What's new

Saviour or Conquerer (Gaidan)

OP
TentanariX

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Saviour or Conquerer (Gaidan)

As Gaidan felt the slime drip onto her supple and lean shoulder she seized and froze up before whipping around to her ;left and right with her sword drawn out before she finally realized that she didn't see anything, Figuring it must be mildew/runoff from the moisture on the stalagmites in the cave, she lowered her sword and took her up to her shoulder, brushing off the offending muck before pressing forward deeper into the cave.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

What was first drop of slime, soon became many. Before suddenly, Gaidan was drenched in the stuff. It stuck to her skin like glue, leaving only her front side bare, while the rest of it sealed around her, holding her stiff. Right after, a feminine head reared around, made of red slime, grinning at Gaidan pleasantly, "Thank you." she said in an aquatic voice, "for rescuing me~"

OP
TentanariX

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

After Gaidan had brushed off the first drop of slime she soon found her self begin soaked in a rain of the sludge. "AAAH!" She cried out as as began to frantically try to wipe the slimy clingy substance off of her body. "GET OFF ME GET OFF ME GET OFF ME!" She cried out in a panic as the slime began to cover her body entirely from the back, after a few moments she found her self completely unable to move, as the gel like structure had hardened into sap around legs and back, "AHH! OH NOOO! I CAN'T MOOOOOVE!" She cried as she practically paralyzed in that one spot. As soon as the feminine head reared around to face her, she cursed inwardly DAMNIT! I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN IT WAS A TRAP!

She looked balefully into the face of the slime creature who had tricked and trapped her here, "Are you one of the monsters that are dragging people and amazonesses here away from their camp? Why are you kidnapping these men and women? What do you want with them? Or me for that matter?" She asked directly at the females head that cooed out to her.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"I want..." the aquatic voice of the slimey monster cooed, while her slime slowly began to make it's way further along Gaidan's body, trying to seep into her armor. "... Your body~" she announced with a giggle. Her hands went to Gaidan's breasts, still yet covered by her armor, lifting them up, trying to peel the plates off. Meanwhile, the juices from the slime's body slowly seeping along Gaidan's body began to touch the upper parts of Gaidan's crotch, not far from her private regions, slowly getting closer by the second...

OP
TentanariX

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Gaidan began to shiver as the slime began to creep over her body, trying to seep through her armour and make contact with her supple flesh. "M-my body? Wh-what do you want with my---- Ah-ah-ahhhhh..... S-stop.... d-don't touch me th-there......" She mewled out as the slime's juices began trickling down her belly to her developed flower which was beginning to moisten. "Stop! Don't take my clothes off!" She cried out as she began to wriggle and squirm in place trying to shake the slime off, as futile as she knew it was. " I did not come here for this! I have to free the innocents you've kidnapped!" She protested as the slime tried to remove her clothes to exploit the rest of her voluptuous sensual body that lay underneath her outfit.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Her gentle pulling managing to lift one plate off of her breast, her juices already dissolving cloth to reveal one nipple, her aquatic voice emitted a giggle, as her hand, composed completely of her own slime, gripped her nipple, pulling on it to make it stiff. Gaidan would feel a slight shock as the first tiny glob of the slime's goo would dissolve it's way through her panties, and touch the tip of her clitoris.

"I'll take you to them..." the slime told Gaidan as she squirmed in the slime's grip, "They love meeting new people~" she giggles.

OP
TentanariX

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Gaidan gasped as she felt her plate removed and the slime dissolve her top revealing her rosy little nipple, she could not help herself but to let a small cute moan as the slime pinched her sensitive little bud stiffening it. "Ah,ah,oooh~~..... No~~.... I can't give in.... I won't be made a slave of....." she said trying to fight off the pleasure the slime was giving her. "Please don't touch me like that~~..... I can't give up..... let go of me~~......" she pleaded as continued to try to stay strong against the slime's ministrations, determined to free the captives and find her way to a human settlement. "AH-HAH~~~!" she let out as she felt the slime dissolve her panties and begin to tease her sensitive little clit, trying to make her bud hard. "Nonononononononononono.......... No~~ Please... not there~~~" She whined desperately, her sex juices beginning to trickle down her legs, from the sensations the slime was giving her, "Please~ Let me go....." She pleaded to the gelatinous woman.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The slime was growing irritated over Gaidan's constant wailing. Turning the red head's face over, she placed a kiss over her lips, reducing Gaidan's cries into moans. Once she was done playing with Gaidan's nipple, her red, slimy hand trailed down her belly, and to her crotch, where her fingers found their way to her exposed clitoris. Taking the small nub in her fingers, she gently pinched on it, putting pressure on the small point of concentrated nerves.

Sticking what felt like a tongue into Gaidan's mouth, the slime tried to get it's substance into her victim's system, to brainwash her with the powerful aphrodisiac it contained.

