What's new

Sapphire Ascent - IC

helvorn

Reputation score

Name: Patricia the Half-orc Wonder Location: Outside the Orcish Camp Tag: Zann

Patricia didn't resist when her rescuer put his hand over her shoulder. She might have normally resisted but Patricia was distraught by the violence and shocks of the day and was in a way happy for the physical contact and reassurance. She listened to him at first distractedly but then with more interest as he spoke of things that she knew instinctively had to be true. "I've... what I could do never felt wrong or evil to me. I always felt closer to nature and the world around me when that power flowed." Patricia didn't throw off his arm as excitement began to flow through her despite the tragedy. "So are you taking me to a group of users of Power? You must swear to me that they are not evil doers." She frowned, reminded suddenly of the massacre. "Not only orcs but even worse to be a half breed hated by many of both my mother's and my father's people. I... I would like to visit these people and see if there is a better place with them now that my home has been destroyed."

OP
Stellarnova

Stellarnova

Reputation score
@ Patricia

You walked through the darkening forest, Zann guiding you through the underbrush with ease, even though he looked human. Your own vision was unimpeded, and you made swift progress while you talked.

"That's good to hear. No one should be ashamed of their talents. Magic, like all skills, is not good or evil. It can be used for either, but the choice is always with the wielder. Yes, I'll bring you to a group of arcane practitioners. Many of them are like you. Outcast, rejected, abandoned, persecuted. I think you'll fit in there, and we'll teach you to control your powers, so you're not a danger to your sister. When you meet her again, hold her close. She looks like a good person, and you have lost enough people. Aria will help her find her own magical potential. Maybe you can explore your talents together."
He stopped, putting both hands on your shoulders, looking at you. His soft face was stern, his voice firm as he continued.
"You have my word that we are not evil people. We merely wish to explore our arcane powers, without the nations of virtue hunting us down. Once you speak to our leader, the Lady of the Night, you will understand. I know the name sounds menacing, but there is no gentler soul on this plane. She has gathered a large group of people, like you and me, and together we explore the mysteries of the arcane, while evading the might of those that would kill us, just for who we are. We mean no harm to anyone. On the contrary, we are always looking for people in need, people like you, that are being threatened."
He pulled his hands back and continued walking.
"I think I understand your feelings, even though I've... not been... that much of an outcast. Not all of us have been abused or persecuted or ostracized. I was lucky to have a loving family, who encouraged my talents, until the knights of the realm of Resolve tried to take me away. I've been on the run for a long time, until I found a new family of sorts in the Sapphire Order, the name of our group. I think you'll find it to your liking as well."
You walked until the moon was high and you reached a clearing.
"We rest here. It's been a long day, hasn't it? You should get some sleep. The Lady of the Night will speak to you in your dreams."
He walked to the center of the clearing, waving at you to follow him. Standing next to you, he raised his right hand, chanting something in a language you didn't understand, and a dome of blue energy formed around you. Zann reached under his robe and pulled out a bundle of fabric, revealing a blue glowing crystal wrapped in woolen blankets. He passed one of the blankets to you and put the crystal in the center of the enclosed area, prodding it afterwards. You felt a warmth radiate from the glowing gem, like a small campfire, and fill the dome with its warm glow.
"I was about to apologize for the frugal furnishing, but then I remembered you are no stranger to such living." He commented. "Go ahead, try to sleep. I'll meditate a bit, then I'll sleep too. Don't worry, we're safe in here."

OP
Stellarnova

Stellarnova

Reputation score
@ Ruxi

The woman's skin felt soft and warm and very much real. She shivered and sighed as you touched her, clearly desperate for more. "Please, use me!" The girl begged, panting. She smelled of flowers, and sweat, and something sharper, that made your nose and crotch tingle, coming from her delta... Her breath was soft and warm, her eyes filled with hunger and adoration and yearning. "Command me, mistress Ruxi!" She pleaded.

"I am not a devil, no. I am the Lady of the Night. And I would like you to join my cause. Pledge yourself to me, and I will grant you the power to make this dream a reality!" The voice boomed through your head, her seductive, soft voice stroking your mind, making you shiver in anticipation. Sure, this girl was a cutie, but she was probably nothing compared to this lady!

