School Courtyard

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Re: School Courtyard

Matt beamed at Gabriel and said, "Psh. What're you gonna do? Send me to detention? I CLEAN those hallways." Already wary of the school's tendency to produce superpowered beings, Matt figured a teacher he's never seen who exposed himself this quickly wasn't worth his time. "Well! If you'll excuse me," he said, stretching his limbs, "I've got to go cut the rest of the school's grass."

Walking to the lawnmower, he remembered it was out of gas. After a moment's pondering, he reached to the side of the mower and grabbed his vodka. Popping open the gas, he poured the bottle in, turned the engine on, and heard nothing. Looking sheepish, he slowly backed away from the lawnmower before bursting into a full sprint.

(Yes. This'll be how I'm playing Matt for now. Random encounters. At least until something coherent shows up and he has a role in it)

Caulder

Is completely fucking irrelevant. And he's a bitch
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Gabriel merely watches as the janitor flees the scene, then sighs as he looks off in the direction in which the others departed, dashing off and trying to find them, blundering into the forest.

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(A few minutes later)

Athanasia returns to the courtyard, sighing, "Why do I even bother going to classes... huh... what's this...?" She steps forward to examine the abandoned lawn mower, then pauses, realizing that it could potentially mess up her operations, especially considering that if there was a man who cut the grass, perhaps there was a man who did other menial tasks around the school... she quickly looks around, and runs after the direction she thinks Matt took off in, basing it off on how there was such an obvious trail of someone running away from the machine into that direction

DarkFire1004

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Matt arrives back with a pushmower, sweating profusely at how much grass he'd had to cut on the way back to the mower. Along with him was a toolbox, which he popped open to begin fixing the mower. "I just can't imagine why this thing wouldn't work... But I'm sure I can fix it!" he thought to himself, beginning to disassemble the machine right there.

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Athanasia runs back out, huffing as she points to the man, clearly out of breath from having been running in circles, "You! Gardening man! What do you think you're doing?!"

DarkFire1004

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Not even turning around to look at who was yelling, Matt immediately threw his tools at the source of the sound's general direction and bolted away. "IT'S NOT MINE, GOD DAMN IT!" he yelled as he ran.

(Heading to the Girl's Dorm)

Last edited: