What's new

Sapphire Ascent - IC

helvorn

Reputation score

Name: Patricia the Half-orc Wonder Location: Outside the Orcish Camp Tag: Jackie and two strangers

Patricia looked shocked as the man mentioned an arcane potential. Patricia suspected that such things were developing her but resisted the thought. "Arcane... it's..." she could not deny it. "How... how do you..." Patricia paused again and looked from the man and woman knowing that they would answer her later. She turned and hugged Jackie. "It will be alright sister. These people have saved us and will take care of both of us. I will be back to see you again soon. Be brave and wait. We will find our parents and have our revenge soon."

She turned to the man and woman. "Let's go then. I have questions, many questions."

OP
Stellarnova

Stellarnova

Reputation score
@ Patricia

Jackie reluctantly took the hand of the woman, and they set off in one direction, while the man gestured you into another direction. "I look forward to meeting you again, later." The woman said to you before they left.
"It's a bit of a trek, plenty of time for questions. By the way, my name is Zann Adayne, and my partner there is Aria. Jackie is in safe hands with her, don't worry. We have enemies too, and we can't be seen or caught all together." He sighed. "I'm sorry again for being late. Had we come earlier, this might not have happened. I'll help you as best I can find your parents and the perpetrators of this massacre, once the time is right. But I have to ask, why are you so sure your parents are still alive? From where we stood, the whole camp seemed dead?"

OP
Stellarnova

Stellarnova

Reputation score
@ Ruxi

You started to walk back, not sure what would happen, but to your surprise, the corridor suddenly ended in a doorway you didn't remember coming through. You stepped ahead, into a large, square room dominated by a raised platform with a strange constructs of leaf-covered tree-branches on it. The branches, or roots, twisted around one another, creating what looks like a chalice of living wood. Held up by the wood was another blue glowing crystal, this one in easy reach.

OP
Stellarnova

Stellarnova

Reputation score
@ Maria

Your vision started to dim, the last clear image you had before your senses went numb was Eopeia smiling approvingly, hungrily. In your dazed state, you were led along by a pair of hands, someone else near you, though you could swear it wasn't Eopeia, before that thought vanished withing the pleasurable haze of your addled mind. You didn't know how long you were in that state of pleasure blanketing your mind. You were dimly aware that you were walking, but everything beyond that was lost, as you felt the last sensations of you touching yourself, and Eopeia's kiss, over and over, never weakening, never pushing you over the edge either, never ending, just over and over until they became the only things you could focus on, all you would remember later.

With a sudden rush of feeling, you snapped out of the trance. Your vision became sharp again, your hearing stopped sounding muffled, smell and bodily feeling returned. The first thing you smelled was your own arousal, leaking from your still aching nether lips, as if you had touched yourself for hours. You looked down and noticed you were naked. Above you, scattered clouds blocked the half-moon's light from reaching the ground, but a campfire cast enough light to dimly make out your surroundings. The forest had become less dense. On the other side of the fire, Eopeia sat there, with the girl in her arms, comforting her. The girl was naked now as well, bandages over several cuts on her abdomen and shoulders. You could hear them softly talking over the quiet fire. "...I didn't mean to do any of it! What will the others think? What will the goddess Chauntea, or the gods of virtue think!" - "Hush, it's all right. Their verdict doesn't matter. You did nothing wrong."
From the tree above you, you sensed movement. "Look who's awake!" You looked up to see a large spider-girl lounging on the branches!
hanging_out_in_a_tree__spidergirl__by_tatifox_d9nap1x-fullview.jpg
With speed and grace, the eight-legged woman climbed down, towering over your sitting form. Eopeia and the girl stopped talking, looking over. "Ah, Maria, glad you could join us!" Eopeia said. "I told you, nothing bad was going to happen. We're safely away from those dull nuns. Oh, and don't mind Nellie. She looks scary, but she's harmless."
The spidergirl Nellie leaned forward, taking you in. She had young features, blonde hair and the same brilliant deep-blue eyes as Eopeia, almost hypnotic eyes, you spaced out before a tingle in your nethers shook you. Nellie's finger had slid down between your legs, running along your wet lips. She smelled your juice, then licked her finger. "You smell good down there. You should rub it all over you. Get that farmgirl stench out of you." Nellie herself was surprisingly neutral in scent, but your nose tingles with the barest whiff of sweetness coming from underneath her revealing blue dress, where her human body met the spider-thorax...