OP
Stellarnova

Stellarnova

Reputation score
@ Maria

hanging_out_in_a_tree__spidergirl__by_tatifox_d9nap1x-fullview.jpg
Nellie looked at you with mix of hunger and tender, almost sisterly appreciation in her glowing blue eyes. Her legs were stepping nervously, her human torso flushed red. You could feel the heat radiating from her, her skin covered in sweat and goosebumps. "Mhh, you look so delicious, sister Maria... Well, you're not yet a full member of our Sapphire Order, but you've certainly changed for the better already. Now, let me repay you for this pleasure... in style." She almost jumped at you, her arms pushing down on your shoulders. "Relax. I know how you feel. You want to turn all those that wronged you into your little playthings... but now it's your turn to be MY plaything!" She smirked, the lust in her gaze making you shiver in anticipation. It would be so easy to let Nellie push you down and do whatever she wanted. After all, wasn't it only proper to thank her? (You can let her push you down or try to resist, in which case, roll a Strength check, DC 15.)

KitsuneKinomi

Reputation score
25588 Maria; Location: Feild; Tag: Nellie
Maria's eyes met Nellies, a smirk on the kitsune's face. "Very well, for this evening, and this evening only I'll be your lusty little doll, you'll be the last to force me into such a position though." She pronounced, accepting Nellie's shove. Ready to be a pliant little pet as thanks for her baptism into the Lady's order at the hands of such a gracious Spider Sister.

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Ruxi the not bruised so even cuter Gobbo, Location: Glowstone Dream?

"Woaaah so soft and girly! I want one!"
She hesitated.. "Two! Oh can they feed me grapes? That's what slaves do, I think..."
Ruxi... was not shy to oblige the dream-girl, reaching out to cup and squeeze and feel her breasts, nuzzling herself up against the girls softnes 'mistress Ruxi' now that sounded neat...

"A lady of the night huh.. I ain't judging we do what we do to get by eh? So what's your cause anyway? There's got to be a hell of a hook attached to this one.."
She nodded, of course, these concerns did not stop her from playing with the presented cutie with a lustful grin, reaching out and licking her neck slightly. She smelled quite nice, ever so slightly tingly even.. Ruxi kinda wanted to fool around with her, but what would she.. hmnn.. taste like?

helvorn

Reputation score

Name: Patricia the Half-orc Wonder Location: Outside the Orcish Camp Tag: Zann

Patricia walked along under the darkening trees. She wondered at what he was saying. It was strange and frightening to think not only that she might have magical powers but there was a place where others with like powers gathered to freely practice. Patricia had been conditioned all her life to look upon such things with suspicion and even hate whereas now not only did it seem that she was a user of magic herself but would find herself in a large community with others of similar nature. "You can imagine this is all an overwhelming shock to me between the disaster in the camp and now this magical ability and community."

She turned to look at him as he placed his hands on her shoulders. Patricia stood tall and curvaceous with a powerful and voluptuous form. "I would like to believe that you and your Lady are good and mean well. I've left my sister with your comrade and I'm heading gods know where with you. I can't quite relax and give in though until I can see for myself." She walked with him as the moon rose and they forest unfolded ahead and around them. "Now all that I have is Jackie. If your group is as welcoming as you say then I would welcome a new family. We will see." Patricia's mind was churning as she processes the possible loss of her parents, the destruction of her home and of the clan as well as the separation from her sister and the undeniable presence of her own magical powers. She relaxed a bit as they came to the clearing and Zann set up the energy barrier around them.

"Dreams you say? Will I not get to meet your Lady in person?" Still she took the blanket and settled herself near the warm, glowing blue crystal. "Oh this is quite civilized. I am willing to try to contact your Lady." Laying back Patricia settled in to sleep. It had been a long day and surely she would drop quickly off to sleep.

OP
Stellarnova

Stellarnova

Reputation score
@ Maria

Nellie pushed you to the grassy ground, her forelegs pinning down your arms, while her hind legs started moving, threads of silk glimmering wetly in the moonlight. "I wouldn't be so sure about that. In our order, you will have a tutor to help you practice your magic. Our powers work very well in conjunction with sex, as you can surely imagine..." She smirked, before leaning down and kissing you. You felt wetness touching you all over. "But quite a few, including myself, like their charges to very... captivated during lessons." Nellie said as she broke the kiss, her breath hot on your face, her eyes full of suppressed lust. She leaned back down again, kissing you again, all the while her legs were moving at a blazing speed, and you could feel wet lines drawn over your body, silken touches all over your stomach, breasts, and crotch...

Finally, Nellie stood up, taking a look at her work. You were pinned to the ground by webbing around your wrists and ankles, spread eagle. Thick ropes of dripping spidersilk running over your body. Every movement caused them to dig into your exposed and flushed flesh, especially around your breasts and your wet and puffy vagina, a strand of silk right between your lips, rubbing over your slit and clit whenever you struggled... Nellie leaned down and gripped one of the strings between your breasts. "Wanna bet I can make you cum without touching your body?" She said with a lustful grin.