OP
TentanariX

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Gaidan let out a muffled cry of shock as the slime gripped her cheek and turned her face towards her for a kiss. Gaidan surprisingly let herself enjoy the kiss slightly as the creatures slimy tongue battled with her own. Her squirming eventually calmed down somewhat, especially after the slimy woman trailed her gooey hand down her supple and toned belly to begin playing with her already hardening clitoris. She moaned out a bit at the ministration, before choking down a bit on the slime's substance, reluctantly gulping down the viscous liquid calming down from the aphrodisiac and squirming into the slime rather then trying to escape wanting more pleasure from the gelatinous female.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

With Gaidan fully compliant, the slime didn't hesitate to remove the rest of her armor, and set it aside in her puddle of slime. Drawing her mouth back, the slime released Gaidan's lips, a few strands of saliva and slime linking to each other each other's mouth's. Lowing Gaidan down, the slime bent the warrior over, sealing her legs, and her hands, into the base of her slime, locking her in place, and leaving her curvy rump exposed to the monster behind her.

Waving her hips happily, her arms lifting midway into a cheerful gesture, making a pair of 'V' shapes, several tentacles emerged from her puddle, and wrapped around her hips, ready to act as her many phallus's. Gripping Gaidan's hips, the red slime let out an aquatic moan, as she rammed her many tentacles inside Gaidan's two holes. Two were sliming in and out of her anus, a few more rammed into her womanhood, while all of them squirmed, and jabbed at Gaidan's insides, fucking her five ways at once, with five different tentacles.

OP
TentanariX

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Gaidan moaned out in disappointment and complaint as the slime broke out from her kiss, her tongue wagging out erratically trying to get as much of the slime and spit as she could, before the slime removed the rest of the shapely warrior woman's clothing. She cooed out a bit as she was bent over and locked into place with her luscious ass cheeks sitting straight up in the air. She began to wiggle her firm ass needy-like in the air, longing for something to penetrate them.

She cried it out in shock and pain as she felt two tentacles thrust themselves into her tight little rosebud and begin squirming around inside her unknowingly lewd bowels. She cried out again as she felt the pain and shock of having her maiden flower pierced. She then began to feel the slimy tendrils moving around in her insides. The pain soon subsided and she began to give herself into the sense of pleasure that the fucking eventually turned into. She began bucking her wide shapely hips against the slime girls many tentacles, trying to get her self off as much as possible, eventually forgetting the very thing she had come into the caves for in the first place.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Responding to Gaidan's bucks, the slime girl thrusted into her, using each appendage as if it was an individual cock. Her entire body partly composed of the same aphrodisiac that was force fed into Gaidan's mouth, did well to coat itself all along the inside walls of Gaidan's ass and pussy. This caused the mere touch of pressure along any part coated in the substance to sting Gaidan with pleasure.

The slime girl grinned as she made the love struck human moan, and buck her hips against her many phalluses that were inside her. The fact that a slime girl's entire body was a sex organ remained true, as she moaned gleefully with her aquatic voice, enjoying the sensation of rubbing all along the outside, and inside of her new plaything.

OP
TentanariX

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Gaidan's body stiffened greatly as the aphrodisiac coated the inner wall of her ass and woman hood, amplifying the pleasure the slime woman was giving her a hundred fold. Her tongue flopped out her mouth and hung there being pretty much completely dumbstruck with the pleasure she was receiving. She bucked wilder and fiercer against the may sexes the slime woman had inserted in her before her mind which was nearly gone screamed out to her, "MORE! FUCK MY HOLES WITH MORE COCKS! PLEASE! I WANT IT!" she cried out now almost completely lost to the pleasure the gelatinous woman was giving to her, as she was beginning to feel the warm yellow urine begin to leak from her piss slit and her nipples start to lactate.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The slime girl let out a small giggle at how well the aphrodisiac was working on her victim. Already stretching her with the few slime tentacle cocks already inside her, the slime granted Gaidan's lust induced wish. Several more tentacles stretched her, as much as they could without hurting her, inserting into her ass and pussy, while more yet looped around from the slime's waist, and inserted into her mouth, feeding her the excess slime coming off of the solid shapes of cocks that the slime girl's tentacles formed.

Three tentacles emerged from beneath Gaidan, their tips looking like suction cups, before two attached to her breasts, milking her sweet milk into the slime's body for digestion, while the last attached to her clit and urinary tract, draining as much fluid as she could from Gaidan's body. But overall, what the slime truly worked towards was her victim's climax, which would seal the human as her little slave.

