What's new

Saviour or Conquerer (Gaidan)

OP
TentanariX

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Saviour or Conquerer (Gaidan)

Gaidan watched the amazon struggle against the membrane, attempt to speak to the other women with no success, and finally scooted closer to her as she began to tell her her plan. All the time the aphrodisiac continued to toy with her and her senses; making her head spin, her body feel hot, her ass, tits and pussy feel hot and tingly, her cunt already dribbling sex juices. But she persevered the best she could to keep from making things worse. Finally after the amazon finished speaking she nodded solemnly. She would wait for the distraction and then try quickly sneak past whoever came in, find he gear and then....... and then what? She didn't know but she did not have the time to think that over now, when she had an oppurtunity she would simply need to act quickly; then she could ponder over an actual plan or strategy.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

After some time, with the amazon preparing herself, and Gaidan for the oncoming attempt at escape, the tan skinned woman was waiting in front of the membrane, before the thick layer of slime parted, letting a trio of the female, see-through shapes pass. Upon approaching the tan amazon, on instinct, they took an immediate interest in her. Moving towards her, the amazon suddenly made a move to attack, consuming 'all' of their attention.

Kicking, and punching, the slippery, slimy floor made it nearly impossible to fight well. And just as soon as her fight started, she was on the ground, and enveloped by their slimy bodies. Legs spread apart, Gaidan could see the amazon's vaginal, and anal entrances stretched open, filled with slime.

Letting out a grunt, the amazon tried to fight the three off, before the second slime moved up, and sat her rear end over the tan woman's face, forcing her mouth open as a phallic shape from the slime's crotch went past her lips, and down her throat, absorbing the fluids from her body.

Since she was captured, the third slime realized she could not join in, and began looking for another victim to absorb nutrients from, before she saw Gaidan. Grinning, the predatory slime quickly began to make it's way towards Gaidan, leaving Gaidan with only one option, retreat. And even that would have it's own perils, as the ground itself was slick with slime, and a whole number of unidentified juices. Slipping, and falling was a very real, very possible event. And if Gaidan was to escape, she would have to run as fast as she could manage, without slipping, even once. Or else, the slime would catch her, and her only chance of escape would be rescue...

If anyone ever did rescue her, that is.

OP
TentanariX

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Gaidan had began moving as soon as the amazon was being approached by the slimes. She tried to quietly and quickly as possible slip by the three creatures, but was distracted upon seeing the amazon slip and begin to ineffectually thrash and wildly punch around at the slimes before being pinned down and having her legs spread wide open revealing her two wet sex holes to her. Her mind being under effect of the aphrodisiacs still, and her belly distended from the pregnancy; she felt her lower lips begin to moisten and itch but just barely managed to fight it off- No, damnit! I dont have time to be thinking about that now! And besides, I have to make her sacrifice worth something and escape for help. she thought to herself as she noticed the slime scooting it's way in her direction rather quickly. She prayed to the gods that she wouldn't slip and give her captors an opportunity.

As she put all of her strength to slipping past the three creatures into the outside area of the cave. Though she knew it would only be the beginning, she still had to locate the entrance/exit of the cave and make her way to the amazon camp for help. "Don't worry. If I make it out, I'll get help and come back for you and the others. I promise." she said to herself as she would slowly begin trying to sneak her way out of the cave.

Last edited:

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

In one rush, Gaidan made her way out of the cave, her fat belly bouncing almost as much as the orbs on her chest that were her breasts. And because of the added weight of her pregnancy, Gaidan was exhausted from her speedy travel when she reached the outside of the cave.

Her gear wasn't where she dropped it. Apparently, it had been moved.

OP
TentanariX

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Gaidan stopped and leaned against the caves entrance once she made it out the weight of her pregnant belly exhausting her. Hah.... Hah.... Dammit. My bloated belly is like running with a cannonball stuck to my torso. Its Hell on my back and just fucking wears me out..... she thinks to her self as she had to sit down for a few moments to catch her breath. Once she got back up she realized her sword and armor were not there, "DAM-" she almost cried out in frustration before clamping a hand over her mouth as not to give her self away to the slimes, "Dammit. They must have grabbed it and moved it somewhere else. Do I go in looking for it.... Or head to the village.... I'm going to need it again I'm sure.... Bit if I get caught again I won't be able to help anyone......" she said to herself as she looked back into the way of the forest an back to the cave.....