OP
Stellarnova

Stellarnova

Reputation score
@ Patricia

You fell asleep quickly, the blanket being more than enough to provide comfort.

You woke up standing inside a small chamber. The stone walls were ruptured, no, fused with large roots that somehow made the whole room feel alive and breathing. A stack of round platforms formed a dais with a large, upholstered chair on top. On that chair, sat a human woman.

kia-amazona-nexus-recovered.jpg

Her skin was pale, but looked soft, her hair was white and long, running past her shoulders. Her black dress had white, star-like highlights and was very revealing, and unlike anything you had ever seen, with wing-like decorations on her back and long leathery gloves with incredibly long nails that looked almost like sharpened talons. A black headdress kept the hair out of her face, allowing you see her plush, pink, glistening lips and piercing magenta/blue eyes even at a distance. The room was cast in blue light by the glowing crystals lining the walls. The woman regarded you with patient anticipation, before lifting her hand, doing a sensual come-hither-gesture.

"Come closer, Patricia. I've been expecting you."

OP
Stellarnova

Stellarnova

Reputation score
@ Ruxi

"She will do whatever you can make her do..." The voice responded.

The woman shivered under your touch, her hands started to reach out, groping you in return. A moan escaped her lips as you started to carefully kiss and lick her neck, having to avoid being pricked by her spiked collar. Her skin was soft like silk, until the goosebumps appeared. She leaned into you, eagerly kneading your breasts in return. She tasted wonderful, fresh, clean, with no trace of sweat or dirt. You could only smell the barest hint of her arousal rising from her shaved and exposed loins. "What do you desire of me?" She breathed in your ear, her voice laced with lust and excitement.

"My cause, is to unite all peoples of the realms, and do away with the previous laws, morals, and hierarchies. There will be no more mistrust. Mistrust of goblins like you. You will be as powerful as you can be, no one will question your power, no one will try to impede you, and many of those that have less arcane potential will eagerly submit to your whims. There is no catch, save for the one I named. For the time being, you will submit to me. You will obey me, you will help me. In return, I, and my other servants, will teach you how to use your innate power. Take your time thinking about it while you play."

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Ruxi the not bruised so even cuter Gobbo, Location: Glowstone Dream?

"Uhuhhu.. ominorous."
Ruxi mused at the voice, nuzzling up to 'her' warm soft slave-human. She liked her slave-human. She was very soft. Ruxi wasn't sure about the spikes, but she was willing to compromise. A goblin had to have stuff.. glittery things, weapons, slaves.. that ment they were someone important... and this slave was as soft as the best slug, but also way more erotic. This was -almost- better than her nick-nack collection and that took years to aquire!
"Woah so clean..."
Ruxi blushed ever so slightly and bit her lips.. what -did- she want of the slave girl.. guessing by how lusty she sounded..
"Oh oh! I will be your mistress.. your goblin mistress, so you better enjoy goblins eh.. oh wait, can I make you do lewditudes to me?"
She mused, licking her lips, before turning to the voice. Voice telling her what to do she liked a lot less then nice, soft slave..

"Sounds neat. .. 'specially the eager submitting to whims things. .. yeah I dun need to think about this one actually.."
She decided, her hand getting more frisky.. wandering in between the girls legs to feel her soft squishyness, nuzzling up to.. and licking at her breasts, giving a nipple a slight suckle.. "Hmnn.. would you like to touch goblin mistress pusspuss?"
She encouraged, whilest glancing up (where she figured the voice would be), and crossing two fingers behind her back. "Ready to do whatever you want, Ma'am, yes sir! Although rollback, what do you mean with.. arcane potential?"

helvorn

Reputation score

Name: Patricia the Half-orc Wonder Location: Dreamworld Tag: Mysterious Woman

Patricia tossed and turned a bit before settling into a deep sleep. It was when she awoke though that there was only a moment of surprise as she realized that she had somehow been summoned through her dream. She regarded the beauty of the woman with admiration but no fear recognizing that there was not a threat at the moment. She did not resist the elegant summons and walked forward confidently. "You are the Lady of the Night," the statement was made without question. "Greetings, what would you have of me and my sister?"

KitsuneKinomi

Reputation score
25748 Maria; Location: Feild; Tag: Nellie
Maria nodded to the explanation of Nelie, rustling her naked form in the grass playfully beneath the spider girl. "Oh, I've little doubt that's what they wish. I only mean to make sure they have a bit of sport beforehand." She giggled, using her tail to weave in and around the spider's legs, tickling her nose a bit with the tip. Welcoming the oncoming kisses, Maria let her body bend to each touch soaking up Nelie's tender touches. Leaving Maria unaware of the soft wet lines being drawn all over her.

