Sandra (Archer)

OP
the64bitbot

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Sandra (Archer)

Sandra starts to free the girls inside the wraps. Most of them are utterly naked and Sandra quickly discovers that in very wrap there was a tentacle, which during the time of unwrapped, was fucking every girl in the pussy and ass, the first time it surprises her, but she quickly learns how to take care of it when she first discovers it.

The girls look tired, who knows how long some of them have been there, they short of shuffle around, like they're surprised they've been freed. Most of them manage to weakly mutter a 'thank you' to Sandra as she rescues them, however.

And she still has that pile of treasure to go though, though honestly it seems a large majority of it is clothes and armor, likely everything everyone who ever entered the layer was wearing.

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

"Huh, not quite the hoard I was expecting, oh well. Umm everyone can come over here and find your clothes when you're feeling better okay?" Sandra walked around checking on the other women making sure they were all recovering well. "I wonder why a monster who keep so many women captive just to watch...."

OP
the64bitbot

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The women all looked grateful to Sandra as they wandered over and got themselves dressed, looking quite a bit better. Most of them were willing to let Sandra keep all of the 'treasure' stating a desire never to adventure again. They each took a simple weapon at the least, and headed off in groups, hoping for safety in numbers.

When it was all done, Sandra could see that the treasure, while not in gold, was quite valuable in terms of equipment.

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

Sandra tapped her chin and started hunting through the hoard seeing if maybe she could find an enchanted bow or some other useful item, she certainly couldn't carry this much out by herself. "Well my first loot pile, I wish I had one of those bottomless backpacks with me right about now..."

OP
the64bitbot

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Sandra started to dig through the items, looking for really useful things. She did in fact, find a bow that she thought might be magical, and indeed, looking through every bag produced one backpack which had an interior quite larger than the exterior. She couldn't quite fit everything inside of it, but enough of it so that she would be able to carry the stuff she couldn't.

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

Sandra gleefully took the bow and began stuffing what she could in the backpack while carrying what she could in her arms along with having ropey carry a few things. "Well now I just have to get to a town or something, hopefully Brandon is close by and can help with that!" Sandra clicked her compass to change the setting and walked out of the cavern triumphantly. "Oooo maybe I could open up my own shop with all the stuff I find, that would be cool." She looks at the rope demon walking beside her with a giggle.

OP
the64bitbot

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Looking down, it seems her rope demon pal is a bit larger than before, somehow he's gained more rope.

Flicking the compass, Sandra can see that it doesn't seem like Brandon has moved much, likely only a while down the road, so she set off in that direction, making her way towards the needle.

Night was falling nearby, and it looked like it was getting foggy and dark, and she was there, standing in the middle of the woods. If she didn't have the compass, she'd probably be utterly lost.

...And then she saw the compass going haywire.

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

"Uh oh....." Sandra gulped. "Well....maybe that just means he's really close..." Sandra put the compass away for now and walked in the direction of the last good heading she had. "I guess I won't be able to call you Ropey for much longer when you get bigger, Roper? Nah....that's taken, oh! Knoty." Sandra could just imagine anyone watching her commiting suicide over such a terrible terrible joke.....

OP
the64bitbot

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

If rope demons could snicker, Knoty would. She tries to make her way through the fog, going off the last good direction she has as the fog starts to roll in.

She starts to see...things...at the edge of the fog, just darting out of her vision when she notices them, as the ground becomes harder she thinks, more rocky.

After a while of walking, checking the compass, for every so often it gave a solid reading, following it, she thinks she spots a shack through the fog, though it looks spooky, and the fog has covered up the window, even though she sees a bit of light from inside.

She hears something moving behind her.

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

Dark, foggy, creepy, thing behind her, she'd seen the movies, looking back meant bad things. Instead Sandra just hurried towards the shack, even if it wasn't Brandon's it would be safer than being out in the woods surrounded by who knows what? "Please please please have the door unlocked...."

OP
the64bitbot

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Oi, stop!" a voice shouted out as she ran towards the shack, as she suddenly felt what seemed like a massive blob of web hitting her back, knocking her down and leaving her stuck on the ground.

"Who goes there?!" the voice booms as she hears the footsteps draw closer...

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

"My name is Sandra! Help I think a giant spider is trying to get me!" She squirmed on the ground whimpering trying to get up.

OP
the64bitbot

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Wait, Sandra?" the voice says, Sandra recognizes it now, it's Brandon's

She can feel the webs disappearing now. "Shit...sorry about that, I couldn't see, you blasted fog, it's not natural, come on, come in side, quickly now."

He helps her up and drags her inside the shack. It's much the same as before.

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

Sandra sighs relieved as she gets inside, "Thank you so much Brandon. I almost got lost in the fog after finishing in the cave..." She sat down with a sigh, "Oh! I won! Look at all this stuff I found! Oh and the monster was a wrap demon, he had a bunch of other girls wrapped up as prisoners."

OP
the64bitbot

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Oh my...I hope those girls don't get trapped in the fog as they go home..." Brandon says with a bit of worry. "But a wrap demon you say? Quite interesting, those are quite rare, you were lucky you yourself weren't captured."

Spotting Knoty. "It seems you've made yourself a friend."

Brandon sits down and sighs, offering her a cup of tea. "This is quite the problem however..."

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

"Let me guess...it's some kind of cursed fog caused by a evil monster or something isn't it? And it screws with magic leaving us trapped here unless we want to go walking around in the dark." Sandra slumps, "Well I guess that puts a hold on my item shop ideas, what should we do?"

OP
the64bitbot

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Brandon raises an eyebrow. "Well...not exactly, but close enough, it doesn't quite mess with magic as much as you think it does, though. Just makes any magical direction finding useless. Are you sure you're not a wizard of some sort?"

He chuckles for a moment. "But yes, there is some creature, somewhere in the fog, which is using it to prey on the hapless females you rescued I think. It may have a lair, and I hope to find it, perhaps with your help."

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

Sandra giggles, "No not a wizard, just used to seeing plot twists like this. If you need my help though I'll do it. I'm a monster researcher still after all, I'm the best person for the job of looking for strange monsters lurking in the fog. So what's the plan? Any clues about what we're dealing with? It seemed pretty fast out there."

OP
the64bitbot

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Well, I'm not sure, but it likely has a lair where it keeps it's captives, finding that lair would be a good first step. As for methods of finding it, I'm not quite sure I have a good one at the moment, it may be possible if we find tracks we can follow, but I'm not sure if the monster is that...well, I expect it would be more careful than that, though maybe not, if it doesn't expect anyone to be able to attack it."

Brandon has been taking a look at the items that Sandra has, carefully examining them from his spot at the table. "Did you find a lot of stuff in the lair? Perhaps something you have may be useful."

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

"Oh! Yeah!" Sandra took a moment and emptied her bag on a table laying everything out. "I found a lot of things but I don't really know if they're special or not. They just look like stuff to me, I'm not good at identifying magic items yet..."