What's new

Sapphire Ascent - IC

OP
Stellarnova

Stellarnova

Reputation score
@ Ruxi

sweet_rose_by_prywinko_daqxt5e-fullview.jpg

Your teeth did not pierce the boot, though as you chewed on the leather you found it oddly... tasty.

Above you, you could seethe girl smirking.
"Oh, are you that eager?" She pressed her boot harder against your mouth. "Go on! Lick it! Savor the taste!" She crouched down on top of your body, the numbness subsiding and replaced with her soft skin and leather clothes rubbing over your naked for. One of her hands went between your legs and started cupping your pussy, stroking your lips and playing with your clit.

"You cannot hide the truth from me. You are far from trustworthy. If you want me to help you unlock your potential, and with it the chance to get all that you desire, you will have to obey me. Serve me. Then maybe, you can have slaves instead of being one. Unless..."

The voice became silent as the former slave pulled her boot out of your mouth,leaving behind a strange aftertaste, then lowered her body above you, stroking your neck, your vision and senses still overwhelmed with the strange pleasure... You felt something wrapping around your throat, and with a pulling motion she forced your head up, looking at her leather-clad boot, once again in reach of your tingling lips... You could see the leather band was now festooned on your neck, presumably at the spiked collar the girl no longer wore.

"Admit it. You enjoy this. You don't want slaves. Or maybe you do, but above all else, you want to be a slave." The voice echoed through your mind even as the beauty above you spoke: "Come on, slave! Kiss my boot! Show your submission! And I'll reward you..." She made a kissing motion with her mouth, even as her nimble fingers increased their playing. Your whole body tingled, but feeling was starting to return, and with it, a raging fire coursing through your veins. The pleasure was almost unbearably hot, your skin was slick with sweat and juices, as the aroma of leather, and her girlcum, drifts into your nose and panting mouth.

"If you want release, tell me of your deepest desire. I can make it come true. Tell me: Do you wish to have her as a slave, or to be a slave?"

Last edited:
OP
Stellarnova

Stellarnova

Reputation score
@ Maria

hanging_out_in_a_tree__spidergirl__by_tatifox_d9nap1x-fullview.jpg

Nellie let go of the strand and kissed you softly, locking her eyes with yours again. "Such strong defiance... I can see you are a predator, but even hunters can be tricked, overpowered. Especially if their desires are used against them." She rose and slightly shifted position, grabbing another silk thread. She pulled, and you immediately felt the strings do their work, rubbing over your puffy nether lips and perky nipples. She kept pulling and releasing, stimulating you with every motion of hers, as she spoke to you, lectured you, taught you...

"There are submissive sluts out there who secretly yearn to be captured, to the subdued, to be shown their place at someone else feet. They pretend to be strong, and hungry, and they will react with such indignation whenever their authority is doubted... But all the while, they secretly dream of being abused and of debasing themselves, begging for the affection of their mistress... Does that sound familiar? Does your pussy tingle and drool at the thought? Does the idea of being tied up and helpless thrill you more than the actual touches? You need only to say yes, and I will take care of you for the rest of your life. My submissive little slut-pet. You won't have to pretend to be a powerful mistress any longer. You can just bask in the pleasure of being a toy..."

(Another set of save rolls, DC 8!)

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Ruxi the not bruised so even cuter Gobbo, Location: Glowstone lewd Dream

"Frrmrrmppfhh!"
The goblin commented, gnawing on the boot in determination. She had had boot before. Wasn't that tasty, though. Ruxi shivered a bit under the lewd touch, struggling to maintain her more disgruntled goblinoid disposition under the lewd touch.

She panted a little with the boot removing, looking around, futily, for the voice. "You have no provings to the contrary.. and what's obeying mean anway."
She insisted, before shifting a little with the leather-collar now being affixed to her neck. "I am not admitting anythings!"
She nodded, before panting under the fire throbbing through her veins.. why was this feeling so overwhelmingly... hot?

She shifted and blushed, distracted by the scent of leather and arousal.. wait was that hers? She sniffed a little and couldn't help but wiggle a little into the grasping hand.. now that she could move again, her cheeks flushed, staring at the boot, but hesitating about.. taking action.