"Blast! I have no idea where the camp is, or what else is in the forest.... So I'll need my sword at least before I head back into the forest either way." And with that she slowly made her way back into the cave. This time she would have to go slowly as not to wear herself out making her easier to capture; and she would be much more on guard as not to fall for any more tricks.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Making her way back into the cave, there thankfully wasn't a slime waiting just inside the entrance like last time. Walking back, she came to a fork, where one path led back to the 'hive' of slimes, where they had been collecting victims. And the other path, one could only hope, was where they tried to separate the captured victims from their gear.

Quickly making her way down, Gaidan found the path completely vacant of foes. Even as she reached the dead end, there wasn't a single slime in her way. Upon reaching said dead end, Gaidan found what could only be described as a cluttered pile of slimy weapons. Searching for her own, Gaidan found both her clothes, armor, and her single, long blade.

Slipping it all on would remind her of her past experience, as there was plenty of slimy residue to rub on her skin. Worse yet, her clothes still had the dissolved patches around her breasts and crotch, so her private parts were still bare to the eye.

"Food~" a sudden voice is heard from the tunnel you came from. Turning to look, Gaidan saw that not one, but several slimes had come down from behind. The one in front giggled hungrily, and greedily. "You are trapped~ Give us your body," the slime girl beckoned, the several shapes slowly making their way in, reaching out to Gaidan.

OP
TentanariX

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

"NO! NOT AGAIN! YOU WON'T TAKE ME THIS TIME!" She cried out in defiance towards the slimes as she raised her sword up in the air, "THUNDER STRIIIIIIIIIIKE!" she cried out as she swung her mystical sword down in the direction of the slimes, with the intent of at least spooking them if not injuring them and giving her an opening to escape. If she could scatter them or get them to spread out and give her a hole, she would madly dash past them and try to make her way back to te exit of the cave in the direction that she came and then make her way back to the jungle where she had first met Terra, trying to find her way to the Amazoness camp to get help with freeing Terra and the others. She prayed her plan would succeed. Or she would surely be captured by the creatures once again, and this tie likely become their mindless pleasure slaves and food source.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Gaidan's bolt of power split through the corridor, the various slimes in the passage suddenly split into various bubbly bits every which way. Though the passage was now covered in slime, there were no feminine figures to block Gaidan's way.

OP
TentanariX

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Yes! Gaidan thought to herself jubiantly as she saw her lighting attack tear through the slimes, I don't want to really kill anybody, but I had to do something big that would hit a group of foes, or at least spook them or I would've been doomed for sure. As the slime girls dispersed into little bits if slime she would again very quickly make get way back out to the entrance before heading back off into the jungle/forest again, hopefully making her way to the amazon camp without much further incident. "I've got to find Terras tribe somewhere and try to convince them to help me and go back to the cave to help Terra and the other women trapped in there."

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Making her way out of the cave, and beginning to travel in search of Terra's tribe, Gaidan, after what seemed an hour's worth of travel, with no luck on finding the tribe, soon began to feel her pregnancy become taxing. It was hard to tell, as the small round of her belly stuck out, and bounced as she walked, she would almost feel as if, just in the short amount of time that had elapsed, that her 'baby' had grown bigger.

With the increasing stress of having to carry such a package within her body, Gaidan was forced into resting in a nearby clearing under a tree, with lots of grass, and soft soil to lay upon. Laying down brought about an extraordinarily relaxing sensation, especially around her back, which had to carry most of the weight of Gaidan's unborn.

There was little other choice. Her body had reached it's limit, before Gaidan would only end up hurting herself beyond any means of helping anyone. And laying there, waiting for her stress and strain to recover, somewhere along the lines, Gaidan had fallen asleep. The exhaustion from the landing, trip into the forest, and rape in the slime caves, before her great energy expenditure upon her escape, all added up to her fatigue in the afternoon hours.

Upon awakening, the first thing Gaidan would notice, was that the sun had moved a considerable distance. She was asleep for a while, perhaps another hour, or longer. And the second thing she would notice, was that her previously pudgy pregnant belly, now looked very round, and very fat, as if she was ready to give birth at any second. In fact, she was!