By the time that Maria knew what was happening it was a bit too late, locked within Nelie's web, she was totally at her mercy! The fox struggled a little first pulling her arms, but as she did the silk rubbed against her tender nipples, and drew tight between her puffy vag... it was painful, but deep inside she found the pain somewhat enticing. "Huff, what are..." a bit of drool started to crawl out of the proud foxes mouth as she thrashed a new, "You, going to do?"

OP
Stellarnova

Stellarnova

Reputation score
@ Patricia

The Lady looked at you with a calm and benevolent gaze. She rose from her seat as you approached her, standing eye to eye with you, unusually tall for a human, even with her high-heeled black boots.
"Straight to the point I see. Very well. I have been watching you for a long time, Patricia. You have a gift. An unusually strong connection to the Arcane."
She stepped closer to you, her hand reaching out to take yours. You could smell her light scent, like a spring breeze carrying petals over the meadows. Her plump lips moved slightly as she inspected you from up close. "Tell me, what do you know of the Arcane? What do you know about its wielders? Who, tell me, can wield the magic of the Arcane?"
She stepped to your side, her ample chest, barely covered by her revealing dress, brushing against you as she whispered to you: "I know you want answers, and I will explain everything, but please, answer my questions first. It will all make sense." Her breath was hot on your ear, yet her voice sounded genuinely apologetic, almost pleading, not at all like you had imagined this seductive, secretive woman's voice to be.

OP
Stellarnova

Stellarnova

Reputation score
@ Ruxi

sweet_rose_by_prywinko_daqxt5e-fullview.jpg
"Of course, Mistress Ruxi!" The girl cooed, her hands reaching out, one of them resting on your shoulder for support while the other snaked between your legs and stroked along your lips, her touch eliciting electric tingles that rushed through your body.
Her touches quickly caused your body to shiver in anticipation, the rising pleasure coursing through your body like a heatwave as her fingers became more bold, piercing your folds, rubbing inside, her thumb massaging your engorged clit in round motion. She kept going until your head reared up, ready to climax... only to stop right on the edge. You tried to protest, only to find your entire body numb yet tingling, buzzing with pleasure.

The voice boomed in your head, cutting through the fog of arousal.
"What a spiteful little creature you are. Thinking you could trick me. You wanted to know if there was a catch. Here it is: If you are weak, you will become what you want to own: a slave. Let me show you."
Suddenly, the girl rose, her face a mask of malicious, lusty, carnal hunger. Her eyes were glowing blue, her right hand dripping with your juices. With a wide grin, she kicked your legs from under you, making you drop on your back, looking up to her through the fog of unquenched desire. The girl ground her heel into your stomach, just above your vagina, the pain teasing you, more wetness dripping from your puffy and desperate slit. "Don't orgasm, slave. You'll only cum when I allow it." She said, making a gesture as her hand flared with a blue glow. Suddenly the pleasure spiked, your pussy and your eyes weeping, your body trembling under her domineering heel, but no matter how hot the fire burned, you couldn't reach release. The woman lifted her boot from your rump, only to step over your prone form and shove it into your face. "Kiss my boot, slave! Lick it like it was a pussy!" She ordered, her voice harsh yet dripping with desire.

OP
Stellarnova

Stellarnova

Reputation score
@ Maria

Nellie smirked, ignoring your protests for the moment as she leaned in for another kiss, pulling the strings as your lips met, the mix of pain and pleasure as the silk kept rubbing over and biting into your most sensitive places causing you to moan and sigh into her kiss, your lips surrendering access, Nellie's long tongue easily slipping inside your mouth, your arousal beckoning you to suck it.

After she broke the kiss, she smiled hungrily at you. "I'm just showing you the ropes." She tugged again, this time another set of strings caressed your body, brushing feathery over your nipples and sliding along your wet nether lips. "Sex, and Arcane Power. Those are the two things we are about. I can see you enjoy them both, but competition is fierce. Most tutors won't be able to protect you from all the other neophytes... the upside is, they can't protect them from you, if you have what it takes to be predator instead of prey. So consider this your first lesson: endure as long as you can. Cumming means you lose, and submit to my will, and the other way around. Not really, I'm just playing, but that is how it might go." She tugs again, playing on the strings binding you like on a musical instrument, this time, strands of silk keep rubbing against your tail and ears, simulating the feeling of being petted... "Good little pet..." Nellie cooed as she leaned in again, her blue eyes locking unto yours. "Enjoy your mistress' petting. You are good, submissive fox, aren't you? You like lying at mistress' feet and have her play with you... You love lying on your back, showing off your wet pussy and hard nipples, begging to be played with... Say it. Say that you are a good pet. And you'll get to cum."