"Makes it come true? Hrmmnn.. alright maybe like slaving a little bit..."
She huffed, looking around. "But.. but also want to have her! Am strong! Ruxi!" She insisted, with a flushing to her cheeks.

Last edited:

helvorn

Reputation score

Name: Patricia the Half-orc Wonder Location: Dreamworld Tag: Mysterious Woman

"I... I have heard so many stories of the evil of the Arcane but I also know that great things have been done with it. It... it seems like the Arcane must be like a sword... neither good nor evil... just something that people use." Patricia shrugged. "I don't have any reason to know that is true but it feels right to me." She frowned. "Why do people have to swing to extremes? Most of us want to live quietly with our families and those that we love. If only those who seek power would remember that."

Patricia returned her regard, staring boldly as she tried to assess the woman in return. Her jaw dropped in amazement. "Everyone... everyone can be taught the Arcane? I thought the spark was only inherited or gifted... or cursed I guess depending on whom you believe." She stood firm, gazing at the women, impressed by her beauty but not intimidated. "I don't understand how I can help you change the world, how to stop the conflicts that mar our peace. I want quiet and peace, I want to be with my family to live a safe, peaceful life. What can I do?"

KitsuneKinomi

Reputation score
Maria; Location: Feild; Tag: Nellie
Nellie might know a lot about submissive slut-pets. Of girls without the spine to rise up and fight, to take what's theirs and what others have that they deserve. Nellie did not know Maria! With all her might she struggled, and thrashed agaist the spider webbing, digging into her puss and nipples, sending gouts of firey passion all over her helpless body... Why did the pain feel so good! She... she didn't even make a dent in the webbing, maybe Nellies threads where as tight as iron chains, maybe Maria weak from the docile bovine life style... either way she was still bound.
"I'm no pet! I'm nether domesticated dog, nor allured cat! I'm a fox, we arn't ment to be bound! You'll... you'll never make me your pet!" She gasped part way through her declairation, somwhat undercutting the message.
[CHA 19; CON 10; STR 1]

OP
Stellarnova

Stellarnova

Reputation score
@ Patricia

The Lady smiled and nodded.
"Your analogy of a sword is fitting. But much more importantly, like any weapon, Arcane power can be dangerous if not properly controlled. If you don't learn to master your powers, you might hurt your sister."
She paused briefly, before continuing, walking closely around you, showing off her swaying gait. Her voice became a conspiratorial, yet intimate whisper, you had to strain to hear it, yet it reverberated in your head like war drums...
"I have been watching you, and many others, for a long time. Once I realized your gift was about to awaken and grow in power, I decided to send out my servants to fetch you, and whoever among your people would be open-minded enough to listen."
She stopped in front of you, her face turning sour as if she was chewing on bitterleaves.
"I have to admit, the tragedy that befell your tribe was to my advantage."
She stepped closer, looking at you intently.
"You know best how... prejudiced your people were towards my,... towards our power and art. That you and your sister survived, while everyone who might have stopped you perished..."
She exhaled, before reaching out, one of her hands seeking to cup yours.
"You must believe me, I grieve with you. I understand your sorrow. To lose home... I did not wish death upon your people. But now, you have an opportunity, one that always carries a steep price: You can start again. You and your sister will be presumed dead by whoever knew your tribe, or kept records. You could do anything. I only urge you to consider my offer."
She let go of your hand, stepping back, and stretched out her arms.
"You asked what you could do to bring peace to this world. Let me tell you my vision: I, and those who joined me, want to turn everyone into mages. And build a new society based on living with such a wondrous, yet dangerous gift. If you join me, serve me, we will teach you how to control your powers, and help you on your quest for revenge."
She held her hand for you to take it.
"You don't have to decide right away. You can ask me whatever questions you have. In this dream, we have all the time of eternity."

OP
Stellarnova

Stellarnova

Reputation score
@ Ruxi

Suddenly, another figure stepped into view, looking down on your prone and squirming form. The woman was beautiful, elegant, with a revealing black dress and long white hair, red eyes and lips.