A painful contraction suddenly sent Gaidan's vision black, with faint little shooting stars dashing across her vision from the sudden shock. Instead of recovering, she felt even worse. The tension in her body growing to a peak, an intense throbbing inside of her belly, the pulsation of the life that grew within her. The slimy substance that grew inside of her finally enough to make it's way out into the world, suddenly began squirming, and moving inside of Gaidan's womb. Pain mixed with a sudden pleasure, she felt the slime suddenly oozing it's way out, soaking her sexual nerves in it's natural aphrodisiac, and sending her into a sexual bliss, amidst the painful contractions of birth.

However, the peak of the drug induced pleasure would reach it's peak, when the first of the mass of goo would emerge from her womanhood. The liquid that coated her clit caused all sense to be lost, as the aphrodisiac coated all of the sensitive nerves inside of the tiny nub, resulting in every sexual nerve in Gaidan's body to vibrate with sexual pleasure.

The fact that her stomach's swelling was going down added a sensation of relief to all of the incredible sensations. No longer full, and fat, the stress on Gaidan's body decreased the more that the slime left her. The time that the birth had ended both seemed a sudden and at the same time, slow process. Her body shaking from the stress, the residue from the effects of the aphrodisiac remained, as did the pain from having it come out in such an unnatural way. But in the end, Gaidan, weakened, and tired, now had what she could only call her child hovering over her, smiling down at her, already appearing like a grown woman in shape, watching her mother lay on the ground.

"Thank you for taking care of me," the slime announced to her. Leaning forward, the slime wordlessly took one of Gaidan's breasts into it's mouth, suckling on the stiff nipple as a sudden stream of white was seen flowing into the slime's see-through body. Milking her mother of her natural milk, the slime was slowly, very slowly, getting larger, transforming it's mother's milk into nutrients to grow larger.

OP
TentanariX

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Gaidan slumped against a nearby tree as she felt the physical exception of escaping and the strain if her pregnant state get the best of her, panting heavy in exhUstion. She had unexpectedly tuned from hunter to prey since landing on this island. First the octopus girl, then the ordeal of being captured and raped bythe slime women. She gently placed her hand on her bulging pregnant belly before slowly lying sown on her back gazing up to the afternoon sky.

I never imagined what I was going to be in for coming here. These monsters are unlike anything I've encountered before and are far mire clever and capable. I have to find the tribe and get Terra and the others some help but I'm just so tired........ she thought to herself as she drifted off to sleep. She would dream of th thing inside of her, Terra and the others and the unbelievable pleasure the slimes had provided her in the cave.

When she awoke it was nearly nightfall, "Damn! I fell asleep! I have to find Terra's Tri-AAAAAAH!!!!!" she cursed out to herself before she felt her first contraction hit her, OH GAAAAAAAAAWWWWHHD! she thought to herself as she felt her child move in her womanhood. "Oh~ What is thiiiis!? AAAH, it HURTS~ but it.... also feels so Gooooooood~" she cried out as she instinctively grasped her pregnant belly with both of her hands, her head thrown bak in deliriousness. "AHHH! I think I'm going..... CUM~" she cried out as she felt her child begin to ooze out of her womanhood, it's aphrodisiac workings it's magic on her and coating her most sensitive area in the drug.

Gaidan soon began breathing slightly less heavy as she felt the relief from having her trying childbirthing come to an end; however the stimulation from the aphrodisiac, the stress and pain of childbirth, and the relief of her trial finally somewhat coming to an end for a time was enough to push her over the edge as she screamed out possibly the most sensual orgasmshe has have had, cumin even as the child finally entered the world. She would eventually pass out from the hole ordeal, seeing her child hover over her before slowly and gently sucking on her stiff nipples getting it's nutrients from her mammary glands, "M-my.... Baby~" she would quietly and sweetly coo out before passing out on the ground.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Falling asleep once more, Gaidan's slumber lasted well into the evening, until she was suddenly awoken by an unannounced splash of water against her face.

"Wake up, fool human," announced a mature woman's voice.

When Gaidan would manage to clear the water from her eyes, she'd see three dark skinned amazon women standing over her, each of them dressed like Terra. One of them, an amazon holding an empty bucket, leaned forward, looking down at Gaidan. "Children should not venture into dangerous places if they are not ready to find a mate," she lectured Gaidan.