OP
TentanariX

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

"AAAAAAH!!! AAAAAAAH!!!!~" Gaidan cried out as the new tentacles entered into her ass and pussy stretching and rubbing against her insides even more. "AHHH! It's so good~~~! I'm almost there~~~!" She cried out her eyes glazed over in ecstasy on the verge of orgasm at the marvelous fucking the slime girl was giving her. Her eyes widen up as wide as saucers as her pupils shrank in shock and arousal as the suction cups latched onto her shapley breasts, clitoris and piss slit, sucking on her most sensitive spots and began to drain her milk and piss from her body, "OH~~~~ MY~~~ GOD~~~~~~~! AAAAAAAAAAAH!" She cried out as her backed arched as much as it could in the slime's restraints as she suddenly received the most powerful orgasm she had ever experienced, her golden piss and sweet cunt juice flowing from her uterus and pussy, all of her milking flowing into the slime as she finished her orgasm before going completely limp in the slime's hold, slumping forward as much as she was allowed.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The red slime's puddle growing ever larger, nearly twice the size it had been, thanks to the juices extracted from Gaidan's body, the slime herself leaned down over Gaidan, her body curving along Gaidan's form almost perfectly with her fabricated own shape, before she bent her head over to plant a kiss on her victim's lips. And while she caressed Gaidan's lips with her own slimy one's, all of the tentacles in Gaidan's athletic body removed themselves, except for one, which remained inside her pussy.

During her kiss with the drugged heroine, the same sole slime tentacle that remained in her bulged from the base, containing an odd colored, foggy variation to her own slime, about the same concentration as cum, which was promptly pumped into Gaidan's vagina, and past her cervix, impregnating her womb.

Pulling her lips back with a giggle, the slime girl looked down at Gaidan's orgasmic expression with a smile, "You're very healthy. I think you'll give birth to a good baby." she told the fiery haired warrior.

OP
TentanariX

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Gaidan was only barely conscious of anything being said to her as she was nearly wiped from the intense fucking the slime woman had given her. She eagerly kissed the slime woman back, wrestling with her tongue and gladly accepting any drugs the slime might be putting into her mouth. She softly caressed and placed her hand on her belly after she felt the cumslime pour into her womb impregnating her with the slimewoman's offspring. Shortly after she would promptly fall asleep into the slime woman's grasp.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Passing out, her last memory that of seeing the slime's smile as she went limp in it's arms, Gaidan would next awake upon the familiar feeling of slime under her body. Although, it was less concentrated, so that she was able to move. All it seemed to do was make the ground comfortable. There was also an odd pressure on half of her body, as if someone was laying on her.

Opening her eyes, Gaidan would find herself in the darkest depths of the red slime's cave dwelling. A few other women, and amazons were with her, most of them with bloated bellies, with red, gooey cum dribbling out from their nethers. One of them was resting on half of her body. There wasn't any pressure where an arm laid on her belly, as Gaidan would see that not much of the slime's baby had developed yet. The purple haired amazon's eyes were open, and looked up to Gaidan as she noticed the fiery haired girl was awakening.

"I came to look for you..." the familiar amazon said to her with a pink flush on her cheeks. "But... The next thing I know, I'm rubbing my breasts and pussy on your unconscious body..."

OP
TentanariX

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Damn! I was careless, and now I may end up being a prisoner of this creature like the other women. Gaidan thought as she slowly batted her bleary eyes open, awakening to the site of her holdings, noticing other women laying around the area, all with bloated bellies and slime oozing out of their orifices. She would stir a bit as she felt a foreign pressure upon her lower body, and as she felt the arm on her belly.
"Are you alright? I imagine that slime creatures either ganged up on you and overpowered you or you were deceived the way I was and was captured." Gaidan asked the purple haired amazon, once she was fully awake and aware it was the one who had sent her to the cave.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"I'm fine..." The amazon replied, while her wincing expression gave away her obvious lie. She looked just like how Gaidan felt; a violated mess. "They really let me have it, though. I tried to endure it, but they just keep pumping more aphrodisiac into you, and milking your fluids..." she shudders, her cheeks flushing red, "They don't stop, even after you pass out. These things really just don't care for their victims."

Checking herself, the amazoness appeared to have a similarly small bloat in her belly as Gaidan. They were both pregnant. And with their surroundings and personal health, escape seemed unlikely. A thick membrane of slime covered nearly every part of the floor, walls, and ceiling. A membrane wall covering each of the only exits. Rubbery, and stiff, no matter how much Gaidan and the amazon would mess with it, it refused to free them from their prison.

Others around them, those with more bloated bellies, appeared faint, and lightheaded. The amazon Gaidan was captured with crawled over to attempt to speak to a few, but they only gave murmurs in response. The slime in their bodies was sapping their strength.

"We can't idle." the amazon concluded upon seeing their condition. "Once we become like them, we'll never wake up out of the stupor they suffer." She places a hand to her chest, "Whenever that membrane opens, if it ever does, I'll distract. You must do your best to sneak past them, and find a way to save us." she told Gaidan with a serious tone. "While not the most tactical plan I've thought of, I have no other clues as to how we might escape here before we lose our minds."

The amazon's plan was as she described it, without any real guarantee that it would work at all, or how Gaidan would even escape, or how she would distract them. Her choice was clear. Once she escaped, Gaidan could find her lost weaponry and armor, and save everyone herself. But, there was the problem of her condition. The aphrodisiacs did not go away. They still made her head spin. So when it comes down to it, she might very well end up like the rest of the girl's, until the tribe of amazons would arrive to rescue them once they roused together after their duties.