"There is one way to find out. Take my gift. Let me fan the flames of your Arcane power. I will give you a chance to prove that you are truly made to command. If you succeed, the world can be your playground. If you fail, there are many good tutors among my servants who will take good care of you, while fulfilling your submissive desires..."
It was the voice in your head, but this time it sounded like like it was coming from above, from her, and her mouth was moving!

The other girl, first slave, then mistress, withdrew, leaving you a wet, hot, panting mess on the ground, your pussy yearning for her touch...

The woman standing above you held out her hand. Reached down to help you get up.

OP
Stellarnova

Stellarnova

Reputation score
@ Maria

hanging_out_in_a_tree__spidergirl__by_tatifox_d9nap1x-fullview.jpg

Nellie smirked at your combined display of defiance and helplessness.
"You are strong, but do you have what it takes? You need mental fortitude. Sometimes, it feels like the world is working against you, like everything you do is pointless. In these ties, the longing to submit will gnaw at you, singing its siren song, promising to deliver an end to your sorrows. No more hard work and thinking. No more need for discipline. No more disappointments. No more worries. You could just drown yourself in the bliss of sexual submission, stop thinking, just obeying..."
She tugged at her strings again, the strands grinding over your wet pussy and sweaty skin with each word, driving them into your lust-addled mind...
Submit... No more worries... Bliss... Sexual submission... stop thinking... just obeying...
It sounded so good right then, the fire of desperation burning you from inside out. So desperate to orgasm, so pent up, the pleasure rising and rising, almost painful, all other sensations fading into a haze of unfulfilled desire, of needy, desperate lust, the feeling of someone who would do anything, give up everything, just to finally experience release...

(Another set of rolls, please. DC: 12)

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

She raised her brows at the new, white-haired lady. Was this the source of the strange voice? And why was this voice doing all this, anyhow. This was -propably- not a dream. Definitly too complex.
"'s long as you don't wanna.. set anything on arcane fire.. Also.. hoi, you just gonna leave me like that?"
She huffed at the teasing slave/mistress just leaving her hanging and then nodded to the voice that had gotten itself a body, staring at her hand briefly, panting, gathering her breath...
Well she had no clue what was going on, so she scratched her nose, pondering how the strange mage might play a trick on her with that hand. First she'd made her weak and teased her, now she was helping her out? Ruxi couldn't trust that. For now, she reached out to the collar-thing around her neck, seeming intent on pulling it off for a moment, before looking left and right, smiling innocently.. and leaving it be.
Her bad luck so far for one, and the slave-girl turned mistress that had teased her and then gotten rather nasty for two had made her rather.. cautious.
Plus, on the one hand this woman wanted to test her, on the other she had said that for the power, Ruxi would have to obey her, so either way, the goblin wouldn't be in charge, the strange black dressed human would be.. so really, what was even the point in this test-thing.

"Right.. yes.. looking greatly forward to getting to know you and all your commanderlings and doing your tests and trials and things..."
She gave a, due to her molestation so far slightly messy, thumbs up, struggling to her feet without taking the womans hand.. instead taking a sloooow step backwards from it. If there were more.. tutors like that one, she'd rather not hang around..

"You are clearly doing stuff of far greater complicationness than I'd understand, being just dumb gobbo after all.. for now I am looking forward to taking you up on these thingings..."
That was ultimately what this seemed to be. Promises of power, followed by messing with her and telling her what to do. The voice had promised her power not to be bullied.. but this woman seemed to be just as much a bully as the guards that had chased her. Not as prejudiced, sure, but not friendly either and definitly more powerful.