(Make either a Wis or Cha save to not submit, and a Con save against climaxing. The DC is 5 and rises with every round.)

helvorn

Reputation score

Name: Patricia the Half-orc Wonder Location: Dreamworld Tag: Mysterious Woman

Patricia stood firmly as the Lady approached although her body language was not challenging but rather open and curious. She met the reddish eyes with an unflinching gaze knowing that only through courage and bravery could Patricia reunite with Jackie, find her parents and have revenge. Of course Patricia was intensely curious and extremely interested in the discussion of arcane power and arts although she would deny it had anyone asked.

She nodded and took the Lady's hand, her rough and calloused palm in the other's. Patricia inhaled, savoring the scent that spoke of sophistication and good taste. "Arcane? I... I know now that what I was feeling, experiencing was the Arcane but that I am powerfully connected?" She shrugged. Patricia paused for a moment at the question. "I supposed that anyone skilled and trained can use it... they would have to have the curse... or gift of that connection... like me..."

Patricia shifted slightly as the Lady stepped to her side, standing more facing the other woman as the closeness was both disturbing and oddly welcoming. "I will gladly answer your questions Lady. This is your place I know. I am a hunter. I can be patient. I promise I will wait and let you ask and unfold your tale."

KitsuneKinomi

Reputation score
25854 Maria; Location: Feild; Tag: Nellie
Maria's protests were met with a sloppy, enticing kiss. A long spider tongue entering her mouth, letting her lose herself for a few minutes peacefully sucking forgetting all about being bound up like a hog!

"... Ha, foxes are hunters. I'll, mmmmh." Maria's train of thought was broken as she tried once more to pull her arms away, only for the rope between her pussy to grow tighter, sending a strong flush throughout the girl. "I... I'm done being a pet! I'll show, grr, you..." Thrashing anew she rejected the idea of being docile pet, showing off a willing pussy to some mistress! She would dominate others, make them her pet! Yes!
[Cha 23, CON 18]

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Ruxi the not bruised so even cuter Gobbo, Location: Glowstone lewd Dream

"Oh my.. that tingles all nicely hmn.. so soft.. I like this dream. Enjoyableicious..." She purred and gyriated into the lewd touches, moaning and grinning down at the dream-slave unashamedly.
"Hamnn.. whamnn...?"
The goblin-girl purred out, a bit.. distracted by the pleasure stopping.
"Trick? Me? Listen, I have no preoccupying of thievery or trickeryness, I am a very respectable gobbo."
She insisted, gulping ever so slightly at the tone-shift from the slave-girl. "Errr.. Hi... Owww! Hoi! You wanna fight?!"
She declared, her ears perking up angrily at the painful heel.
She gasped and squirmed and panted under the strange, blue magic.. hey like the crystal, a smarter part of her, which was usually napping, thought, glaring at the would-be domineering slavegirl angrily. Then, when she shoved her boot forwards for Ruxi to worship, the goblin panted, leaned forward and followed her instincts.. And bit down upon the boot and enceased foot, hard as she could, with a feral growl.

OP
Stellarnova

Stellarnova

Reputation score
@ Patricia

The woman seemed genuinely relieved at your supportive answer. She gave a small, shy, knowing smile, stepping back, widening her arms in a theatrical gesture.
"That is what everyone believes. That the Arcane is a corruptive outside force, one that some of us are cursed with, or that some can learn to tap into. Out of this belief arises much of the sorrow that grips this realm. One generation ago, those who believed themselves as sole inheritors of the Arcane tried to create their own realm, built upon exploitation of those without the gift. Since they failed, instead of learning, instead of opening their eyes, their would-be victims have become persecutors themselves."

She paused, and looked at you intently. "It mirrors the story of your people. Once the terrors of the frontier, now hounded themselves by those who should have inherited compassion. But the truth is, just as there is a shared sentience in all of us, so too is there a spark, a glowing ember of our connection to the Arcane. It is a part of us. Even the dullest cattle-boy and the clumsiest milkmaid have this spark. With some, like you, it burns on its own. In others, the flame needs to be nurtured. But the power of Arcane magic can be gifted to everyone."

She stepped closer again. "You understand now, why I have ordered both you and your sister to be brought to my followers, don't you? You can see how I want to change this world, to abolish the conflicts that rage even now?"