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Ruxi the not bruised so even cuter Gobbo, Location: Glowstone Dream?

"Aha! It is a weird dream. Take this you weird voice telling me I'ma all alone! You squirk tak aglin squirk!"
She addressed the voice in goblinoid. It was propably swearwords.

Before reaching out to this door, she focused.. lots of food. Cakes and feastings and candies and deliciousness. Presented by cute servants.. perhaps edible servants? Well, she was gonna wake up with a mean headache, might as well..

Sadly, her lucid dreaming attempts forfeit, but at least she found something within reach. Ruxi rushed forwards, not too dissimilar to an addict. Not having stuff was -bad-. A goblin got judged by how much stuff they had gathered, at least in Ruxi's tribe. Whilest losing her spider and her bug collection and the little metal thing that went pling when you smacked it against other things was a heavy loss a big glowy stone was a good rebuilding basis. That thing was good enough to be fit on a goblin-kings head!

Not that Ruxi wanted to be king. Only way to become goblin King was to kill the current King, so only the dumbest of goblins got that title.
Ruxi hopped up to reach for the crystal and, this was important, gave it a long lick before trying to snatch it up. You had to know what your posessioning tasted like, just in case they needed eating during emergencies.

KitsuneKinomi

Reputation score
25350 Maria; Location: Woods behind the farmhouse; Tag: Eopeia, Nellie
Maria's mind was lost in a cloud of lustful indulgence. Her worry, fears, domestication, Eopeia, everything just floated away as the dull wonderful pleasure of true, unconditional acceptance washed over her again and again and again. She was perfect, beautiful, loved by all. She remembered now, she would have to thank whoever undid all that brainwashing that she had been through, but right now her pussy felt too good, her lips still tingled from the touch of another woman.

Maria snapped awake suddenly. Her body still feeling the dull lasting pleasure of masturbation, but it was only hot coals compared to the roaring fire she desired. Looking down at her nakedness she wondered what the old her, the frumpy cow-nun's might think of her showing herself off like this... she supposed it didn't matter since she took pride in her body in all forms, she was beautiful after all, with nothing to hide.
Just as she was about to stir, she was greeted by a spider girl, a blond cutie who seemed to have taken a liking to Maria. She wasn't lost in the spiders enchanting blue eyes but for a moment before her dripping sex was invaded! Maria flashed an approving smile, "I don't suppose you wanna help me wash that cow-stench off me?" She reached up grabbing Nellie's head and pulling the girl into a kiss. Letting the warmth of the girl's lips fill her mind as she calmly started rubbing her human back. "You don't scare me at all Nellie, I think you look cute enough to eat," She broke the kiss as she ran her fluffy tail up and down on of Nellie's forelegs.

OP
Stellarnova

Stellarnova

Reputation score
@ Maria

"Ooooh, right back at you!" Nellie replied, smiling hungrily. She wrapped a pair of her legs around yours, pressing herself into you, her generous cleavage across your flushed face. The tingling in your nethers intensified. "Especially that fluffy tail of yours... Mh, we're sadly still some miles away from the nearest river, but I have an idea about how to properly wash you..." She leaned in for another kiss.

88516619499f15ccce9c6020ee9eb7f9B.jpg 53fdd12ccc0034e0b3110faac477da27.jpeg
Nearby, Eopeia laughed and nudged the girl. "Come, Kari. Let's give those two a bit of space. Unless you'd like to watch?..."
Kari snapped out of looking at you. "What? Oh, sure, yeah... Are all of you so... physical?"
The two stood up and started moving to another nearby tree to squat under for the night. You could faintly make out Eopeia's reply.
"Yes. Don't worry, you'll understand soon. Our form of the arcane is rather... sensual..."
Left with Nellie, the arachne quickly embraced you tighter, pressing your head into her cleavage.
"How about you get on your knees and lick my folds until they're nice and wet. And then, the real fun can begin~"
She stepped back, disentangling herself from you, and running her hands over her human body, unclasping her dress, letting it fall to the ground. In the light of the fire, you could see - and smell - her glistening pussy already, soft flesh just above the hardened lower body...

KitsuneKinomi

Reputation score
25361 Maria; Location: Woods behind the farmhouse; Tag: Eopeia, Nellie
"Oh, is that so?" Maria chuckled, indulging herself in one more taste of the lovely little spider before her. She didn't pay much mind to Eopeia or Kari, she'd gladly put on a show of her lustful romancing, but she didn't mind if they left either, so as they picked up to leave she just continued, rubbing her soft thighs together around Nelie's groping hands.

Pride flared up behind Maria's eyes, "Kneel? I'm not some servant girl," She protested, giving Nelie a playful little nip no the neck before considering again, "Though, I suppose I'll pay my respects if you truly cleanse me of that bovine way of thinking," She smiled, getting down on her knees. She popped her head under Nelie's blue dress, finding her juicy slit where the girls human half met her spider body. With a tilted head, Maria plunged in, kissing and loving the lips. She ran her tongue over the lips, the heady natural scent filling her before she finally broke into Nelia's vagina!

OP
Stellarnova

Stellarnova

Reputation score
@ Ruxi

The moment your tongue touched the crystal, its glow intensified, casting your entire field of vision in blue light.An electric tingle flowed over you tongue and into your head, causing a buzzing tingle, so strange, but so good, much better than those colorful toads...
"Such potential..." You could hear the echoing voice again, as you tried to grab the gem, only to find not only it strongly held by the roots, but your own hands stuck to it as well, unable to pull away as the crystal heated up and its power radiated through you. You felt like liquid fire running through your veins, so energetic, so alive! "It just needs to be encouraged... Tell me, what do you desire most? And what are you willing to do to get it?"

Last edited:
OP
Stellarnova

Stellarnova

Reputation score
@ Maria

Nellie shuddered under your oral assault, her hands running through your hair and scratching your ears encouragingly. "That's it! Lick me!" Her sighs of pleasure filled the night air. "Doesn't kneeling feel better like this? Who needs a sterile faith, where punishment is supposed to suppress pleasure? How does devoting yourself to a lady who encourages pleasure sound? Who will love you as you are? Who needs discipline, when following the flow of ecstatic power is so easy... There is an entire world of pleasure... I can't wait to show you... You are no mere servant girl any more... But I bet I can make you love kneeling..." She pressed out between increasingly loud moans. Her pussy was soon puffy, her clit exposed and her lips wet with both your saliva and her sweet juices. Her body twitched and swayed softly with every lick, almost leaning into you. Your own hands snaked their way between your legs, without you even willing them, and rubbed your slit in sync with your tongue's probing of Nellie's snatch. Feeling the heat rising throughout your body, you realized that now all your hidden desires are unchained, your body indulging in forbidden self-pleasure. The acolytes of Chauntea were never allowed to touch themselves like this, let alone make love, but none of that matters. You were free, even though you were kneeling. You were free because this time, kneeling felt good...

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Woaah fucken.. awesome."
Ruxi cheered, giving the crystal a few more licks quickly. "Oh hey, it's the weird voice again. Go away weird voice. You can't have my crystal!"
She insisted. She'd licked it, so it was hers, and she considered another rude gesture before tilting her head at the next question. Did the voice want to do her stuff? What a silly dream.

"What, you mean like the power to rival the Mighty One, slaves, respect from all those that sneer down at a goblin? Chauntea's Cornucopia so I'll never have to be hungry again?"
She chuckled. Albeit the gesture was moderatly hampered by her glued to the crystal state.
"Lotsa things I'd do just to get a bit of power, sadly, ain't no one giving out stuff for free.. oh wait! Are you doings that? That glowy rock can give me powers? I do feel pretty neat..."
... She hesitated, clearing her throat.

"You know, since the moment we met, I've always -greatly- admired you. Disembodied voiced? That's cool and trustworthy I say. Other goblins may be like pfff.. but I'm like.. a voice with a body? Everyone can pull that off.. but without one? That takes real skill and expertisening and knowledge! The staccato of your voice is very allegro today, yes, yes. very al dente and loveable tone, you should become a singer!"
The goblin encouraged.
"Who needs a body anyway. Nobody, hah!"

Last edited:

helvorn

Reputation score

Name: Patricia the Half-orc Wonder Location: Outside the Orcish Camp Tag: Zann

"Don't worry Jackie, I love you and will always be there for you!" She waved to Jackie as they both walked off. "Well Zann," she looked stubborn. "I just know they are alive. I can feel it deep inside. It is as certain to me as you and I standing here together. I would have known if they died."

KitsuneKinomi

Reputation score
25400 Maria; Location: Woods behind the farmhouse; Tag: Eopeia, Nellie
Maria's passionate tongue was untamed and wild, but still diligent. Having little experience in such acts she was left driving on instincts as she ran her tongue in circles around Nelie's slick warm vaginal wall. The earthy natural scent of the spiders sex still full in the fox's nose, clouding out any worries or doubts! She just continued soaking in all of Nelie's teachings, about the lady who encouraged both magic and pleasure, about the freedom of kneeling to she a woman. That was it! Maria was free, she was perfect, she would make sure to devote herself to this woman and her faithful with all her heart, it was what she needed!

Her tongue became more ragged and desperate, now drawing long slow licks at the top of the spider's clit. Softly moaning, touching herself again Maria would continue until the spiders submitted to orgasm. Maria pulled away, a placid smile on her face, "This lady sounds wonderful... can you take me to her?"

OP
Stellarnova

Stellarnova

Reputation score
@ Patricia

Jackie nodded quietly, tears in her eyes. "Good... goodbye, Pat. Please don't be too long..." She kept turning around and waving at you as the two groups separated and entered the forest. Soon she was out of sight.

"I can understand that, believe me. Of course, instincts can deceive... but we will find out in time. First, let us bring some distance between us and the burning camp. In case whoever did this is still around. Or someone else shows up with questions." He walked onto the underbrush trails with a determined and sure step. "I promised to answer your questions, but allow me to pose some of my own. What do you know about magic? And have you ever exhibited any... potential? Perhaps strange things tend to happen around you?"

helvorn

Reputation score

Name: Patricia the Half-orc Wonder Location: Outside the Orcish Camp Tag: Zann

Patricia waved goodbye to Jackie along with throwing her a kiss. She watched her sister until she disappeared and then turned back to Zann. "Let's go then before I change my mind." With a last shrug she turned and walked briskly after him. She frowned at him as he started to ask questions. "I'll answer your questions but you will agree to answer mine as well." Patricia actually thought for a bit before slowly replying. "I know that magic is to be feared. It is a wild thing and used for evil and oppression... or that is what we are taught." Here she was silent for several minutes. "I... I think I have. There have been times where milk has curdled near me, where there are strange sounds or even sudden bursts of fire. Such things happen most when I am emotional and upset. Are those the signs of potential that you say that I bear? Why do you seek me out, tell me!?"

OP
Stellarnova

Stellarnova

Reputation score
@ Patricia

You and your mysterious rescuer walked into the woods, following a footpath like the ones you used to walk for hunting. The light from the burning camp illuminated the treetops in crimson red.

Zann put a hand around around your shoulder while walking. "Hey, it's ok to be confused. And grieving. Your world has been turned upside down. I lost close ones too. Some wounds never heal, but... it gets easier every day. And what they taught you about arcane magic couldn't be further from the truth. The arcane is everywhere, suffusing everything and everyone. All living beings have a connection to it, some stronger than others. That is why we are here. Someone has been watching you. Someone who wants to protect you, to help you grow and control those powers. I will take you to that person. I know, you may view magic as suspicious, but you have a gift, and you should embrace it. I know that even after the new order, you Orcs have been mistrusted. You can see the fruits of that if you turn around. But you know, you're not alone in that. There is another group of people who are actively hunted for what they are."

OP
Stellarnova

Stellarnova

Reputation score
@ Maria

Nellie shuddered and moaned as a torrent of clear, sweet juices flowed from her nether lips, unto your face and into your mouth. "Haaah, don't lick it all up!..." She shook herself. "How does it feel to be christened a new person in my cum? You're no longer Maria, the chaste, sour nun! You're Maria, the powerful mage who knows what she wants and gets it!" She sighed in delight as the afterglow washed over her, her legs still rocking rhythmically. "That was pretty good. I can tell you had some previous encounters before those nuns tried to take your pleasure away. Be sure to practice sexual arts, they will come in handy in our order! And of course, you can take on a new name if you want, but few of us do that. Not if it feels so glorious to think about how much we changed with our awakening." She smiled hungrily. "Oh yes, you'll meet the lady soon enough. But first, stop playing with yourself. You're plenty wet down there. Stand up." She grabbed your tail, pressing it against her drooling slit, riding it, soaking it in her juices. Then, she pressed another part against your wet and steaming crotch, until your entire fluffy tail was soaked in love juices. "Now, wash off the stink of your previous life! Then, tell me who you are!"

OP
Stellarnova

Stellarnova

Reputation score
@ Ruxi

The voice came from everywhere and nowhere, rushing through your head like a tidal wave. "Yes. I can give you power. The power to fulfill all your desires. To have lovers throw themselves at you. To never be bullied again. To have all the material wealth you could need. The only price I want is your absolute submission to my will."

The crystal's glow intensified, and you heard footsteps behind you as your hands were released from the stone. "Let me give you a taste."

sweet_rose_by_prywinko_daqxt5e-fullview.jpg
You turned around to see a beautiful young woman in a revealing outfit with lust in her eyes, kneeling before the platform you stood on. "Oh, Ruxi!" The woman panted. "I want you! Fuck me! Please! Take this leash and order me to do anything!" She spread her legs, showing off her wet and puffy vagina.

"Go on, play with her. A free sample of what I have to offer..."

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Submission to your will? Sure whatever. I'll do as you command and stuff ma'am."
She could just betray the crazy voice thing later, after all! Well, if this wasn't just a weird dream, which was more likely. such nice things never happened to her, after all.

Except there was a cute hottie now, posing for her. Ruxi grinned, big green ears perking up. "Woah, I'm starting to be into this dream!"
She grinned, hopping over to test the softness of the cuties skin.. before hesitantly reaching out for one of her breasts.. was this real? "Sample huh.. what are you, the devil?"
She chuckled, curiously sniffing the smell of the sample.. "Oooh such a cutie.."

KitsuneKinomi

Reputation score
25563 Maria; Location: Woods behind the farmhouse; Tag: Eopeia, Nellie
Mewling like a kitten in the glow of the spiders enchanting juices, Maria continued licking until she was forced to stop. The words of Nellie ringing in her head. That's right she was powerful, strong, she'd take what she wanted, and any who disobeyed the beautiful princess of a fox could be her newest pets!~ Ahhh... that would be wonderful... making the nuns, the lady of the house kneel before her, such a thrilling thought!

Her tail was roughly used, causing her to let out a few lewd moans as Nellie tugged on it, soaking its lush fur thoroughly in the shared essence of the duo. Maria took her tail with both hands, and started rubbing herself, starting with her thighs, and tummy, but making sure to coat every inch of her body in the heady scent of sex.

"I am Maria," She looked at Nellie with a lewd smile, "The powerful kitsune who will turn her enemies into playthings, the princess who gets whatever she desires," Her iris shifted from a soft grass green to a piecing glowing blue, "The dedicated worshiper of the Lady of the Night."