"Soon. But you know.. I am super apologizening. You see, I am late for an appointment with friends. Yes, big, strong friends, who all value me quite a lot and would be rather worried if I went missing. So yeah! Power sounds really good, but I've got places to be... yeah...my friends are propably already wondering!.. propably busy right now polishing their big shiny swords and.. axes.. and.. one has a bow. Guess you don't polish that. Super Dangerous bow though.. can shoot down a fly in 100 ft distance. Definitly wouldn't wanna mess with! He's super nice, but always says err.. 'Ruxi', -he says- 'Ruxi, I'm a calmling kind of fellow but if someone were to abduct and try and abusehurts my friends like you, Ruxi the cute goblin, I'd pew pew them dead without hesitatening'"
She.. excused, nodding, whilest subtly looking for an exit. She should try taking one of those awesome feeling blue power-glowstones on her way out though, just in case this wasn't a dream after all...
"Not that you want to do any nasty abusenings of poor goblins.. of course you seem like a decent sorts, honest, hard working, no nonsense... just.. randomly wanting to randomly share power with strange gobbo's.. yeah..."
Saying that, Ruxi gulped and would subtly shuffle back and get some distance between herself and the lewd slave-lady thing primarly, the voice-lady secondarily. She was not gonna let them kill her or do their weird sex-plays at her expense.
"Did you know that goblins make really shitty sex-slaves? Bad at obeying, no point hurtening them either, actually, m-most people don't know this but actually goblins don't even feel pain, so there's definitly no point hurtening them, just in case you wondered.."
She nodded, her speech speeding up and her goblinoid accented common growing a little harder to understand, whilest she was distracted with glancing at the slave-mistress heels briefly, no matter where this 'test' was gonna go, she wasn't sure it was a smart idea to partake..

Last edited:

KitsuneKinomi

Reputation score
Maria; Location: Feild; Tag: Nellie
It was hard to tell where realality ended and the game began with this cleaver spider girl. Maria's trashing bound body was raw from the unbridaled pleasure she was reviecing... and yet, she continued fighting, resisting, the fire in her eyes as she looked at Nellie still unquenched even if only barely at momets. 'submit, serve, pet, docile' her head was still a swirling mess of Nellie's thoughts muddled in with her own. She was hardly able to spit out, "I have what it takes~" her declaration was punctuated by a soft moan. "Are you... mmh... done yet?" She smirked having resisted the spiders charms thus far!
[Cha 13;CON 18]

helvorn

Reputation score

Patricia found the Lady's graceful movement and soft, lilting words to be seductive and entrancing on both a physical and spiritual level. The Lady was sensuous and beautiful in a way that Patricia only dreamed she might achieve while her words and tone sent shivers down her spine. What the Lady said was right and good and Patricia wanted dearly to believe her. "Power, power used properly is important. I would never want to hurt my sister. Will you teach her as well as me so that she does not hurt herself?" She frowned as the Lady opened the raw wound that was the massacre. Suspicions flared at the coincidence of the attack and the opportunity to meet the Lady. Yet Patricia felt that her words and sympathy were true and her offer was honest. She placed both her hands in that of the Lady. "It does seem a terrible coincidence but I feel I can trust you. I don't believe that I can squander this opportunity to learn my true talents and help those around me."

She gasped though at the magnitude of the Lady's goal. "Everyone? Can... can everyone wield the power?" Patricia shook her head. "It would be... wonderful if they could. Then everyone could protect themselves from tyrants or evil doers." She looked the Lady in the eyes and then clasped the hand of the dark haired woman in hers. "I would gladly join you in this dream. And seek the power to enact revenge on those that slaughtered my people!"

Patricia paused for a moment. "Are you a fey or spirit or goddess? What is your role here and why do you wish to spread the powers of the Arcane? How do you seek to change the ways of people and society? Do you use violence?"

