What's new

Scourge of the Silver Marches

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Scourge of the Silver Marches

I meant three, you magic-less midget. Granth replies.

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score

"Oh, good so there aren't any trees then," Holi says still looking around.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(Lol.)

The humor of the exchange being decreased by the knowledge of what had become of the town, Bolm doesn't give his usual laugh. Trex begins walking down a hallway leading further into the building, and the group members hear a loud bang of crunching wood. Trex had apparently smashed in a door.
"I've found someone."

The group follows him into the room to find it lined with jail cells, the walls covered in steel bars. There are six cells in all, four of which are occupied. The one directly to the right of the door has a bloody corpse slumped in the corner, two across from one another and two cells in have figures lying on the cots, one apparently a dwarf from the black beard and the other a fairly large human, and in the farthest cell on the left sits a strange looking woman with brown eyes and red hair. Equally strangely, Carella seems to have vanished.....

(Loli wanted a character switch, so now he's playing the person in the cell.)

Ryu

Lurker
Reputation score

(Loli wanted a character switch, so now he's playing the person in the cell.)
(Loli's also a she, not a he.)

Noticing Carella had vanished, Tod looks quite perplexed. "Oi, anyone seen Carella? I could swear she was here a moment ago..." he asks the rest of the group, looking from captive to captive. "Are you alright?" He asks each in turn, opening the doors to their cells if he could, by force if necessary.

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score

Holi looks around while scratching his beard, "I don't know maybe the trees got her. Should we go look for her?"

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(He, she, same difference. :p )

After going back outside briefly, Aramil comes back in and says; "I could find no trace of her leaving, and I searched the entire perimeter of the building. It's as though she just disappeared, into thin air."

One of the people in the cells begins to snore, and the woman in the farthest back one continues to watch the group.

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Cinista watches the group, wondering what to do. She needed to get out of here, and fast. Being stuck in this dinky little cell meant she couldn't work, and by not working, she was probably making the being of her worship start to get very upset.

She waves a hand at the group, yelling, "Hey! Let me out of here! I did nothing wrong!"

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Hey, there's someone back there. Better fry them just in case they're undead right? Granth suggests with a grin as he starts to prep an electrical spell.

Ryu

Lurker
Reputation score

Tod lightly hits Granth in the back of the head. "No. If she were undead, why would she be locked up? Why would she be able to speak? Well... Vampires can speak... But if she was one of them, a cell wouldn't be holding her." He thinks out loud, going over to Cinista's cell and opening it. "You alright miss?"

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Cinista waves a fist at Granth, "Oh shut up you... oh wait, you're a mage. A maniac with the power to wield powers that really shouln't be used by people and does so anyway. So, has anyone seen my gear?"

Cinista begins to look around, trying to find out where they had put her stuff after locking her in there, she was pretty sure it was closeby, "It should be in a big locked box somewhere around here."

Last edited:

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score

Holi looks around to see if he can spot anything that may be her equipment.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

A box containing Cinistas equipment is sitting on top of a few others in the entrance room. It's unlocked.

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Cinista grabs her gear and puts all her equipment back on, looking at the group, "Well, I suppose I should thank you... so uh, what are you all up to?" Cinista looks around seemingly as if on the lookout for someone, "I uh... don't suppose you saw the Shireff on the way here, did you?"

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score

"Ya mean ya didn'a hear a thing in there the whole town's burnt ta tha ground." Holi says as he looks through the other chests to see what's in them.

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

Malacet simply remains silent, hiding her features beneath her cloak, hood, and robe, as usual.

((Insert generic 'I'm still here' post here ;) ))

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Trex says; "The sheriff? I thought that was him in the cell? He has the uniform on."

(Hurray for crappy spot checks!)

Holi finds that two of the other boxes were filled with adventurers equipment, including armor, weapons, and tools. None of it seems to be enchanted, though he can tell that it is well made. The last box is filled with various nick knacks, apparently things that people had lost and not reclaimed, including a fine silver dagger and an old wooden pipe with small bag of pipe weed.

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

We're following a group that uses undead as party favors. Why are there no party favors for me to play with? Granth asks, lamenting the absence of things to electrocute.

Ryu

Lurker
Reputation score

Tod couldn't help but chuckle to himself. "We're trying to stop a group bent on either destroying or ruling the world, and just saved a damsel in distress. How much more stereotypical can this get?"

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Cinista shrugs while putting her equipment back on and looking at the group, taking out her flute and looking at it carefully, "Those bastards better not have damaged it..."

She thinks about the comment about the town burning to the gruond, "Oh, so THAT'S what all the screaming was about!"

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

After examining her flute, it seems to have been largely untouched, along with all of the rest of her equipment.

"You were in here when the town was attacked? Do you know anything about who did it?" Trex asks her.