OP
TentanariX

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

"BLUGH-GAH-WHA!?!?" Gaidan cried out in shock as she felt the water splashed into her face, coughing and sputtering, till she cleared the water from her eyes and eventually recovered, "A-are you from the same amazon tribe of Terra? If so, please I need your help! I agreed to take care of the reds, but was caught myself, then Terra came to rescue me and was captured in the process! It was only due to our combined effort and luck I managed to escape. But I was impregnated by them, as you can see and was simply exhausted and fell asleep when I went lookin your camp earlier. Would you please be willing to cooperate in assisting me in freeing Terra; as well as your fellow sisters and the human captives from the reds?" she asked urgently and genuinely to the three Amazonesses.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"We're in the middle of hunting..." one amazoness told Gaidan, before another held out her arm in front of the speaking woman.

"We've been delaying it for too long. We can spare the village a bit of meat. That is, if you, girl," she pointed at Gaidan, "-are willing to help us. Do you even have the strength to stand?" she inquired with a cold, ruthless tone.

OP
TentanariX

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

"I...... I think I can manage. I was able to make it this far. And I am somewhat in debt to Terra for helping me escape. I would be more then willing to assist you. My name is Gaidan." She saids as she pulls herself up on her somewhat wobbly knees, "I can hold out. But...... I have been through quite a bit. I won't hold you down, I am ready to end it. Also...... the reds..... they....... impregnated me. I...... just gave birth to one. If you please..... I ask she not be harmed. But I can't just leave Terra and the other victims there alone without any aid. Let's go." She said as she looks back to the trees for any sign of her child, should she see her, she would give a clue to stay hidden and in the woods till the affair was over. She would then head back towards the reds' cave with the other Amazonesses.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"We will not be able to tell one slime from another, but you can keep one, if you think it's your child," she told Gaidan. She then hefted her sword on her back, "If you are in fact ready, then let's be off." And then the four women made their way to the caves, and to Gaidan's knowledge, so did the slime, but kept a ways back even without her say-so. "You were captured," the amazon pointed out, "What should we be weary of?" she inquired for future reference.

(Probably one of the worst posts I ever made. I don't blame you. Not entirely.)

Last edited:
OP
TentanariX

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

"I..... was careless....." Gaidan admitted embarrassed when questioned by things to be on guard for once they entered, "They are called 'Cunning Reds' for a reason; I heard a cry for help and thought it was another victim. I went to assist, but it was a red and she..... subdued me. It was through team work and my Lightning Blade here," she said before hefting her blade a little indicating her sword, "that I was able to escape. I will lead you to the chamber where Terra and the others are held, but as hard as it might be...... ignore all sounds or calls of distress until we reach the holding area. It it most likely a trick. But if we keep our wits and nerves about us and stick together and fight together I think we should be able to overpower them and free the others. Come...... this way, I'll take you there." She said as she proceeded to lead the other women through the cave to where she and Terra were being held hostage, hoping not to run into any patrolling Reds along the way.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Making their way quickly through the path, two of the amazons wordlessly gave indications that they spotted movement. "Our presence is known," whispered one of the tan women. And upon reaching the entrance to the cave, a single red slime stood right at the entrance. Before the group of women, she held out her arms, as if to use her own body as a blockade, though the expression on her face was a worried one.

"This is a strange one," one of the amazons announced, drawing the string of her bow back, arrow between her fingers, ready to fire the blunt, circular tip of the arrow into the slime.

OP
TentanariX

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Gaidan quickly placed a hand over the amazoness' firing hand beige she could fire her weapon, "Stop! Dont shoot! That's the one I birthed!" she cried before slowly walking up to the slime child and placing her hand on it shoulder gently and calming if the amazon woman lowered her weapon and let her pass, "What's the matter, sweetie? We need to get in there to free the other women. Are you afraid well kill the other slimes, or well get captured? If that's the case, then I'll help them to be on guard Nd try to prevent them from seriously harming or killing the creatures, but we have to go in." she said in a gentle, calming and assuring voice to her daughter awaiting her response and actions before doing anything else.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The slime shook it's head, "We need them," she stated to Gaidan. "If you take them away, we will slowly die off. We've only taken what we've needed," she speaks as if representing every single creature of her own kind. "We take care of them, make sure they're healthy. It's all we can do since we need them to survive. If you want to do the right thing, please leave!"