OP
Stellarnova

Stellarnova

Reputation score
@ Patricia

The Lady smiled and clasped your hands, intertwining her fingers with yours like lovers would, her face close to yours, her red eyes taking on a blue shimmer in the light of the throne room.
"I knew you would understand my vision! And I know you will find your home among my followers!"
She let go of you, reaching into her cleavage, between her breasts, pulling out a surprisingly large blue gemstone, a sharp-edged sapphire, almost glowing, but whether from the lighting around it or from an inner glow, you could not tell easily.
She smiled at you.
"I can induct you right away, if you wish. But first, your questions."
She strode back to her chair, gracefully sitting down, beckoning you closer.
"Yes, everyone can learn to control Arcane magic with the gift I offer. With the power that flows through - this." She pointed at the sapphire in her hands. "You will understand how it works once you are a part of it. It will help you control and use your powers. And I plan to offer the same gift to your sister Jackie, once she can overcome her sorrow and fall asleep. But if you join me, I have no doubt she will as well. And in time, she might even become your equal, or eclipse you, and no longer need your protection."
Her smile faded.
"I understand your questions about me, and my methods. I am no spirit or demon. I am a human, a powerful one, but still. I am a powerful sorceress, like you could be too one day. I had a great teacher..."
Her face seemed lost in remembrance for a moment, before her face hardened slightly, though she retained her patient, sensual expression.
"But the reason I speak to you in dreams and visions, is that my body is in voluntary confinement. I am cursed with a magical plague I will not unleash on the realm. So I have sealed myself away and only act through my followers. Don't worry, I cannot spread the disease via magical connections. And I am in the final stages of purging my body of it. Soon, I will be able to return to daylight, and take my place among your midst."
Her smile returned, and blossomed. She reached out to grasp your hand, gently stroking over it as she continued.
"You see, the people you have met, Zann and Aria, are my followers, my servants. If you join me, you will be as well. I expect you to obey, and to devote yourself to not just me, but to the other members as well. But I am no warlord, or queen. You will be as free as one can be in this world, and I aim to lead by guidance and mentorship, not by brutal control. Your task will be to spread my gift to as many people as possible, to induct them into my service, like you. Ultimately, the goal is to fell the corrupt dynasties of virtue and begin a new era. A world without boundaries. I wish for everyone to be able to use and control the magic of the Arcane. No more hatred against mages and witches. No more hereditary leadership. No more laws based on morals. Only a shared pursuit of enlightenment and love."
The Lady rose again, stepping closer, almost pressing into you. She hesitated for a moment. You could feel how important this next part would be for her.
"As for methods, I understand your concern. I detest violence. Violence is sickening to me, even when it is justified. Once... I had to fight and kill someone dear to me, to prevent a great evil from being unleashed. I can assure you, I have a watchful eye on my servants, to ensure they don't go too far. As member, how you further my goal will be up to you... as long as you do not turn into the sort of monster who burned your home today. I will not tolerate such brutality in the name of my vision."
Her expression softened again.
"I much prefer enlightenment and genuine kindness as tools to sway others to our side. As great as things look, the four kingdoms are full of people to whom we can offer a better life. As for those opposed to our very cause... I prefer seduction, rather than confrontation. You will understand what I mean once the Sapphire Power flows through you."
She stepped back, holding the gem up again.
"I hope I could soothe your worries. I am sorry I cannot tell you everything so easily. If you still wish to join, knowing that you will have to serve to further my cause, tell me. Of course, you can any more questions, ask them."
The Lady smiled encouragingly.

OP
Stellarnova

Stellarnova

Reputation score
@ Maria

Nellie smiled at your protests. "You are indeed strong. But I'm not done yet." With that, she pulled again, your entire body being stroked by the wet strands this time. Like a musician playing a harp, Nellie's fingers slid over the strings, plucking and pulling them to make you feel like a harem of lovers was all over you. Kisses, touches, strokes... Your nipples were hard and aching, your clitoris and labia were engorged and swollen, and you were leaking juice, sweat and drool under those phantom touches you wished you could reciprocate...
"It's not too late to give in and be my pet. My little hunter-pet. You will find weak-willed little sluts who act like they're in charge, like they can control themselves. Like they can resist. Just like you act like you can resist.
But secretly, they pant and moan and shiver at the idea of being bound and helpless, of being pets. Just like you do.
And you will seduce them and give them to me, so I can show them their true submissive nature, just like I showed you. Doesn't that sound nice? To watch these self-deceiving bitches. Like the nuns that used to punish you. They secretly wish to be punished themselves, to submit, like you, and you can help them. You can put an end to their facade and revel in their submission. They are not better than you, after all.
They are just submissive pets, like you..."
Nellie cooed into your ear, as the strings played over your helpless body, your hot and desperate pussy was begging for release...

(Next set of saves: DC 17!)

