her rope jumping onto the floor and starting to make it look like a mini-rope demon itself. Of course, this distracts Sandra, who ends up with a whipping across her breasts, the wrap starting to wrap her legs together, trying to make her like those other girls.

===
Wrap Demon (Lvl. 3) ??/??
Sandra 4/5 FP 0/10 AP (Grabbed per Wrap Demon Block Round 1)
Ropey (Ropey will give its master a bonus to offense and defense)

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

"Eep! This is going to be hard. I really wish I could talk to monsters right now..." Sandra continues to hastily shoot arrows at the demon hoping to chase it off or beat it before she's captured.

(I'm out of stuff to say. Put it on auto until either she prevails or is captured?)

OP
the64bitbot

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

14 vs 5
9 vs 9
burn
---
22 vs 17
7 vs 13
burn
---
14 vs 7
15 vs 12
burn+
---
7 vs 21
8 vs 17
burn+
---
16 vs 14
20 vs 18
burn
---
20 vs 10
20 vs 8
burn death
Sandra finds the battle tough, long, and hard. She's glad when she realizes the flames from her first arrow clung to the beast, burning it and hurting it. Even as it whipped and grabbed her many times, Ropey coming to her rescue more times than she can count. The beast failed to get the flames on it's body out, and combined with the aid of her mini rope demon, Sandra managed to beat the beast until it dissipated.
===
Wrap Demon (Lvl. 3) 0/??
Sandra 1/5 FP 0/10 AP

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

(Holy crap.)

"Holy crap." Sandra stared at the dead +2 con boss demon in shock panting. "I won? I won! Oh oh crap I need to help all these girls!" Sandra pulled out an arrow and got to work using the sharp tip to rescue all the demon's prisoners recalling her pet into her pack so that he wouldn't scare any of the freed captives.

(Again. Holy crap.)