OP
Stellarnova

Stellarnova

Reputation score
@ Ruxi

The woman laughed heartily. "What a little tirade. I didn't know you were this good with words."
"You are in a dream, a vision I have sent you. Your body is still lying naked in a valley in the middle of nowhere. You can refuse my offer, and I will let you go, but you will still be alone and lost. And while I am sure the powerful Ruxi will have no trouble surviving, wouldn't you rather do more than just scraping by?"
Sh stretched out her hand in a reconciliatory gesture. "I feel we have gotten off on the wrong foot here. I am the Lady of the Night, and I am here to offer you something. You see Ruxi, I have created an organization, one I believe you would fit in. You would get power, magical power, and pleasure."
She gestured to the other woman, standing patiently aside.

sweet_rose_by_prywinko_daqxt5e-fullview.jpg

"Like this little taste. You want more, don't you? You yearn for it."
She pulled out a blue gem from between her breasts, and smiled as she held it up in the bluish light of the room. It was shining even brighter than those other ones!
"Here's an offer: You can return to the waking world now, alone and cold. Or you can accept the power I promise."
She stretched out her hand, the shiny blue gem lodged between her fingers.
"With my help, you can grow and control your connection to the Arcane. You were made fun off by the other goblins for not being a talented pyromancer, weren't you? Imagine the look on their faces if you returned and made them all yours with my power, forcing them to bow before your mastery of the Arcane."
The Lady smiled patiently.
"I know you don't trust me yet. I can relate. But I offer you a path to everything you want. Magical prowess, freedom from being bullied and mistrusted, wealth, and either devoted love-pets, or a firm yet loving mistress to take care of you, depending on which you end up liking better. The only price I ask is your devotion, and your honesty. Doesn't that sound like a smart trade?"

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

".. Actually yes, am doing great scraping by. Am a good scraper. I found slugs and a rock. Errr.. pretty sure it's a magical rock. Of great power, yes."
She nodded. Alright so she'd been aiming for snails, but every upside had a down. Or something like that. "Lady of night huh? I like what you do with the whole.. sun down, moon up thing. Big fan of nights overall. Is like my favourite part of the day. Definitly in the top two. Less sunnie, less people seeing me doing hightly legal activities.."
She nodded, although her ears did perk up at the promises, looking left and right suspiciously. It sounded too good to be true, much as she wanted it to be...

"No.. thanks.. I've taken up lots of your time, no further tastenings please. Eheh.."
She insisted, lifting her hands a little defensively. It had been quite enough teasing and boot-poking for the day... before looking at the shiny blue gems. As pretty and as soft as the nasty woman had been, she was not risking any of that trade. The shiny gem on the other hand (well on the night-womans hand) was.. shiny.
"I was never the fun made out of.. as other goblins greatly admire my genuinity and apitudeness and even if we hypothetically pretend there was.. a moment or two of misunderstandenings, how'd you even know? You're not a gobbo in disguise, right?"
She asked tilting her head, before becoming thoughtful at the idea of making others kneel... but wait, had this weird night-lady been watching her all along? Still perhaps it was safer to agree with this one way or the other, before the strange human got any torturous ideas.

"It sounds like trade you wouldn't offer so easilish... No need for any more of the firmness no..."
She hesitated. still she wanted the shiny, out of principle. What did the woman even want. Devotion? She kind of got that concept, it just ment you had to kiss someone's ass. She was decent at doing that, before snatching their stuffs.
The humans did it with their weird deities. Goblinoid deities were much more sensical. You didn't pay The Great One his dues? He kicked you in the face. And he had really big boots. But this honesty thing. That was one of these weird human words. She liked to add into her sentences to get them to trust her.
Ruxi was pretty sure it was when you didn't tell people what they wanted to hear, but that was incredibly dumb of course. Everyone knew that. So that couldn't be what the night-lady wanted. What good was not lying to people anyway? Why would someone give her power, but also ask her to be honest and responsible with that? Perhaps she had her common tongue words wrong again? Yes, that made sense. Perhaps Honest was when you made little nests for hornets. She had heard of humans doing that to steal honey. Which was just stealing with extra steps of ourse.
Yeah that made sense, so this one wanted her to take care of her hornets and kiss her ass. She could do that if the power was good enough..

"Alright.. uuhms. I guess I want that.. err.. can do that.."
She cautiously reached out a hand to the nice glowy gem. Ultimately, she had to have that. "I am definitly the most devoted person about, especially with someone as handsome and kind as you and especially-especially if there is no further hurtening involved. I wake up each morning thinking to myself, Ruxi, you've been doing great work on your hornest, how can you do more of the hornest today? Looking forward to impressing you with my hornestling."
She gave a thumbs up, whilest making her grabby hand for the blue thingie. "Trust me, my hornests are gonna be the juiciest around. Lots of big, most yellow bumbleboys. The sweetest honey. I only bring this up with friends but I'm actually a great hornest raiser, make the little buggers big and buzzy. I don't even eat them myself, because they taste way too good. yeah.. Or are you more into their honey? You can totally have all of the honey if you give me some powering and cute sluts to take care of Ruxi..."
She hated hornets, big and buzzy and stung you in the nose when you tried to sniff them. Or were that wasps? She was pretty sure those were the ones doing honey, but she might have been confused there. There were too many buzzy things around and humans had names for them all, rather than have one word for 'small, buzzes, tastes bad and stings you' like sensible goblinoids.
She should propably be more worried about the strange dream-lady and her honesty interests, but her it was hard when confronted with the possibility of increased posession for the greedy goblin.

Last edited:

KitsuneKinomi

Reputation score
26045 Maria; Location: Feild; Tag: Nellie
The idea of being a hunter for Nelie wasn't all that bad of one. She'd be able to enjoy her deepest fantasies, of being dominate, making others bow to her... then she could enjoy the tender love of a mistress. She'd be a tamed little hunting dog. No! She was being pulled in by the strings, tweaking her most sensitive area's petting her, filling her head with... with...
Maria arched her back, her pussy spraying out it's pent up juices all over Nelie, at the same time Maria moaned out, "YES MISTRESS! I've been deceiving myself! Make me your hunter-pet, let me show everyone what foolish little sluts they are, how they secretly desire to be yours! I'll earn every bit of praise and affection you give me, just make me your fox-bitch!" Maria declared in earnest, setting aside her will, her ambitions, her identity. She was Nellie's now, should the spider decide this wasn't play after all...
[CHA 25; CON 3]

helvorn

Reputation score

Patricia eyes the glowing gem curiously but turned her attention back to this magnificent creature. "I sympathize, understand your vision." She listened as the Lady explained her approach to things especially violence. "Too much evil has been done in the name of good, of making things better. I have no desire to be part of purges and violence as part of making a new world." She shook her head. "Still it would be best regardless that Jackie as the power to protect herself. I would be happy to know that she is powerful enough to be safe."

She slowly reached out and took the gem while her other hand went up to caress the cheek of the Lady. "I will never use force or violence to sway anyone, even to change the corrupt rulers. But I will embrace my power and do what I can to bring the power to others."

OP
Stellarnova

Stellarnova

Reputation score
@ Maria

When she heard your cries of delight, Nellie cut the strings binding you with her sharp fingernails, while shifting her body and leaning into your crotch, lapping up your cum and then slowly massaging your puffy and needy nether lips with her tongue, as if to soothe them after all the torture she put them through. As you lay there in the afterglow, soft waves of pleasure rippling through your heated and steaming body, the spidergirl detached herself from your pussy and lay down next to you, her soft arms wrapping around you even as her hard and hairy legs stroked over your body, caressing along the red markings where the strands had pressed or cut into your skin.
"You really are strong, my dear." She whispered to you, before pausing to yawn. "You'll make a great hunter for our lady. You could have so many students at your feet... Don't worry, I won't make you my pet. Unless you'd like me too." She chuckled, before shifting her hands, massaging your flushed breasts, running her soft fingers over your pert and strained nipples and the hurting markings of her bondage. Her gentle touches feeling so good, the pain becoming lost in a haze of pleasant memories.
"This was just to test you, and show you what to expect. Let me say you impressed me. Hmmm, I'd love to play with you some more, but it's time to rest. The Lady will speak to you in your dreams. She will explain everything. Let me just say this: if you want me as your tutor, I'd gladly accept. Of course, I prefer my students... captivated during lessons. Fair warning." She chuckled again, before nuzzling close to you. Her warm body pressing against you in the cold night air, her arousal and sweat making your nose tingle pleasantly. "Sweet dreams, my dear." Soon, you could hear a faint snoring coming from her. Eopeia and Kari were still all the way over under another tree.

OP
Stellarnova

Stellarnova

Reputation score
@ Patricia

The Lady smiled at your touch. Her hand grasped yours, pushing it and the gem it was holding gently against your chest.
"I am glad to hear it. Let me share my gift with you." She said, hugging you, a bright blue glow erupting from your chest. You felt a surge of electricity, your whole body tingling, twitchy, heating up, as your consciousness faded to blue...

As you came to, you were still standing in the embrace with the Lady of the Night. The crystal was gone, and you felt invigorated, and enlightened. You could feel the Sapphire power flow through you. You understood it, could control it, knew some of its limits and possibilities... Above all, you felt aroused. This power was sexy. As was the Lady, her very presence intoxicating. You wanted to share this feeling with someone, have someone give you pleasure, return the favor... something, anything to stoke this pleasant fire that burned within you...

(You have unlocked your spellcasting ability and full access to all your abilities at your current level!)

The Lady let go of you and stepped back, looking you up and down. "I can sense how you feel. It's perfectly normal, I assure you. It's a quirk of the Sapphire power, but an important one." She put her hands on your shoulders, gently holding you. Her touch sent shivers down your spine and made your nethers tingle in desire. You could see a faint connection of energy between you and her, like a leash on a collar around your neck... The Lady had spoken the truth. The price for this power was servitude, you realized. She gave you this power, and the ability to control it, but through that Arcane magic, you were linked to her.
"Let me tell you why. Magic, especially Arcane, is intoxicating, as you know now. To control it is of utmost importance. If everyone were to develop a connection to the Arcane over night, many would eventually lose control and hurt themselves or others. Yet brutish self-discipline chokes the mind and turns people into miserable husks. One has to find a balance between indulgence and control."
She leaned in to plant a brief kiss on your lips.
"To make the most of your gift, you need to be able to follow your passion, your instincts, go with the flow, but also to not lose yourself, or become drunk on your power. Sex is similar. Control and passion need to be balanced. That is why, once you meet my other servants, you will find their training quite sensual. it is all about learning to find the balance between indulgence and discipline."
She smiled at you.
"This balance is one you have to find for yourself. That is why my followers operate on a mentor-student basis. Find someone you trust, and have them help you develop your powers, find your passions, and strengthen your mind. All of that is up to you. We might be linked now, but as I said, I am no ruler. You can, and have to, find your own path. Just know that I, and my other servants, can and eagerly will help you, if you ever need help."
She pointed to the remnants of your clothes you were still wearing.
"You have taken your first step into a new world. Come, discard these rags, and we can discuss what happens next."

OP
Stellarnova

Stellarnova

Reputation score
@ Ruxi

26099 26100

The Lady laughed again, while the other girl just stood aside, hands folded behind her back, but her face still betrayed her lust.
"Oh, I see. I think I will have to show you to make you understand. I will take your greedy staring at the gem as consent that you want it, isn't that right?"
She stepped closer, not minding your defensive posture. She crouched in front of you, holding the shiny, glowing crystal in front of your face.
"Let me tell you secret, Ruxi." She whispered, then holding her breath, as if she was trying not to get caught. Her grip of the gem was so strong that no attempt could snatch it away from her.
"This gem, it does not just shine. It contains power. It is power. I'll show you." The Lady pressed the gem against your chest, and your whole body trembled as heat surged through it, feeling so wonderful yet so overpowering. Your vision faded for a moment, your only sensation the fire in your veins. Then, your senses returned, and you saw the beautiful Lady still crouching in front of you, her first blue then red eyes locked to yours. You felt powerful. You knew what you had done to that girl. You knew how to do it again. Above all else, you felt horny. Hornier than before. Needy. This power felt so good, it made your little green snatch throb and drool with need. This felt good, really good, better than that colorful frog!

(You have unlocked access to your spellcasting and your related abilities!)

"There we go, why explain, when a demonstration works so much better?" The Lady smirked, and you felt connected to her somehow, like she was somehow stroking your collar, even though both her hands were visible and very much not stroking your collar...
"So, Ruxi, how do you feel?" She asked.